It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't the Church teach Christians how to remote view Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It worked with me, when I wanted to see Edgar Cayce. I haven't stepped inside of Church for my own worship since the early 90s so I don't call myself Religious but I do believe there are extraordinary forces in our Universe.

My father brought me 'There is a River' a few years ago and it's about Edgar Cayce's ability to use his mind and talk about all kinds of subjects like medicine, life paths, calling on the dead for help..etc. I haven't tried all of these things but I did focus on the presence of Edgar Cayce.

I walked with him on the Virginia Beach shores where he lived later on in his life, there were no bold colors either. Just a plain black and white scene.

So Christians should try it and bring Heaven to Earth already

Sound Ok with you guys?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well it's just a thought after all, maybe his presence is more powerful than the Church would lead people to believe.

I believe Casey said if You were here yesterday then you exist today, so there should be plenty of positive accounts with the devout....

Edit this post myself to add this message:

I will remote view Jesus today, draw what I see or hear then post it on this thread and exactly seven days from this post I'm going to show everyone here a very important thread in Paranormal Studies about life beyond the flesh.

Will it end all confusion of his presence? probably not but I'll try because I like this place.

So remember tonight I remote view then draw/write what I've seen or heard and on May 21, 2009 a thread will be posted by me in Paranormal Studies about a really great experience.

Question #2: Has anyone here ever witnessed the presence of Christ Jesus and can draw what they saw and post it here?

We can compare our images if I can make a full contact tonight!!.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeJuice
It worked with me, when I wanted to see Edgar Cayce. I haven't stepped inside of Church for my own worship since the early 90s so I don't call myself Religious but I do believe there are extraordinary forces in our Universe.

My father brought me 'There is a River' a few years ago and it's about Edgar Cayce's ability to use his mind and talk about all kinds of subjects like medicine, life paths, calling on the dead for help..etc. I haven't tried all of these things but I did focus on the presence of Edgar Cayce.

I walked with him on the Virginia Beach shores where he lived later on in his life, there were no bold colors either. Just a plain black and white scene.

So Christians should try it and bring Heaven to Earth already

Sound Ok with you guys?

Edger Casey was a satanist.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012_the_truth

Isn't Satan from God making Satan a son of God?

You see 2012 this is why I'm not Religious it's too confusing so I daydream, dream, and imagine what I believe is true.

Edgar Cayce could be me or you

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
A few denominations, notably Pentecostal, do invite The Holy Spirit to enter them and speak in tongues. That would indeed be channeling an entity. While not the same as remote viewing, it is paranormal. It was because of that particular ceremony of the service, I can not attend a pentecostal service. Feeling the power of a congregation of about 85 or so reaching out was too overwhelming for me. And there are some Catholic priests that are trained in exorcism still today. There are other things as well.

Perhaps looking for a good book on comparative religions and some of the more paranormal aspects of faith are in order? Of course there is some degree of mysticism in all forms of faith and religious experiences.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lucifer was cast out of heaven and is now known as Satan. He is not a god, and his job is to deceive us so we will turn away from truth and light.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Thank You Ahab,

I'm not a Religious Scholar so I can't speak for them. But I do know that people and places that I trust or believe in come to me, revealing all of their wonderful ways. This is why I saw Cayce. I enjoyed his story.

So I think Christians should be able to see and draw what they believe.

I do understand that some Religions forbid their followers from entering the dream realm mostly Jehovah Witnesses in my family.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calmbutwary

This is what I've heard from the different branches of Christianity in my town. Are we waiting for evil to get rid of itself?

What is Satan? he has no power over us.

Mock him in your Churches, Ridicule him, call him powerless, maybe then evil will die?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

To me, Christianity has more to do with choosing the right in our own lives than constantly worrying about being "at war with Satan." I try to live my life in a way that he has no place in it. I want to do good to others not bad. That is how Satan will have no power over us. He will not go away, he has a place here to tempt us. We are supposed to grow, to be strong to resist his temptations with Christ's life as our example.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
I want to do good to others not bad.

Where was your computer made?
Do you own 'brandware' that was made in sweatshops.
Do you eat meat?
etc etc

Originally posted by calmbutwaryChrist's life as our example.

Do you hang out with prostitutes?
Do you use smoke and mirrors to get your point across.
Do you get angry and overturn the collection plate in your church?

Inconsistency is a lovely bedfellow.
Reality is cold.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well tonights my big night then.

I'm going to make contact with Jesus, and post what I see or hear in this thread.

and again, if anyone else here has ever seen Christ Jesus PLEASE draw what you've seen and post it here so we can compare DRAWINGS...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Hi/

Why can't the Church teach this?
It is not for the Church to bring us heaven on earth.
For the same reason Jesus Christ said that 'He is not of this World''///'My Kingdom is not of this world'
Christianity is about struggling and not wanting what the ''I'' wants.
The aerial realm is known to be the domain of Satan...the Fallen angels dwell...they appear as "angels of light" (2 Cor. 11:14)
Most Out of body experiences(OOBE)are the perfect way for demons to trick mortals into believing lies...that all is good and proper and keep on doing what it was you were doing.
Although not all are known as such, many or most 'OOBE'gives an illusion that we all go to a heavenly ,green pasture,white light after death.This isn't so...not even as a Christian we are assured of going to a better place after death.
Revelation teaches us that 'Judgment day'(at the End of the World) will come to all(all shall be judged) and then we shall be given each what is according to our works and deeds....

Finally,to think that one can bring oneself to possibly allow themselves to be fooled into a delusion of any sort...this is what Scripture teaches...

"Let not your prophets that are in the midst of you, and your diviners, deceive you... For they prophesy falsely unto you in My name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord" (Jeremiah 29:8-9).
For these spirits or illusions are "with all power and signs and lying wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9)

When Judgment Day..."When the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8)
"false prophets" of that time, shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect (Matt. 24:24)
The very elect means that even the near perfect will be deceived...

to Quote///"Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).
"There be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.
As we said before, so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).

helen

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012_the_truth
Edger Casey was a satanist.

John the Baptist was also called a 'satanist'(whatever it's called during that time...) by the Jews during his time.

Simply because he didn't eat and other things...

According to Christ, we can:
- live without food
- toss mountains into the sea, bring life or death with our mouths.
- heal sick, drive out demons
- walk on water
- go places at will(teleport)
- multiply things
- do more than what he did when he was on Earth...
- Do whatever our faith can take us as long as it's in harmony with the Will of God, the Will of the Universe.

What you have to do:
-Other than repent, DO NOT CONFORM TO THIS WORLD! Literally, do not do what everybody else is doing even if they say, they are followers of Christ!!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by 2012_the_truth

Isn't Satan from God making Satan a son of God?

You see 2012 this is why I'm not Religious it's too confusing so I daydream, dream, and imagine what I believe is true.

Edgar Cayce could be me or you

Actually, if christians would read the old testament, they would discover Satan is God. Satan only means adversary. So then, if one is opposing anyone they are satan, as is the person opposing them satan.

People need to stop using the word satan and use adversary instead as that is what satan means. The bible would take on a whole new picture if people would insert the actual meanings of the names for the names.

God says, "I create evil and form light".

Peace

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I'm going to make contact with Jesus, and post what I see or hear in this thread.

and again, if anyone else here has ever seen Christ Jesus PLEASE draw what you've seen and post it here so we can compare DRAWINGS...

You don't need to remote view him, you are him, as is every other person on the planet. "Do unto others as you would have done to you"...

Peace

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Lethereaderunderstand .....I would appreciate it if you could possibly explain why the Lord God would be an adversary to himself ?
I am serious .......why would he oppose himself ? Does he have a split personality ?

Good post HELEN ...star for you .......

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Good luck. If nothing else, it should be a mystical experience.

It might just be brain chemistry, but there is an effect of Astral Projection, Meditation, Remote Viewing.. that just leaves you amazed and in wonder of the universe.

Also be careful with the Jesus attempts, because sometimes it's just your imagination, a mental construct on what your subconcious expects to see when they make contact.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
in Courtney Browns book from about 1995, he claims to have RV'ed with Jesus, Buddha and aliens. I can't think of the name of the book right now, but I'll look for it

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My Remote Viewing of:

Big Dipper Little Dipper, Blue Band Of Light in between: At first glance I believed it to be a UFO.

The light surrounding this being was so bright around the head I could not make out his face. However the Light did not hurt my eyes.

What happend all together:

I looked out through a window in a dim lit room and watched the sky turn into this image. It swirled around like someone took their hand placed it into a pool of water and continuously rotated the image.

And then it exploded, raining down on our Planet like silver fireworks with blue stars attached to the streaks of light.

A man stepped out of Space...he came from the center of the Big and Little Dipper so again

Question #3: What do the Big and Little Dippers have to do with Christ?

There's more too, and I will draw that story later.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Thank You Total,

If you know of any Christ images or contacts that People have documented Please let me know. I do not deny these contacts and I enjoy reading about them too.

and Thank You Miraj,

This is what I saw plus more above this post.

I'll show you all more later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join