It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Scouts Train to Become Homeland Gestapo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
For anyone who might want to do some digging of their own for information, you can go to a few of these websites.

World Organization of the Scout Movement

Boy Scouts of America : National Council

ScoutTube

By posting those links here, I am not condoning people to start trashing the B.S.A.

After I post them here, you're doing with them, what you will.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I got my Eagle badge when I was seventeen, in a very active troop. We would camp once a month, every month of the year, in Wisconsin.

Somewhere right after I attained Eagle Scout, I became a member of a Sea Explorer program , mainly because it was the most active post in the area.

There was a very active Police Explorer post that we would mingle with during conventions, and, being seventeen or eighteen, I must say, these were some great parties.

Explorer posts are co-ed, you know!

At one conference, hosted by said Police Explorers, some of us got busted for hitting the bottle before (and during) the dance.

Seemed one of the Police Explorer leaders found it odd that all of our breath smelled like peppermint. Good times, I tell ya'!

Our leader gave a stern talking to in front of the other leaders, but laughed it off a little later, as our leader was a Sailor, both Navy and merchant marine, he was drinking himself.
Times were different back then, I guess.

I could go on, but suffice it to say, with all the scouting I've done,
I'm far from indoctrinated with Hitler's, or any other tyrants thoughts, and the values I was taught during those days have probably kept me out of prison, and given me a grounding to allow me to differentiate between right and wrong, unlike many friends lacking that grounding.

My two cents.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

My take on Alex Jones is that he is a shill, placed out there, to agitate people into action.

This would be a way to distract people away from peaceful and intelligent action.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

I would just like to say that I believe that boy scouts were taught a lot of positive experiences.

I just wonder about the agenda of those who taught them, leaving aside the paedophiles who were proved to be among the leaders.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I think this too. He does a good job at it. I believe this is why he is not dead. Believe me if I had found it on the NY Times first, I would have put that direct link to avoid the AJ abuse. I read his stuff, but am able to keep a good head on my shoulders about it and dissect the info for myself. Unfortunately, I'm sure many cannot.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

No problem.

I always try to research many websites about a particular story.

I investigate before I submit one to Breaking Alternative News.

That way I'm not only reading as much as possible, but as well I'm supplying information for other people to come to their own conclusions.

The Boy Scouts of America, overall, is an excellant program.

I have been an adult leader now for three years and I love it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Alright buddy. I added you as a friend, hope you don't mind. I don't pick many. I like the way you come across.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So the Boy Scouts are being use to do some of the dirty work. Alright, children shouldn't be trained to become agents at a young age.

It would seem that the Boy Scouts are not turning out young men who help little old ladies across the street anymore.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I did the same after you mentioned it. I appreciate that.

If you check out some of my threads in my signature, you will see I do not agree 100% with Government.

That is of course though because I am intelligent and I investigate.

I began learning about how to dig for information when I was a boy of six.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Heres one for you from history past. Did you know that the nazi party in germany back in the earily 1930's disbanded the Boys scouts of germany and changed it to the manditory Hitler Youth program? Thats a fact. So the way I see it if it could be down once before it can be done once again. Under the name of possibly, Youth of Homeland security division. You ever notice that the DHS troopers already wear black? Something to think about.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yeah, I just have to say this is one of the most chilling nytimes articles I've read. Ever.

What a sad state of affairs. That picture of the kid pointing his gun out of the cop car at the other kid with his hands up.

I'm not down with the new fascism.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Yes, I think that is going to happen.

OK. one liner, to stop this.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Now all they need is an obama anthem and they are set, lol. Imagine what sort of jack boot people these people will be when they get older, stalking and haressing anyone for a little dosh.

They should have "just make it up, and we will kill anyone you want" written on there foreheads.

I have said for along time, they are stealing so many things from the nazis, from ww2.

[edit on 5/15/2009 by andy1033]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
You know...
I'm as suspicious of everything as anyone here, but...
This is just ridiculous. My son is in the Scouts and I'm an active participant in all of the meetings. I've never seen anything like this.

Maybe it's a local/regional thing?

Ok, so I'm being nice. What I really want to say is "Are you for fu(#!ng real?!"

There is such a thing as being as being vigilant, and then there is such a thing as being paranoid. I'm going to suggest you lose the "tin foil" hat on this one.

Seriously.

What a joke.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
GET OUT THERE AND KILL PEOPLE?

Hello, don't do that, get yourself into a nice life,.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
This is so f---ing hilarious on my part.
HI EVERYONE! Current Police/Law Enforcement Explorer here. I have to say it sure is fun having people get all riled up over something that has been around for quite a few years now.

Sorry so long on the reply, but you are EXACTLY the type I'm concerned about.

With all due respect, of course.

I've read your posts on various threads, and your apparant "blood lust" pins you (in my mind) as precisely the type of "future LEO" that the police state is looking for.

Seig heil bro...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thank you for actually posting some documentation rather than jumping on the 'holy crap the boy scouts are the new obama army heralding-in-nwo and their uniforms are BROWN SHIRTS OMG' bandwagon. Eagle Scout here, and for the record, the explorer program is essentially a career shadowing program. C'mon, people, it's the boy scouts. I earned eagle back in the late 90's, and it was still a very conservative, fairly religious organization. Everything that all the other scouts are telling you on this forum is absolutely correct: leadership, survival, initiative. Also, we occasionally set lots of crap on fire.

And I don't know if it was just our council district, as I didn't interact with the leaders in many of the others, but you find me scouts/leaders who were pro-big-government and I'll find you a pig that sings broadway musicals.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was an Explorer Scout in the early 1980's. At that time, we had two posts in town. One was sponsored by the Sheriff's Department and my post was sponsored by the National Guard Armory. We got to play with M-16's, M-3 Grease Guns, 1911's, .22 cal Colt target pistols, M-60's, etc. If I remember right, you had to be at least 14 years old to join. This is really nothing new. The type of things the scouts do is based upon who the sponsor of the post is. Just because you have a post sponsored by DHS or ICE doesn't mean all posts are training their scouts to make armed entry into a house. From looking at the pictures, these scouts aren't even using real weapons. When I was an Explorer Scout, I got to play with the real thing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Compatriot G

According to the article they do use real weapons, but only at the range.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Boy Scouts being trained to stop illegal immigration?

Well, at least SOMEONE is trying to do it!
If the Explorers can train to be police/fire fighters, I fail to see why not Border Patrol or HLS?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join