It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy Bilderberg group meet in Greece — and here's their address

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Shadowy Bilderberg group meet in Greece — and here's their address

www.timesonline.co.uk

Don’t tell anyone, don’t breathe a word, but the world’s most powerful men are meeting secretly again to save the planet from economic catastrophe. Oh, and their address, should you want to send them your opinions, is: c/o Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel, Apollonos Avenue 40, 16671 Vouliagmeni, Greece.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am surprised to see no post regarding this meeting although it has commenced since 10hrs ago. What the news is not reporting that for several miles all airspace and sea vessels are banned from approaching this particular area. The Hellenic Navy and Airforce are on alert and police in plain clothes are more than what the surrounding citizens are.

All major news networks only mentioned a brief 15 seconds and thats it. Internet news feeds are not covering the meeting, well what i should say is upto now at this present time after 10 hours no one has posted anything.

Perhaps there will be something on this at a later date.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know who we can send to deal with them.

www.scifiscoop.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
so all of a sudden they're advertising their meeting so as to make it seem like it's no big deal to the public??

"well, it can't be that bad if they're telling everyone exactly when and where they're going to meet!"

...way to play it down... what a cheap trick!

that's like a child being asked to clean his room, he doesn't, and the parents ask him if he did - he says "yes! go look and see if you don't believe me!" ...of course the parents aren't going to look.

however, if the parent doesn't trust the child, then they'll look, just like i'd love to see what their meeting's about! unfortunately, i'm at the mercy of the selected info they want the MSM to release...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed which politicians are out of the news the last few days? I am really curious as to who is at the meeting.

I don't watch MSM anymore, so I haven't noticed. Has Obama or Hillary made any public appearances today? Kissinger?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

so far all i've found is that the Google CEO is there..

www.prisonplanet.com...

...that can't be good...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Obama was on LIVE at a high school in NM just after Noon today.

He was talking about cracking down on credit card issuers.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I made a post about this meeting about a month ago or so, I would have to check for it.

Will post it as soon as i find it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was wrong, the one I posted is about another meeting but made by this same group of superich.

Here is an excerpt about that post i made.

Jeffrey R. Immelt, CEO of General
Electric (GE), Robert B. Zoellick, President of the World Bank Group, and
Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), will meet with policymakers and other stakeholders in the international financial sector in Montreal to find the best methods for Adapting to the New World Order at the 15th edition of the International Economic Forum of the Americas / Conference of Montreal, taking place this June 8 to 11 at
Montreal's Bonaventure Hilton Hotel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here you go, well its slowly being filtered out so enjoy

Original www.tanea.gr...

Translated babelfish.yahoo.com... 26ct%3D1&lp=el_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can think of no other place a member from the ATS Press Corp. or even S.O. himself should be right now then lurking aroud this meeting. Daniel Estulin has done it. We all have our opinions on the biggest conspiracies but this particular one is at least provable in its existence.

Infiltrating is not so easy but possible. If we do have some members in the area you would be doing ATS a *huge* favor in staking out this location. It may be too late as the prime time would have been upon the attendees arrivals. Getting on the property will be impossible however if you were down the street with a telephoto lens you may have been able to get a few shots of people in cars. If this hotel is next to water it would also be possible to get long range camera shots via boat as well.

If someone does take a look around, you get caught and asked to leave, - leave. These are not people to be toyed with. Daniel Estulin had inside contacts and had researched his topic very well before attempting to take pictures and he was threatened and followed. Use caution and common sense.

I guess for the rest of us, we should be on our toes and see who is and who is not around. Obama is not going to be there. Too high profile and he'd send minions to report to him.

Known Bilderbergs in Obamas Admin:

Clinton
Biden
Holbrooke
Mitchell
Geithner
Volcker
Summers
Richardson
Daschle
Gen. Jones
Salazar
Vilsack
Orszag

And btw, I did find a thread on the 58th Bilderberg meeting here

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Update :

Original www.madata.gr...

Translated: babelfish.yahoo.com... 35.html&lp=el_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Original www.enet.gr...

Translated: babelfish.yahoo.com... 26id%3D43805&lp=el_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Just in :

Interesting to read what people comment.

Original: www.citypress.gr...

Translated: babelfish.yahoo.com... cle%3D66575&lp=el_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

[edit on 14-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Thanks for list. Are you sure about Biden, he doesn't seem to have that economic clout, and he isn't great at keeping secrets?!

I agree it is worth infiltrating, but it is probably too late. It seems the address didn't change since that last thread, so maybe someone got inside ahead of time.

My brother has been sending letters and emails to Kissinger all year, hoping to get some career advice, maybe a recommendation. He is a PhD candidate in Economics, and he wants to try to infiltrate that group eventually. He is terrific at talking himself into things. He walked into the Capital building, introduced himself to some State Senators, and now he is helping write a bill about Solar Power on rooftops. Maybe he will gain us some incite into this eventually.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Kudos to your brother!! Amazing work he is doing on both fronts!! People like him are truly making a difference.

I think self promotion is a bit tacky but, since you asked :blush: here's where I got my list. It's a thread a while back I did about the Bilderbergs, Trilats, and CFRs in Obamas admin and also lists where I got the information. I agree that I can't believe they allowed Biden in (he's a CFR too) - he will be the comic relief of this admin for sure!

Calling 'Em Out

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
with google ceo .. that cant be good ... or for us, or for him and for us ...

where is frank castle when we need him

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I agree that I can't believe they allowed Biden in (he's a CFR too) - he will be the comic relief of this admin for sure!

Agreed. That may be the biggest mistake Obama has made so far. With such a sleekly run campaign, Biden and his wife have stood out more than once.

I expect ol' Joe will be the one to give us the alien disclosure, or the truth about the shadow government. The press has been soft-balling him so far, but under fire, I think he'll let it all go!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Since they are far too powerful to expose......I suggest we do something about this. Something on a grand scale......

I suggest we all order them millions of pizza's!!! Imagine their meetings coming to a standstill as they are bombarded with hundreds of pizza dude's! Poetic.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thank god some one has posted this i tried to this morning ( uk time) but i have not got 20 posts yet.

Any way i posted a 2 part comment on the times website where this article was. I posted the President Kennedy famous speech in 1961, you know the one where he talks about secret societies.

It Didn't come up!?! And no i did not use foul language.

the not so Federal reserve has to much power.

Anyway thank you for posting this.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Good find, yep the classic ploy: talk about something openly so that all those conspiracy nuts haven't got a leg to stand on.

You know what? The cracks just might be starting to show.

I hope people don't stop there and research a bit more with an open mind.

I just love this from the article:

But what we have been able to establish from a World Bank spokesman, Alexis O’Brien, is that the organisation’s president, Robert Zoellick, will be in Athens on unspecified business on May 14. And that US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner’s public schedule is mysteriously empty for the next two days. Jo Ackermann, head of Deutsche Bank, will be travelling “somewhere in Europe”. Jean-Claude Trichet, head of the European Central Bank, will not be around until the end of the week.

Great!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

top topics

join