It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinfoil is soooo last century, Get with the TAFT already!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Right get with the program folks ...

It's springtime and we all have to think about our beach look (like ATSers ever see the sun), so throw away those out of style tinfoil hats and get yourself a ...

Transparent Aluminum Foil haT:

Although the name "transparent aluminum-foil hat" does not have the same kind of catchet as "tinfoil hat", its acronym TAFT (Transparent Aluminum-Foil haT) is in fact the name of our 27th president, a powerful protective symbol for the American people. His average weight while in ofice, 333 pounds, invokes protection from the Masonic order, and wearing two hats doubles his weight to 666, warding off evil of all kinds.

The obvious advantage of transparent alumnium-foil hats over the original tinfoil hats is that you can wear them and not be seen wearing them, even in public. Below are reproduced some pictures of prominent Americans wearing their TAFTs. Note that these photographs have not be doctored or tampered with in any way. The individuals themselves may have been doctored or tampered with, or both, but not their pictures.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cf068e0c173.jpeg[/atsimg]

TAFT

Go from this:

To this:

And be the first on your block with your own TAFT, only, they'll never know!

When your friends ask you, "Say, how can you be out here without electromagnetic shielding against radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation, are you sane?" you can look at them and say "YES, I am sane now" only you will know that you have tricked them, you are not sane, and the joke is obviously on them.

So, out with the foil in with the TAFT!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/642549df1604.jpeg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That all sounds good.

But how will my friends know me without my tin foil hat?

I do like the feel of the new TAFT. It doesn't bother my ears like the tin foil one did.

Good idea Dog.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
your right this is one of your more shall we say 'simple'threads.
But still S and F'd cause you put in a cute pug, and its you

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
honey you are so right
and i am glad that finally it is fashionable to be conspiracive!

i got meanwhile 3 TAFTs - handsome and beautiful.
it feels so much better than tinfoile

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Do these also keep leftovers fresh?

And what should I do with my fine wire mesh hair net?

I'm still skeptical, perhaps these are tuned to allow only "certain" frequencies through?

top topics

join