Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush Hating

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well, i'm quite surprised by this, but my english teacher is letting me write a report on reasons that some people may think Bush is a bad president. He thought it was an excellent topic so he's letting me use it. What i'm asking from you guys is- What are some reasons you think people dislike George Bush as a president? Any help would be great- thanks!

[Edited on 4/27/2004 by TekNo88]




posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
1) He may or may not have lied about 9/11 and Iraq.
2) He breaks lots of campaign promises- This, IMO, isn't a good reason, since every politicans does that. Why people suddenly hate Bush about it confuses me.
3) The partisan politics that we get in the media is basically an "us or them" mentality. If you are liberal, you have to disagree with everything Bush does. If you are conservative, the same for Kerry. The media isn't very friendly towards moderates.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would think the way he won the election is up there.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Well, i'm quite surprised by this, but my english teacher is letting me write a report on reasons that some people may think Bush is a bad president. He thought it was an excellent topic so he's letting me use it. What i'm asking from you guys is- What are some reasons you think people dislike George Bush as a president? Any help would be great- thanks!

[Edited on 4/27/2004 by TekNo88]


I'm sorry, were you not paying attention since the year 2000? Come on...

Can you think of any reasin that someone might dislike Hitler? Well it's not much harder with Bush, if you are paying ANY attention!



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How 'bout he started a war against (at least the way they perceive it) the Muslim world. This means more terror for those countries who support him, or at least in Muslim nations. Global relations



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
I'm sorry, were you not paying attention since the year 2000? Come on...

Can you think of any reasin that someone might dislike Hitler? Well it's not much harder with Bush, if you are paying ANY attention!

Dude, I have a long list of reasons, but I need sources for my paper and what better source then ATS for some good opinions on this? Some people may have some other opinions then mine, I have to find out why some people dislike Bush, not just why I dislike Bush.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Do an ATS search for all the Colonel topics and you will have ample reason (pages upon pages of ATS history to fill a book) of why people hate Bush with links.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Colonel]



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think the main reason people hate him is because he doesn't have Democrat tag under his name. If the same policy's and actions were done by Gore (if he had won the election) most of the Bush haters would be curiously silent on the president, but hell bent on hating the Republican Senate and House.
Hate him because he's a winner, the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. Hate him because he will be elected again and all the hating is for naught. Bunch of player haters



Variable



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
I think the main reason people hate him is because he doesn't have Democrat tag under his name. If the same policy's and actions were done by Gore (if he had won the election) most of the Bush haters would be curiously silent on the president, but hell bent on hating the Republican Senate and House.
Hate him because he's a winner, the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. Hate him because he will be elected again and all the hating is for naught. Bunch of player haters



Variable


This is a patented lie. Listen, start with that fraud of an electoin and go from there. That's where you need to begin your research on ATS and the Colonel.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
1) he's trying to break the walls that separate church and state.
2) He lied to the world to start a war over oil.
3) He's not mentally competent to do his job and is unable to answer questions that aren't scripted.
4) He's from Texas.
5) He has an IQ in the low 90's
6) He thinks he talks to god.
7) Did I mention he thinks he talks to god?
8) He didn't discourage his staff from comparing terrorism to abortion.
9) $5 trillion deficit, do you want to pay that off?
10) Jobless rate is up.
11) Poverty rate is up.
12) He's trying to take over time away from hard working americans.
13) I think it is an insult to have someone so out of tact with the world and with real american values and with reality as the president. George W. Bush makes America look bad, he makes Americans look bad and most of all I don't even think he realizes this.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
He never won the election in the first place!






top topics



 
0

log in

join