It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Scouts Train to Become Homeland Gestapo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I've got to agree. Like I said earlier, I made a decision to do something positive for BSA, and I intend to do it.

This still isn't sitting right with me though... And as it turns out, I'm not alone in my opinion.

My wife's father, himself a former SM and current ASM who is very active in the troop, as well as her mom, a very active scout mother don't think this should go on either.

There IS a massive difference between what these kids are "learning" as opposed to a troop or camp range activity.

These kids are learning CQ... The same stuff I learned the hard way... OJT with something packing a lot more final punch than airsoft guns.

I don't want to be the one to teach these kids the harsh lessons of improperly executed house clearing, but I wouldn't hesitate. The enemy IS the enemy, regardless of age. Any patriot would be well served heeding these words.

I've seen enemy combatants that looked like they weighed less than the arms they carried... They weren't my countrymen's children though.

I'm not saying these kids are my enemy... Yet. I will tell you that past, present and future, I will hunt down an enemy that forces kids to do their dirty work without quarter.

Heck, half these kids probably think there will be a "reset" button available if they blow a breach entry. Sorry kids, this isn't a "SOCOM" or "Splinter Cell". (That was a great game though, SKL...) I mean, even I think "shooter" games are cool... well, I did, until I realized what a waste of time game consoles are. (sorry gamers... they are. My 33 year old brother is too busy with his 360 to even meet a decent girl and grow up. It's mind-numbing indoctrination, and it's truly psychologically addictive.)

Like I said earlier, I pray that this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

I'm really worried that there is more to this story than has been reported, regardless of source.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Just the precedents that we are setting; what goes around comes around.

In Iraq, a million people have been killed because a gang of criminals (the leaders of which had been trained and funded by the CIA) who had trained in Afghanistan AND THE U.S. (!) carried out (or so we have been told) the 9/11 attack.

We are constantly told of the evil "foreign fighters" opposing the U.S. military in Iraq. Perhaps this person travelled the entire FIVE MILES from Iran to join the resistance to the occupation. Yet, a Phillipino, who travels halfway around the globe to immigrate to the U.S., then halfway around the globe again to Iraq to serve as an "American" soldier IS NOT referred to as "foreign" to Iraq. As if the Phillipino (or American) belongs in the Middle East but the Iranian (or Syrian, Saudi, Yemeni etc.) does not.

Imagine this: Another nation invades the U.S. based on the premise that we possess WMD's along with the fact that our president is an egomaniacal lunatic. Their goal is actually to acquire needed resources, while enriching the "elite" and the "defense" industry of the invading nation and distracting their own people from the fact that they are being screwed coming and going. Not to mention the opportunity to develop, test and finance weapons which could easily be used against their own people should any object to going along with the "program". Any Americans who resist this invasion are described as "insurgents" and "terrorists". The "Iraq" precedent.

The invasion of Afghanistan SEEMED justified when we were told that the target was al-Qaida, but now binLaden et al are "not important" and we are engaged in exterminating a religious group (the Taliban). We are told that this is due to the fact that al-Qaida trained in Afghanistan while the Taliban was in power (don't forget that al-Qaida trained in the U.S. while OUR government was in power!)

Imagine this: A terrorist attack occurs in mainland China. China blames MS-13 (the Central-American gang) for the attack and asserts that they trained for the attack while residing in the United States. Christians made up the majority of elected officials in the U.S. government at the time of the incident.

China invades the U.S., ostensibly to take out the MS-13 organization, but in reality begins targeting ALL CHRISTIANS instead. Homes filled with Christian families are bombed, with the Chinese media voicing the justification: "SUSPECTED (i.e. not confirmed) terrorists were BELIEVED (i.e. not confirmed) to be hiding in the structure". Note that the Chinese define "terrorist" as "a Christian who fights back".This is the precedent we have set in Afghanistan.

Our military moves make sense when you view the U.S. military as the "Global Corporate Militia". They do the bidding of the Global Corporations. These corporations, many of whom originated in the U.S., gladly share whores, champagne and profits with the Communist Chinese leaders and others. They are only loyal to the goal of profiting from the chaos created when war rages and populations are thrown together and torn apart by their economic manipulation.

Their global vision could not succeed with a homogenous and nationalistic U.S. in existence, hence their programs to Balkanize and divide the American People. They cannot depend on an American (in my dictionary, a Citizen of the United States who is of European descent) military to turn against it's own people, hence the focus on rampant third-world immigration along with efforts to recruit these immigrants into the police & military forces.

If these "Explorers" ever end up on the border, it will be in attempt to keep us from leaving, not to keep foreigners out. I was suspicious of the "border fence" in the same way: more likely they decided to build it in anticipation of Americans seeking to escape from what is likely coming.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by whitewolf60]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I should steal your signature!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewolf60

Go for it... It's public domain, and at least for now, a "free" country. My signature was written by a two time CMOH recipient, as well as one of the original "awake" Marines.

EDIT: BTW... Nice analysis, even if I don't agree with it 100% (border patrol part).

[edit on 17/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
reply to post by whitewolf60

Go for it... It's public domain, and at least for now, a "free" country. My signature was written by a two time CMOH recipient, as well as one of the original "awake" Marines.

Smedley Butler was one dedicated American, in my opinion.

He stood up against the robber-barrons when they approached him to overthrow F.D.R.

Are there that many men who would do that to stop Fascism in America today?

No.

Most people do not even know what Fascism really is, let alone how to spell it.

I don't tolerate Fascism or Nazism, period. Which is why Alex Jones pissed me off with this latest crap about the Boy Scouts of America.

If it hadn't been for Smedley Butler, there would have been Fascist Concentration Camps across America to match the Nazi Concentration Camps across Europe.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah... The America needs a modern day version of the Major General, but he was cut from a different cloth than the American "men" of today. In his day, it was proper for men to be men... There wasn't any sniveling or whining, certainly not any men crying in public.

Now it's "good" for men to be "in touch" with their feminine side.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a feminine side, and that is a very good thing.

I'm fairly sure that if there WERE men of influence today that were even one QUARTER of the man he was... We would not be discussing this article at all, the point would be moot.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Note that my opinions are of my own synthesis and therefore may be totally invalid. I don't accept information from any source at face value.

I sometimes wonder if Alex Jones, David Icke et al are on the payroll of the Globalists thustly: They spell out in intricate detail the actual strategy and tactics of Globalism and THEN throw in just enough dosage of lunacy in hopes that people will discard as bunk EVERYTHING they have said. Could it be? If so, one must be merely be able to find the dividing line in their discourse.

I haven't heard Jones's take on the Explorers, but something tells me it may fit the pattern I just described, i.e. the threat is real but he purposely goes off the deep end to make his analysis seem nuts.

CX

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I wonder if the Brits will follow suit with this line of thinking for the scouts.

Then again, you'd be better off with someone with a bit more of a "combat style background" to be the face of the scouts before we start preparing our scouts for greater missions than helping elderly people across the road.

Oh now would you look at that?

Survivalist Bear Grylls named as new chief scout

If that won't attract thousands of kids want to join the scouts and then go on to the forces in these troubling times, i don't know what will. I would have thought someone like Ray Mears would have been a better choice?

I wonder who's idea it was to use an ex-SAS guy for the role of chief scout and why?

I'm not shouting conspiracy here btw, it's just a thought. I've nothing against kids joining the scouts, i think it's great for them....i would be concerned though if there was any shenanigans behind the scenes that showed they were encouraged to join for other reasons.

CX.

[edit on 18/5/09 by CX]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

What sort of response is this? Are you not understanding what is happening?

The Boy Scouts is a CIVILIAN group for children centered around EDUCATION, and now under the new administration they are being turned into a MILITARY unit.

The only reason why our nation's youth are being militarized is because they expect some mayor revolts from the people soon, and the brainwashed youths don't even know what they are being trained for, they are just happy to be able to now be part of a MILITARY FORCE...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

The Boy Scouts is a CIVILIAN group for children centered around EDUCATION, and now under the new administration they are being turned into a MILITARY unit.

I so MUCH want Obama to be better than that. Are you sure this isn't a carry-over effect from the LAST administration? ...I doubt the key players have changed yet.

The only reason why our nation's youth are being militarized is because they expect some mayor revolts from the people soon, and the brainwashed youths don't even know what they are being trained for, they are just happy to be able to now be part of a MILITARY FORCE...

Agreed. SO sad. ...Even though we're not a "developing nation," these kids could be shaping up to be child soldiers.

Everyone seems to be drawing from the Nazi and Jesuit playbook - get 'em while they're young...

ed to fix format

[edit on 28-5-2009 by soficrow]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good to see the Hitler youth is still alive and well. They did wonders for Berlin. Yep, glorified heroes, every last one of em. lol.

Meh, all backing for this will end when boy scouts start getting slaughtered in blood baths with local drug gangs, riots, and general shoot-outs.

Your nation sure is a funny one... no sex on regular daytime TV, swearing is bleeped out, no drinking till you're 21...
... but putting your children in life and death situations only well trained combat inclined adults are supposed to handle... A OK!

Turns out natural selection still works after all.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by johnsky]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Okay, I have a few issues with this, seeing as you're bashing the Boy Scout Program, and I wonder if you read anything I had to say about the Explorer Program being a seperate entity.

You do realize, that the Boy Scouts of America, would never do this, and train Scouts, young boys and young men, to kill people, correct?

The Explorer Program, is a Government sponsored, seperate branch, a subsidiary if you will, of the Boy Scouts of America.

Yes, Hitler, had a youth program, not unlike the Boy Scouts, after all the Boy Scouts originated in Britain, so where do you think he got the idea from to begin with, and the Catholic Pope Benedict, the current Pope, was a part of that as well.

Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was enrolled in the Hitler Youth, as membership was required for all 14-year old German boys after December 1939, but was an unenthusiastic member and refused to attend meetings.

His father was a bitter enemy of Nazism, believing it conflicted with the Catholic faith, according to biographer John L. Allen, Jr. In 1941, one of Ratzinger's cousins, a 14-year-old boy with Down syndrome, was taken away by the Nazi regime to a care center and killed there in secrecy during the Aktion T4 euthanasia campaign of Nazi eugenics

In 1943 while still in seminary, he was drafted at age 16 into the German anti-aircraft corps. Ratzinger then trained in the German infantry, but a subsequent illness precluded him from the usual rigours of military duty.

As the Allied front drew closer to his post in 1945, he deserted back to his family's home in Traunstein after his unit had ceased to exist, just as American troops established their headquarters in the Ratzinger household.

As a German soldier, he was put in a POW camp, but was released a few months later at the end of the war in the summer of 1945. He reentered the seminary, along with his brother Georg, in November of that year.

So, please, johnsky, as well as everyone else here, within this thread, get your facts straight, before slandering (for spoken words), or libel (for written words) the Boy Scouts of America.

See how I state facts, and support it with website links?

Thank you.

Stop The Stalkers

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join