It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Information Act - Disclosure Busts Paulson, Geithner, Bair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Freedom of Information Act - Disclosure Busts Paulson, Geithner, Bair...

seekingalpha.com

If anyone had any doubts as to how the financial elite of the United States conducted "negotiations" before now, this should put essentially all questions to rest. The real question is how long will the population continue to tolerate this kind of bully approach by the key powers that be, especially since these same individuals lied and said that nobody had been forced to accede to any demands. Maybe justice will finally prevail in the Lewis - Paulson - Geithner showdown, in which as everyone knows, at least one of the three has to be lying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Tyler Durden, popular writer at Seeking Alpha has posted this bombshell article today. In this article, he includes the following link

www.judicialwatch.org...

to documents acquired through the Freedom of Information Act. Judicial Watch forced this disclosure, the contents of which were revealed yesterday. They expose stunning revelations, yet probably a surprise to nobody.

Sooner or later these banking criminals... thieves, the likes of which the world has heretofore never seen... have to be arrested, although it's clearly already too late to save the American economy and the American dollar. It's time to put these greedy demons behind bars before they escape to some offshore hideaway. I'm serious folks! These NWO pigs have to be arrested....TODAY!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

seekingalpha.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hats off to Tyler Durden for this excellent find!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Oh boy. That was gut-wrenching....

All that redacted material.

Well, you are right though, I'm not really as surprised as some may be.

These people, with trillions in assets (other people's assets) are the perfect example of what creates, agitates, and aggravates, class-conflict

But never forget - our 'government' allows this culture, protects this culture, and perpetuates this culture... all in our name.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This is somewhat shocking to me. You could think the collective power of all those muti-billion dollar banks would be enough to fend off illegal threats from the fed.

I've never seen such clear-cut evidence we really are transforming into a fascist state! The silver lining is that the the government allowed this to be exposed under the FOIA laws.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The email correspondence back and forth among the idiots is funny. In one line it says he "succeeded in backing down the "they're nationalizing the banks" crowd ... for now.

Great stuff! Can we just read all of their emails?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

I've never seen such clear-cut evidence we really are transforming into a fascist state! The silver lining is that the the government allowed this to be exposed under the FOIA laws.

Yes, it almost makes me believe there is still room for hope for our people.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

Great stuff! Can we just read all of their emails?

Why not? We pay for it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
there must be way to bring criminal charges against these guys. I'm sick of talking about these thugs. they are crooks, plain and simple. regular people go to jail for these things. why are they still free? what is to be done next about these guys?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Now Geithner is attending the Bilderberg meeting.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Now Geithner is attending the Bilderberg meeting.

Yes he is! It's speculated that the agenda of the Bilderberg meeting in Greece will include plans for the financial future... how to handle the destruction of the American dollar while preventing a "free-fall", how to introduce the world to a new one-world currency and how to prevent the American people from taking their government back.

If the American people take their government back, audit the FED, then shut it down... the NWO crowd will have been dealt a severe blow that they are trying to avoid at all costs. They'll plan for and provide another false flag of some sort or unleash a pandemic (or a pretend pandemic... we won't know at first) of some sort, or perhaps work out how to polarize the American people so they'll fight each other rather than fight Washington. We don't know what it is they're going to do next, but we know it's coming!

These are nasty people! I wonder if the US military is in the mood for just one more battle, perhaps the most honorable battle in their history? I say that with all respect. Let's hope so!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is sickening, grotesque...thanks for posting the info, OP.

Well, I think eventually these people will bite off more than they can chew and "foul their own nests," so to speak. The number is so small and the power they are seeking is so large...the record of history shows such things to be highly unstable.

I think America is full of enough greedy, selfish, and pushy people who will want to muscle their way in on the process rather than see the whole thing fall into the hands of a tiny few. These particular banksters are going to tick off a lot of people in other banks and big financial institutions, who aren't likely submit so quietly. I am a born pessimist...I don't see much that is noble in the human spirit, but sometimes the mutual balance of greed and self-interest helps to avoid worst-case scenarios. The US, in particular, has attracted ambitious and greedy types for generations. Besides the obvious drawbacks and odiousness of this fact, the cloud occasionally has a silver lining in that greed pushes back against greed. Let's hope the process kicks in here soon.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Anyone else want to join me for a...

Pitchfork and Torch

Parade on Washington

?

While I am not surprised by their actions. I am horrified by how easily these NWO pigs got their way.

I do hope a 'terrorist' finds his way to the Bilderberg meeting.

Edit: Okay Im reading all the pages, and they called Bernake 'honorable' ick!!

[edit on 5/15/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
"CEO Talking Points" used by former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson confirming that the nine bank CEOs present at the October 13 meeting had no choice but to accede to the government's demands for equity stakes and the resulting government control. The talking points emphasize that "if a capital infusion is not appealing, you should be aware your regulator will require it in any circumstance." Suggested edits of the "talking points" by Tim Geithner, then-New York Fed President, were withheld by the Obama Treasury Department. "

The banks had no choice but to follow orders, isnt there a name for that?
Oh yea.... STRONG ARMING(substitute other words if you want, Im sure it will fit)

"Email showing that Paulson was able to brief Barack Obama about the bankers meeting almost immediately, but could not reach Senator John McCain."

Hmmm, Now I wonder why they 'couldnt' reach McCain. Oh yea, cause the election was already rigged.

"The Obama Deception
GREAT movie -- BAD title! but the movie pretty much reveals the problem."

And for all of those out there that think Alex isnt looking out for you, think again.

Filthy Animals. Cage em up.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Since "we the people" put him in the White House, I think it's time WE THE PEOPLE take him out!

Anyone who doesn't believe that gov't is a big 'ol puppet show, with our President pulling the strings, is either blind, deaf, or already receiving a payoff.

I, for one, am ready to declare:

I WAS DUPED!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sadly, I am not the least bit suprised by these recent "revelations". I have been singing this song from the highest mountain for over a decade, only to be met with ridicule and scorn from the sleeping masses. I have been mocked with such labels as "Conspiracy theorist", "Tin foil head", "Crazy and delusional" and so forth. This vindicates what I have been saying all along. However, the sheeples will continue to have faith and put stock in the crooks who are destroying them. The pizza and beer crowd are not likely to awaken in time to do anything about it.

How long until the revolution begins? At what point do ordinary men take on extraordinary tasks to right the ship that was once a great country? I feat that the answers are, much too late and perhaps never!

The recent "pandemics" are a warning shot across the bow from the PTB to demonstrate their power to their cronies who are not yet fully invested in their scheme. They have much worse at their disposal and they also have the necessary innoculations to ensure that they and their families are not affected/infected. They will not hesititate to employ their own Samson option should they feel it necessary. All who advocate violence against them should keep this in mind as we seek a resolution.

As we approach the inevitable end-game we cannot afford to fool ourselves into believing that "Tea Parties" and such will make a difference. We have a usurper in the White House, a Legislative Branch that is totally beholden to and owned by the corporations, a Judicial Branch corrupted by power and idealogy and a populace all to willing to accept whatever bad hand it is dealt. Moreover, we are owned and controlled by corporations who will destroy our planet, poison the masses, steal what little wealth remains of the general populace while simultaneously eroding the morals and values that are the foundation of a productive and secure society - all in the name of profit and power. And yet we allow this!?

Yes, it is sad to say, but the time has come to storm the castle with pitchforks and torches ablaze! The Plebes, the Serfs and the Indentured Servants MUST revolt NOW before there is nothing remaining to fight for. But how do we do this? How does a small group of truth seekers awaken the sleeping masses and mobilize them? They ignore the sound of the drums beating ever louder and faster. So what do we do? I fear that this war has been brought to the people, yet the people have so few effective weapons. But a failure to fight back will most certainly further enslave us. This is the conundrum which paralyzes us. So... what is next!?!?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Sadly, I am not the least bit surprised by these recent "revelations". I have been singing this song from the highest mountain for over a decade, only to be met with ridicule and scorn from the sleeping masses.

I haven't been ridiculing you kozmo. I've been applauding you because I too am awake now. It took a while, but I finally got the cobwebs out. And to be perfectly honest, even though for over 30 years I've been aware of the "illuminati", I haven't always been aware of their agenda. Alex Jones gets full marks for pointing me in the right direction. That man is one brave American and I have the highest respect for him, even though there are a lot of people who just can't get past his loud voice and rants. Get over it... there's a lot to be learned from this man... and it's all true (I consider 97.2% to be all)

Keep up the great work cozmo!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am really shocked that there have not been massive amounts of arrests yet. I am really interested in seeing how far this go, will it take massive hyperinflation before people finally wake up? I thought the proof that the BOA merger with Merrill Lynch was forced would be enough, but I guess everyone forgot about that because swine flu came right after that. If they get away with this I will have lost all faith in this country.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by miraclerock]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by miraclerock

You answered your own question. Swine flu was a distraction. What you should be asking yourself is: what are they going to use next to distract us from this? Iran?..... North Korea?.... Just wait, because it will be something!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by miraclerock

I am really shocked that there have not been massive amounts of arrests yet.

I'm not.

In fact I'll bet that some patsy will take the fall for (if anything happens at all)

People will be given a chance to feel represented in some "hearings" or whatever sham. The goal was achieved! That's the bottom line and no matter what else comes of it, that is still the bottom line and the powers only care about that. The goal was achieved and I guarantee you that whatever happens that goal will stay achieved.

I wonder how much coverage this will get?

Want a prediction? too bad I'm predicting anyway. It gets some sensationalised coverage and people will have something to crab about at the coffee shop. The coverage moves to the 10 second blurb about possible hearings at the end of the new sensational piece. The thing drags on until people forget (a few months is about all the majority remembers, if that) Someone resigns and pays a fine. Don't forget I guaranteed you that the desired goal has been achieved and nothing will address or change that. Point goes to the powers.

Now Geithner is getting new orders at Bilderberg

Instructions for how to put in motion the events that are planned for fall, no doubt.

The only thing out of all this that actually does surprise me is that the FOIA actually got results.

Even though I now have to go brush my teeth it is a good find Albertarocks.

edit: I am so mad I messed up the quots, fixed

[edit on 5/15/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

These people, with trillions in assets (other people's assets) are the perfect example of what creates, agitates, and aggravates, class-conflict

But never forget - our 'government' allows this culture, protects this culture, and perpetuates this culture... all in our name.

Well said..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join