It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Information Act - Disclosure Busts Paulson, Geithner, Bair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
reply to post by miraclerock

I am really shocked that there have not been massive amounts of arrests yet.

I'm not.

Even though I now have to go brush my teeth it is a good find Albertarocks.

Yup, even as we speak Tiny Tim is having the time of his life taking it up his arse in Athens and getting new marching orders. This little prik should be jailed along with all the others. I'm too busy to list them all here, but basically they all look like this. I think this one is Janet Napolitano... it's hard to tell them apart.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

As I write this, I'm listening to live reports right from the street in Athens, on the Alex Jones show. It's amazing actually. Reporters arrested basically for "looking at" the hotel where these crimes are taking place.

I'm honored that you appreciate this thread AlienChaser. Thanks for participating. I hope you'll still feel that way after you've brushed your teeth. BTW, you're a good boy for brushing

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Bush and Paulson got a Presidential pardon. We know they got rich from Bush's first term.

I think we need to change the laws on this issue.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

don't you have to be charged with something to get a presidential pardon? were they charged with something? How did I miss that?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

I have to wonder why Geitner was being given review permission on the proposal to the banks weeks before Obama won the election. Was one of those other people have review (Michele?) on McCain's staff? Or was the fix already in.

Why do I feel this series of emails released hints that the winner of the election was decided a long time before we went to the poles.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

didn't the article say that they "couldn't reach McCain" so he was not notified of this. And geithner was very much part of it all before obama was elected.

there is no doubt in my mind that this election was decided before we went to the polls, though I suspect that the decision was that the democratic candidate would win, rather than being based on obama specifically. he legitimately outcampaigned hillary in the primaries. the republicans did not wage a strong campaign for mccain. still, it was blatantly unfair to put obama in the know while mccain was left out weeks before the election.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I hope president Obama has the nutsack to get us out of the grips of the thieves and money thugs! "throw the lot in Gaol for a hundred years would be my solution" Then he can go after the black projects swallowing up trillions! A dream I know!But if Obama started down this rout I would follow him!And hell I not even American.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
reply to post by exile1981

there is no doubt in my mind that this election was decided before we went to the polls, though I suspect that the decision was that the democratic candidate would win, rather than being based on obama specifically. he legitimately outcampaigned hillary in the primaries. the republicans did not wage a strong campaign for mccain. still, it was blatantly unfair to put obama in the know while mccain was left out weeks before the election.

You're absolutely right... the president was selected and was being groomed years ago by the NWO crowd. And you can bet that he's being set up to take the fall when the US dollars collapses so they can blame it on a "black president". And the funny thing is that he's about as black as I am, and I'm Irish. He's an arab of some sort IMO. Anyway, that's just another one of their ploys to keep America divided. Hell, the entire notion of a two party system is all smoke and mirrors because the NWO always owns all the horses in the race anyway. It doesn't matter one iota to them which party wins, the president will take orders from them no matter which party he's from.

It's all a con game, to make the American people think they elected the president. The whole left/right, Republican/Democrat smoke screen is to designed to keep the United States un-united. It's all a parlor game to them.

The United States began under the constitution as a group of 'united states', who together agreed to create one federal government to whom they granted minimal powers. And any of the states, if not happy with the federal government's behavior, could dissolve it with the stroke of a pen.

That rule in the constitution still stands. And in that light, Oklahoma's governor yesterday signed the document that tells the federal government to cease and desist. That makes 4 states so far that have signed their own version of that same document in the past 2 or 3 weeks. Last I heard, there were 31 more states working on theirs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The NWO bastards aren't gonna like this but it's happening none the less.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

it's so depressing. I agree with everything you say with possible diversion on one detail. I agree obama has been groomed for this. I agree that NWO owns both horses is this and every other race, including both parties. i'm not sure it was important to have a black president preside over the collapse of the dollar. i don't think it was deemed crucial to blame it on a black so much as use him to fault capitalism for the mess. just my opinion. he is not to blame for the bank derivatives at the heart of the problem though i suppose it's the same people involved in all of it. i just can't understand why people like paulson are walking around like nothing is happening, pretending that they were trying to FIX it when their only interest is to bring the whole thing tumbling down, and that so many people keep saying things are getting better, that we're beginning to recovery. what are they looking at? the stock market? that is a lie. a false picture like a reality show.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

i forgot to say that i am heartened by the declarations of sovereignty signed by a few states and the attempt to reinstate control over intrastate commerce, taking that away from the federal government, but i don't know if it will be enough. i can't see the feds acquiescing to this arrangement. i don't know what they intend to do about it. should be interesting.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Gang, the president was selected years before Bush even left office. Bush was selected years before Clinton left office and Clinton was selected years before Bush Sr. left office. And you can bet your last dollar that the next President, should they need one, is being selected and groomed as you read this. The Council of 300 has far too much invested in this scheme to allow some ordinary, self-thinking American to become President.

Also of note are the discussion regarding arrests. Be assured, there will be no meaningful arrests. That being said, you will see arrests - but these are merely side-shows to help you (mis)direct your anger from those truly responsible for this. There will be more Madoffs in the news over the coming months for all of us to "blame."

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

i forgot to say that i am heartened by the declarations of sovereignty signed by a few states and the attempt to reinstate control over intrastate commerce, taking that away from the federal government, but i don't know if it will be enough. i can't see the feds acquiescing to this arrangement. i don't know what they intend to do about it. should be interesting.

For sure, the feds are not going to like this. It appears a confrontation is inevitable, but it has to be done. I'm afraid the writing is on the wall, because sooner or later the people will have no choice but to resort to arms. The government is literally giving them no other choice because the looting and corruption just continues day in and day out, and the bullying reminiscent of Hitler's Germany is picking up steam daily as well.

My biggest question is where does the military stand on this? I've read that they are very aware of all these illegal goings on and are sickened by it. What does that mean though? Will the military rescue the American people and the constitution? It's possible. I'd urge them to get on with it then. But then, it's likely that if the military turned on Washington, all funding would immediately cease. Soldiers may not even get paid, if I understand it correctly. It is indeed a nasty situation, but doing nothing will certainly result if far worse horrors than we've even considered so far. The confrontation simply has to happen and I think everybody between the Arctic and the Antarctic know it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

the looting continues but as long as it's at the higher levels they can bluff us. tell us it's for our own good, that they are FIXING things. we know it is BS but there are still very many people who utterly believe in obama, that he is what he said during the campaign. they can't accept that he is behaving in the complete opposite fashion.

we in the US aren't used to fighting. we complain. write letters. we have a generation that fought in vietnam, were unappreciated for that. we have a generation that fought in desert storm (i think that's what it was called) and now the young people returning from Iraq. my observation of these current soldiers is that they are very ethical and not fools by any stretch of the imagination. they saw that they were actually helping people. whose side will they be on when TSHTF? i tend to think they will be on the side of the citizens instead of government. i could be wrong. they are accustomed to taking orders but they are not fools. who is on THEIR side? the citizens, not the current government. it seems to me that they cannot be blind to the fact that the current government doesn't respect or value them. it might use them for a purpose but doesn't understand them or take them seriously. the problem is, i might not be seeing things clearly. i might be influenced by my own opinions.

i believe the military is made up of very savvy individuals at all levels. the higher levels are accustomed to not being political because they take orders from the top, and that changes regularly. but if the current top is obviously anti-american, i choose to believe the officers will see that.

as far as funding being cut off, that might well happen to our soldiers. i can't imagine anything that would PO them more than a move like that. my own feeling: i really want them on my side because i truly admire them. but like i say, i might be seeing things inaccurately.

i so hope you are wrong and that there is a way out of this other than violence. i can't imagine it. that said, i trust my neighbors. i think we would unify to get ourselves through it.

you are lucky to be in canada.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the US is moving more towards a Stalinist Communist state or a Hitler style Facist state. I guess it doesn't really matter. What do we do about it? We need to work towards a goal of fixing this. The collapse of the US would be very bad for not just Americans but also the Canadians and some of the Caribean and Latin American countries.

I doubt for a second that the info released wasn't gone through with a fine tooth comb, so we have only a few reasons why they let us know who and exactly what was done to the banks etc.

1) The NWO doesn't care anymore and they figure there plans can't be upset.

2) Someone is an idiot and didn't go through them well enough.

3) They want us to know because they want to cause a specific reaction.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

Why do I feel this series of emails released hints that the winner of the election was decided a long time before we went to the poles.

Because you've got a brain that works good. The NWO crowd has the next president already selected too, because they know and you know and I know that Barack won't be back for a second term... if he even survives this term (I've got a very strong suspicion that he won't live to see his first term to it's proper end date).

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I still can't figure out why they want to collapse US capitalism. You know it's not really ideological. the PTB do not care about the poor or universal health care or education. It's about money and power and control. okay fine. so how is it going to be better for them to have the dollar collapse and everyone plunged into poverty. no incentive to innovate. no permission to produce new products. it never works out well. the deep cover Overlords will own and control everything and we will be serfs but how does that benefit them? Where are they going to go and what are they going to do with their money and power? I don't mean to suggest that the US is the only country that matters, but one of the huge and constant criticisms is that we buy so much stuff, and most of it is from other countries. so who is going to buy it? I know china is huge but they will have their hands full revamping their entire economy to be internal, if the US is no longer able to buy. what's the point of bringing it all down?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

If the system collapses that would be great for the TPTB because when people get scared they are willing to make compromises and give up freedoms. Imagine if 9/11 never happened the patriot act would never have even come close to being passed, the same goes for the bailouts, stuff like that only happens when people are really scared. The solution that would be offered in a collapse would most likely only further their agenda, and not really help anyone. America could never be taken by force, the American people own way to many guns, just look at how well our advanced military is held off by guerrilla tactics. That means the only other option to control America is debt or a collapsed economy. It has been happening really slowly over decades, jobs being shipped overseas, massive amounts of inflation, environmental regulations putting everything out of business, huge tax hikes. I think it is going to backfire though, once people lose everything they have they will get angry and seek mob justice. I can't see people putting up with this much longer, if they do then we will all become serfs.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by miraclerock]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by miraclerock

miraclerock... dude... where did you come from? Man, you've got it absolutely nailed. If everybody had as clear an understanding as you do, we'd be half way to victory.

I'm gonna start a miraclerock fan club.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Haha thanks, not sure I deserve that much credit. I was in a pretty deep slumber until recently, I just unplugged my tv and started reading a lot. Hopefully more people do the same

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join