It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

required reading - Pam Geller - Wake Up America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
www.americanthinker.com...

excert:
I am a student of history. Professionally, I have written 15 books in six languages, and have studied history all my life. I think there is something monumentally large afoot, and I do not believe it is just a banking crisis, or a mortgage crisis, or a credit crisis.Yes, these exist but they are merely single facets on a very large gemstone that is only now coming into a sharper focus.

Something of historic proportions is happening. I can sense it because I know how it feels, smells, what it looks like, and how people react to it. Yes, a perfect storm may be brewing, but there is something happening within our country that has been evolving for about 10 - 15 years. The pace has dramatically quickened in the past year or two.

Eight years after war was declared on the US and the most heinous attack on the USA was launched on American soil, the war has been won (according to President Barack Hussein). Done. Over. Does not exist. No need to call it the war on terror, so says Obama. Now it is merely an "overseas contingency operation". How wonderful.

[...]

Frankly, it appears to me that the Department of Homeland Security ought to be dismantled. It was established to fight Islam's war on the USA. According to the Obama administration, this is no longer a threat, so why not shut it down and save taxpayers an enormous amount of money?

[edit on 14-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

new topics

join