It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALTA 1309 - Part Six Print Version ????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I get the impression that part six isn't very long and doesn't have a lot of content. The few write-ups I've found about it are small. I keep wondering if people are mistaking part five for part six. Or mistaking the 'farewell for now' part of part five for part six--or vice versa.

I've seen a few youtube videos and listened to all of the radio interviews with Clif, but nobody really talks about the content of part six, especially in relation to part five and the differences therein.

Bah. I can't afford to buy it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have posted earlier that there is a clone thread of this one in the R.A.T.S. Section. Please forget all about that thread since i have duplicated by accident one of Questioningall......

If you want to have a look/go please refer to the original thread by Questioningall in the R.A.T.S. Section:
No More Webbot - Last ALTA Report Here

My questions in the opening post still apply, so feel free to elaborate if you feel like it.

Regards,
GTG

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
kid_of_3NKi has provided the following link:
www.lastalta2009.tk...

It contains :
The Complete WebBot ALTA 1309 Report
(INCLUDING PART 6)

Thanks!

[edit on 17/5/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Wow. Interesting links. Thanks for posting them. I'll have to take some time to do some reading now. Cool.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
kid_of_3NKi has provided the following link:
www.lastalta2009.tk...

It contains :
The Complete WebBot ALTA 1309 Report
(INCLUDING PART 6)

Thanks!

[edit on 17/5/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

Thanks GeorgeTheGreek, Much appreciated. I haven't read the link yet because I wanted to say thanks for someone finally putting it out there for us. Off to read.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I came across this link here: Alta 1309 with Part 6

It's not as terrible as people make it sound. But then again I could be saying that because I'm not hearing these things for the first time, and because I know our thoughts create the future, and the pattern of our thoughts can change in time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join