It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings of a Nuclear Event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I mentioned in another thread a couple of days ago that I had seen some coincidental "signs" all relating to one issue.

1. Last week I saw a news/science piece about new energy involving the creation of a star, there were questions raised over the safety compared to Nuclear energy.
2. The following day I had a discussion with a colleague about coal energy being brought in for the UK, new plants etc. Again, we discussed the safety compared to Nuclear energy. This was not related to my viewing the report the previous day.
3. The next day I read an article in the Independent about a new Nuclear power station (I think it was in Sweden) being delayed due to massive safety fears.
4. The following day, again in the Independent, I read a story by a travel writer who had traveled to visit Chernobyl. They visited the vacant city and even the concrete tomb of the previous reactor.
5. The following day I watched a documentary about after the Human race has left Earth. During this they used the Chernobyl disaster as an example, the city being evacuated and how it looks now.

Now, I mentioned all of this a couple of days ago in a thread where a poster reported having a dream about a Nuclear Strike against possibly Paris.

Today, I was watching the BBC and they gave a report on the current Political crisis in the UK. They likened it to a Nuclear event, using phrases such as "Political Fallout".

Tonight I have been watching Sky News and they were running a review of papers for tomorrow. One of the papers has an article reporting on the ex head of the UN Nuclear watchdog stating that there are or will be 20 new Nuclear states.

All of this seems a little too coincidental to me.

I am one to pay attention to warning signs. And I do believe that some of us receive messages, from where I do not know.

I am not suggesting that this is the case, I'm just putting this out there to see what others think on this subject.

I have to admit that all these coincidences make me jittery.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know I thought the same thing a year or 2 ago with the release of the TV series
"Jericho" To me after watching just a couple episoids I got the feeling that this was made to warn us and what to do and to expect . Everyone here should watch it...Im sure its free on line somewhere.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I watched 24 Season 2 last week which was about a nuke going off in LA. As in your case they were minor so I don't remember them. But, I've also had that feeling a couple of other times and nothing happened. Then again I did get an terrible awful feeling I never had maybe a month before 9/11. I've only had that feeling one other time and have to say the following days were somewhat bad for me. But I wouldn't do anything differently personally except keep an eye out as it looks like you've been doing because half the time it turns out to be nothing or a lot more minor than you think it will be.

I should mention that whenever I read a posting like this I almost always respond so its not as if I'm making a "me too" posting. If I didn't get that same feeling I would have mentioned it and that is important when responding to this type of posting because otherwise you just get a bunch of "me too" posts and it makes something out of nothing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

I agree.

I don't plan on doing anything differently. I don't believe that something is inevitable, and I fully accept that this is all probably coincidence.

It wasn't until after seeing the History channel episode mentioning the Chernobyl evacuation and then coming on here that I realized what I'd been reading that weekend, and how so many things fit together. But there is a chance that my mind is making connections now with this thought at the fore.

I suppose this is really more about discussing perceptions than any psychic event. Or perhaps it is about psychology and how the mind associates things, especially in times of turmoil or instability?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have to add to this thread

Read a story on alternet about missing US nukes yesterday. Nuclear weapon accidents and such, dropping them from faulty aircraft.

And then today there was a report on the BBC website about the decommissioning and decontamination of Sellafield.

I considered something after watching the video on the BBC; while I think it's probably nothing as I've said before, I considered a comparison.
Lets consider the idea of a chemical event.
Looking back over the past month there has not been anything that I can think of that would raise my conscious consideration of such an event.

And yet, over the past week I have seen many stories, media and reports all related in the Nuclear subject. I cannot find any comparison when I consider anything else.

One could say that if I had seen something about an earthquake all the following instances of similar being mentioned were a subconscious connection, or that I was inadvertently seeking them out and connecting the dots to make a picture that wasn't there. But I have considered various scenarios and subject matter and can safely say that I have never experienced this form of "bombardment" (for want of a better terminology) ever before, and nothing else seems comparable to what I am experiencing in relation to this.

While I am still skeptical, with every instance of the Nuclear subject coming my way I am beginning to think more and more that there is a message or warning here.

I really am starting to believe that so many instances of this just popping up in things I read and view is becoming a lot more than just a coincidence.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Personally I see the worlds Nuclear problem like the wild wild west. In an old wild west town only so many folks had guns and bullets. People did not die every day from bullets but then you had some days that ended like Tombstone.

In this world too many folks have the bomb. It is really just a matter of when not if....And thats I I do not live anywhere near a metro area anymore.

Here lies Baltimore. Dead from 8 nukes from El Salvador. No less . No more.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For some reason, I could easily see Vegas being Nuked. I suppose I've always had dreams of it happening when I was a kid and I remember how real they felt.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, did the NK nuke test last night put you at ease?

By the way, amazing prediction.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ooo, scary!! Its almost like the operation blackjack story in the telegraph! Thats so creepy
It will be an interesting few months!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have only just remembered this thread!

Holy crap

OK, now I'm a little more worried. But I have to go to work and I can't sign in there, but I can view, so please discuss and I'll come back in the morning to join in!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No one?
Come on! I want to see what people think about this.

Is the N.Korea thing just another warning of something else, or is this what the warnings were originally about?

Or, is it all coincidence?

What do you guys think?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok, I guess this thread is of no interest then?

I don't get this place, something quite interesting happens that is potentially paranormal, or at least odd, and no one thinks it's relevant?

Well, regardless, I'll add to it if anything else happens, maybe someone will jump in with an opinion, or at least some interesting discussion.

Edited to add some more analysis:

Having looked at the first post again, there seems to be a pattern...
Nuclear subject, power and energy.
Nuclear Event.
Post-Event.
Fallout.

I'm trying to look at it to see if there's a distinct pattern and specific timing. The one thing that sticks in my mind is that the story of the missing Nukes was accompanied by the image of a mushroom cloud. That was the only time throughout these instances where such an image was present, so I'm trying to think how long it was from the initial example to seeing that image.

I'd also like to add that over the past week I have been seeing several instances of World War being mentioned.
Now, I do not for one moment think that there will be a World War 3, but on the other hand I feel I have to share this info.

The BNP used the image of Churchill on their leaflets. Made news because he was all about Europe.

Following that, there was a story about a festival being held by a war memorial and the locals being concerned.

A couple of days ago I saw a Time Team special where they investigated a WW1 bunker.

Yesterday I clicked a link and was confronted by the image of Churchill again, this time it was a story about Korea, so could be discounted due to coverage.

I sincerely hope that this example is imaginary. But I'll update it I have any more instances of "war related" imagery, specifically if it's detached from the current coverage of Korea.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by detachedindividual]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Back in 1998, I had a horrific dream about the first use of a nuclear weapon on a human population, the area was South Korea, the target, a US military base. The dream chilled me to the bones because at that time, it warned that if this event does happen, it will lead to dire consequences for the entire planet, basically summed it up as the beginning of the end.

It was North Korea that used the nuke, and it was very real in the sense of my observation.

Now, I have always remembered that dream, I have told it to people over the years. I don't live by it as a prophecy, however with the current events coming as they are, it has more reality today then it did back in 1998.

I am not saying it will happen, I don't like to feed fear, but it was chilling to see people dying from the nuclear blast, and chilling to see black rain fall on the ocean, I remember seeing one commercial fishing boat being coated in black nuclear ash and the people trying to get cover from it.

If this dream does happen, what came next is far worse for humanity then that particular localization, we eventually erupt into full scale nuclear war. You can see why I don't like to focus on that dream with any desire to see it fulfilled if it was ever prophetic.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Now, I have always remembered that dream, I have told it to people over the years. I don't live by it as a prophecy, however with the current events coming as they are, it has more reality today then it did back in 1998.

I am not saying it will happen, I don't like to feed fear, but it was chilling to see people dying from the nuclear blast, and chilling to see black rain fall on the ocean, I remember seeing one commercial fishing boat being coated in black nuclear ash and the people trying to get cover from it.

Like you I am sceptical (perhaps for my own well-being?) and I have stated all that I have honestly and without believing one way or another.

I just find it incredibly strange that all of these things happened in such a short space of time, that was what originally made me make the post. And now that N.Korea has started rattling their cage...

I was reluctant to mention the war imagery I have been seeing, there isn't a lot of it thankfully, and there's a good chance that now I have fixated I could inadvertently involve random imagery by accident.
This part of it is probably nothing.

I have also had dreams in the past where specific events then occurred and even witnessed images on the news that I had seen in my dream, described to others and written down.
My family are well aware of these events when I was younger, I made them sign and date a couple of "dream commentaries", sealed them and then saw them happen a few months later.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I had to jump in this thread, the timing with what I dreamed a couple of nights ago is too coincidental. I'm no psychic though I've had some moments. Here goes:

In the dream or whatever I saw a black cloud/explosion over two cities, one in or near California and one in the midwest. As I watched the clouds they started raining black dust onto the cities. (Btw, I wasn't even aware that black ash is associated with nuclear events, I just read that in your thread and it matched my dream, that's why I'm posting this).

Anyhow, it was bam, one city hit, bam, second city and then the finale was a major city at just above the central portion of the east coast, so three in all. The third explosion was much larger and completely destroyed the city with the blast. The first two were fairly small in comparison.

When I woke up I thought about how Al Qaida likes to attack in groups of three. Spooky, my dreams are usually on the much brighter side and this one was ........ I don't know, just plain horrible.

Hope it was just a bad dream,

STM

[edit on 5/28/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am in Hong Kong,
Could someone pls kindly tell me which suit (which model of MOPP suit or Protective Clothing) do I need if Taiwan or Korea was nuked &/or when Earth have no magnetic field for UV/X/gamma ray (I only have one SCOTT M-98 face mask now, and I have a family with a 5 months baby).
Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I am not suggesting that this is the case, I'm just putting this out there to see what others think on this subject.

I have to admit that all these coincidences make me jittery.

I'm a little familiar with nuclear activity, and I've had about 8 credits of University level Physics. Not all terrorists like nail bombs.

Chernobyl occurred due to a fire they couldn't control. Many leading scientists within Al Qaeda and other rogue states are trying to learn to initiate a meltdown.

This is usually done by adding energy to the core, and making it unstable. So, you get a suicide attacker, give him his little juiced up, open microwave source; and there you go.

I also happen to live in the state of the birth place of the first hostile atomic bomb. Tennessee, were Oak Ridge has a nuclear reactor for electricity. Security is high, and I'd imagine my post with nuclear mentioned so many times will raise flags, and be logged.

It's a suicide bombers dream to hit a nuclear facility. I don't won't to go through a Three Mile Island, right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

i've had similar feelings about a virus or biological event happening. no evidence to support it just a feeling.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
lol this thread just pops up the day of and after I have my first ever nuclear apocalypse dream. NICE!
god do I ever hope not, it's scary.
edit on 19-11-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Nuclear energy makes me jittery. i strongly believe its one thing humans shouldnt be allowed to have. I'd rather pollute the atmosphere than take the chance of destroying life with a meltdown. Just look at Fukishima. Imagine another 10-20 of those around the world because of war and this planet will be dead.

No wonder TPTB have DUMBS. They know exactly what to do to get rid of the population.

top topics

join