It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head-kick officer caught on camera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I'm aware of that, smarty pants.
HOWEVER one is a criminal, the other is an OFFICER! I don't know, you tell me? Wha'ts wrong with this picture?

I'll tell you then. In the end they're BOTH criminals.

I can (almost) understand if the criminal tried taking a swing at him, or kicked @ him.......but he was laying on the ground. Unacceptable.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben Niceknowinya

I'm aware of that, smarty pants.
HOWEVER one is a criminal, the other is an OFFICER! I don't know, you tell me? Wha'ts wrong with this picture?

Nothing, except for a bunch of people coming to the defense of someone who needs their head kicked in for the good of the world.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

A "super felony"????

So becuase the cop has a badge it's acceptable for him to commit a crime???

That is the premise of your argument in a nut shell.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

I would say the officer didnt commit a crime. He was just subduing a lunatic.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thread killer....but, more to end this squabble.

Recently, in Seattle there was some sort of altercation that broke out at a club. A woman.....who was supposed to be a "witness" points at a man and yells "that's him".

The man, who had nothing to do with the incident runs.....scared. AAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD might I include HE DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THE POLICE.

Cops end up tackling the man hard off of his feet hitting his head in the process.....basically rendering the man brain dead.

WHY?!!?!?

It's simple. They have grown accustomed to being allowed this type of behavior. They ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF DOLING OUT PUNISHMENTS,

EVER.

Link to source.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Grafilthy]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You know what? I just think you're trying to get under my skin with your response, that's fine. You wanna act like a kid, I'll treat you like one.

have fun: www.lego.com...

Repugnant.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Thanks! That lego video was awesome. I need one of those lego cars. Maybe I can get two and make a lego police chase and have a lego cop beat down the lego runner until his lego head pops off.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

LMAO!!!!!! hahaha OMG I just can't stop laughing at that!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

uhemmm....OK. Although I agree that the suspect deserves a serious punishment for his disregard of other peoples safety including the officers.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should the police be allowed to use any amount of force that isn't NECESSARY!!!! And in this case it certainly wasn't. This officer should lose his job his pension and never ever be allowed to carry a firearm again. This type of behavior only leads to escalating abuses by these types of officers. Next thing you know the officer will beat a 10 yr old kid for stealing candy. There job is simply to PROTECT AND SERVE.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

True the guy maybe a lowlife but that ain't the point here,He kicks an unarmed man lying on the ground in the head simply cos he feels like it!(could've killed the guy)criminals have human rights too unfortunately!someone said with the adrenalin rush the officer clearly isnt in his right mind(most of 'em don't seem to be in their right mind most of the time)well he should not be in the police force then coz its a job that requires well-trained intelligent people(well it used to be anyway).This officer has broke the law that he is meant to uphold and will be sacked for this,guaranteed!This incident makes him no better than the thug he apprehended...If an officer was to get away with something like this he would feel he is above the law and next time he may just decide to do much worse not to a criminal but to an innocent person!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
Found video on Youtube.

Kick was totally unnecessary!

It also looked like the officer with the police dog was contemplating getting his dog to bite the suspects leg!

Yes I don't care if that was Hitler you don't kick a man's head while the man is lying down submissively and keep your job.

Also I didn't notice the dog part when this clip was shown on tv but it definitely looks like the dog handler wanted the dog to bite the man's leg, you could see him bringing the dog's head close to his leg and he even taps the guy's leg, sort of signaling the dog to bite it. Fortunately for the dog handler the dog didn't bite.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Maybe he was trying to knock some sense into the idiots head.

I mean, how often does one get away from the cops when it is broad daylight, there is a helicopter and several cops chasing you.

I actually didn't really see the kick to the head.

I'm thinking your're a defender of the institution, I'm not judging that, nor you my Brother. But honestly, how qualyfied are these uniform bearers' to "knock sense" into anyone?
Are they, along with the politicians, military, religious, academics, main stream media (aka msm) and scientists our new Spiritual ELders: the educators of our youth? I HOPE THE F**K NOT!!!

Maybe! Just may Be we as a Civilisation have lost, and to coin a Native American phrase; "our way".

WE ARE, whatever we want to be! We have been given this power as a birth right, and tptb know this!
We are seeing police forces around the World recruit thugs to carry out agendas for people that have their own interests in 'mind'. POLICE STATE!!!

Please, please, please. please, please! Question everything fed to you. Both literately and figurately.

Peace, and much Love.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Thank you Keyhole for posting the video.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Psynarchist

The thing with the cops tho is they walk around with this heir of professionalism, yet they don't practice it, and don't even punish those who act unprofessional.
I don't agree that women, pregnant or not, have any more rights than this man.

Don't stereotype all cops in with your ignorant rantings. There are good and bad cops. The one in this video is one that needs to be disciplined and needs some anger management.

There are plenty of other cops who keep a cool, level head. You just never see them on the news because cops doing their jobs isn't news that the MSM is interested in.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah this is kind of cry babyish. This guy was risking the lives of innocent people and the officers chasing him. Would you still cry for this guy if he killed someone that day?

People are going to make a stink about a kick in the head? It did not even look like a hard kick as he did not wind up for it. Yeah so people can cry for the guy all they want.
The way i see it if i am ever needing to run away from the cops i did somthing wrong and should be kicked in the head.
This is not 1984 yet people. That guy probably did somthing wrong.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack
Yeah this is kind of cry babyish. This guy was risking the lives of innocent people and the officers chasing him. Would you still cry for this guy if he killed someone that day?

People are going to make a stink about a kick in the head? It did not even look like a hard kick as he did not wind up for it. Yeah so people can cry for the guy all they want.
The way i see it if i am ever needing to run away from the cops i did somthing wrong and should be kicked in the head.
This is not 1984 yet people. That guy probably did somthing wrong.

He's a wild guess, but I'm thinking you is a disinfo agent.

Am I right lovely?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

He may or may not have done something. He may be a pedophile or a murderer ... or he could be innocent. Innocent until proven guilty.

By acting like perps, the police lose their moral authority.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
disinfo agent?
All im saying this guy was acting dumb endangering the lives of innocent people (which is clearly shown in the video). He got a little kick in the head and its blown up to be this huge thing. This is not like the rodney king case.
People want to sue everyone for everything and wonder why we have all the rules and restrictions that we do. I just love how people are throwing out terms like criminal, vigilatne "judge and jury" "police state". Watch that video again my mother and older brother have done worse to me.

He must have been rushed to the hospital afterwards to not get stiches.
Oh i can't wait to see the follow up story. On how the cuffs were to tight and gave him red marks, how the food in jail was bad, how they will not let him leave the jail to go home for the night and they will not even read him a bed time story so he is sleep deprived. And how he is treated like a criminal and made to stay in a cell all day.
Does anyone know if HE is pressing charges on the Cops or if he even cares about the kick in the head?Or is this just the ACLU being the ACLU?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Please don't put words in my mouth. I never said he wasn't a bad guy, nor did i say the cop was the bad guy, just that he's an out of control abusive officer that gives the public reason to mistrust the police.

Sympathy for the criminal is not the issue here, the abusiveness of those police officers is, if you noticed i said that they were all in the wrong. The one that kicked him, the one that was hitting him with the night stick and the ones that stood there and watched it happen and did nothing to stop it.

I don't know what you consider brutal, but police brutality is the intentional use of excessive force by a police officer. The guy was laying down spread eagle, he did not put up a fight so they had no reason to use force. The minute they physically assualted him (which is a crime, therefore the officers involved are criminals also) without provecation they were committing police brutality.

They became judge and jury, vigilante police officers in this country. If an officer loses control of himself to the point of assualting a suspect without provecation then that officer has no business on the police force.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I don't think his comments are ignorant at all sos37 but you are right there are good cops(who will be angry at this idiot in uniform) and bad cops,but incidents like this make it very easy for people to tarnish them all with the same brush!perhaps if the police force were to weed out the thugs,cases of police brutality would fall and then people would begin to trust law enforcement again.I disagree with you on the anger management thing though....He is a cop that broke the law and should be jailed like any other criminal that breaks the law!!but this guy will just lose his job and get away without punishment for a criminal offense!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Isn't this a duplicate thread from one started earlier?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by suzque66]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join