It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen on Kerrang, interesting Version of events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just listened to Mike Cohen of the somewhat maligned ANW interviewed by Nick...(the Edgar Mitchell guy)

Claims to have government sources feeding him info as follows:

1. Most alien craft are unmanned probes that use energy sources like power lines to 'surf' the world using AI. The UFOs are cloaked but can sometimes be photographed (assumedly).

2.They enter the world through a specific gateway that is beamed to earth and moves from place to place from time to time but seems to be now in Brazil

3. The probes send one way messages as well which can be picked up by supersonic jets in the vicinity if they are aware of a nearby UFO. The messages basically state the numbers of civilizations in the universe and indicate that while intelligent life is common highly evolved space-farers are not (hence the elusive nature of visitation). Apparently not many make it to the threshold beyond ours.

4. The cover-up is thawing out and Government offices that study the topic will provide brief info to people really interested (ie like him). Gone from 'need to know' to 'really want to know'.

5.Real live aliens do come occaisonally, their craft are large and picked up by satellite

6. Doesn't believe in alien bodies or crashes

Does this scenario sound right?

[edit on 14-5-2009 by starfemme1]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

Sounds like a bunch of unsubstantiated bunk to me, Roswell is pretty well documented.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You can't just disprove crashes, like Roswell for example. Too much evidence for that and too many people with connections to people who know first hand what happened, like me.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

This just got interesting....what is your first hand experience----if you can openly talk about it on a forum.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1

This just got interesting....what is your first hand experience----if you can openly talk about it on a forum.

Well no what I meant was I know someone who has somewhat first hand experience. My History teacher's father was in the CIA and she told us he said the UFO was recovered in Roswell and a coverup (which we already knew anyway) and also said the CIA killed JFK.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Well, that isnt quite first hand experience, there is alot of misinformation on the Roswell affair...reality is it might well have been a human created experimenntal craft carrying monkeys.

top topics

join