It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head-kick officer caught on camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by Redpillblues
Right to the temple on that one..I cant get how blatent it was..I mean he was layed out expecting cuf,and a camera above...

I would even say that the cop could of curled his toe under a bit and got him in the face.. Maybe.

Do cops wear steel toecaps normally over there? either way a size 11 in the head hurts (I can contest to that!)

Mind you that guy (the crim) could easily of hurt or killed an innocent, he was clearly going for broke and the cop was wound up in the heat of the chase... Without knowing the cops background I would have to say give him a fair hearing and a severe reprimand, but he should keep his job on the strength of that video.

Lets assume a little bit more.

How about when his steel toed shoes curled underneath up to his face he knocked a tooth out. Did he have a missing tooth before hand? I don't know, doesn't matter lets say the cop did it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's not just the cop that kicked him in the head. Watch the video closely, the second cop to arrive pulls out his night stick and starts jabbin him (looks like in his ribs) very forcefully with it

There was no reason for that response. Sure the guy was wrong, but he was not resisting arrest when they got there so they should've just cuffed him and took him to lockup.

Officers that behave like that are the reason for all the distrust and disdain towards the police force

They should all be investigated as even those that did not abuse the guy, did nothing to stop it either.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is shameful on that policeman. The lad is totally wrong and yes, could have killed someone but the policemans job is to apprehend and let justice deal with it. By doing this..to me he is no diferent to the boy...he could have killed him...easily. And then who is worse??

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

We have judges and juries in this country to decide what kind of punishment this guy needs, it's not the officer's job to make that decision and carry it out.

If that officer can not keep himself in the right frame of mind when on the job, them maybe he shouldn't be on the force.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
It does not matter what the suspect might have done during the chase or that the officers might have been pumped up with adrenaline!

It is not a law enforcement officers job to punish a suspect, only arrest them!

It is SUPPOSE to be decided in a court of law, once a suspect is found guilty, what their punishment should be!

Not just doled out by officers at their whim because they may be upset with a suspect!

Obviously the guy is guilty and he almost killed people. His behavior is unpredictable to say the least. So if the officer felt the need to daze him in order to feel safer I dont really have a problem with it. Maybe they should change the law so that if you have to chase down the suspect you get so many free shots once you catch them

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hmmm, so because someone does something wrong, it's OK to kick them in the head, torture and beat them, even kill them?

Do people still not see the irony in the death penalty? "We" think killing is wrong, so we're going to execute you?

This planet really has no hope does it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I know how we want everyone to be nice and all, but this guy risked a bunch of other peoples lives for nothing. He is the bad guy. Dont make the officer out to be the bad guy so you can have sympathy for a criminal. So he kicked him in the head ONCE. I wouldnt exactly call that brutality.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Hmmm, so because someone does something wrong, it's OK to kick them in the head, torture and beat them, even kill them?

Do people still not see the irony in the death penalty? "We" think killing is wrong, so we're going to execute you?

This planet really has no hope does it.

Did I say all that? No
Put yourself in the officers shoes. This guy about gets you killed. You are all pumped up, because its a natural reaction. You have to run him down and get all hot and so when you catch up you give him a nice swift kick in the head. It is not like he beat him to a pulp. He just gave him a little pay back.

I have a novel idea for you. How about if you dont want your butt kicked by the police, then pull over and take your punishment. I am sure whatever he was being pulled over for was just made worse by the fact that he ran and put his life, the publics lives, and the police officers lives in danger.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

OK, so the fact when he kicked the guy in the head he was compliant and lying on the floor counts for nothing. Not only that but the Police Officer has a gun in his hand. But because he might have some adrenaline pumping through his veins it's acceptable??????

It's the purest example of the corruption of power. Give someone a badge and they think the rules no longer apply to them.

2 wrongs will never make a right - period.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Its not like that kick knocked him out or did any type of damage. He barely kicked him.

?? Dude.. that's how I kick a football!

And when did you receive your degree for neuropsychology? I'm pretty sure that kick damaged his brains (although he may not notice).

You know what.. If you really believe what you say, just ask a friend to reconstruct the video. You can play the part of the arrested guy. You don't have to do the complete run, just go lie down in the grass, and ask him to run up to you and kick you on the head.

No?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

Well somebody needed to teach that criminal some respect for authority. Maybe if his parents would have taught him that the police officer wouldnt have had to nick his shoe when he kicked him in the head.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I have a novel idea for you. How about if you dont want your butt kicked by the police, then pull over and take your punishment. I am sure whatever he was being pulled over for was just made worse by the fact that he ran and put his life, the publics lives, and the police officers lives in danger.

I dont disagree that the apprehended party should not have run and should have been compliant from the start. Doesnt excuse the officers reaction though.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It was one kick to the head. Lets not make a big deal of it. Now I am sure the poor officer will get suspended and loose his job for one minor transgression.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I tell you what sunshine, why dont you lie on the floor and I'll kick you once in the head, see how you like them onions????

I've bought 2 children into this world and everytime I read pathetic statements by someone who left their brain in the bottom of the toilet pan it fills me with dread thinking about the world they will grow up in.

edit - spelling.

[edit on 14/5/2009 by 0010110011101]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
Geez, perhaps the cop was a little pissed after this guy put innocent people's lives at risk with that high speed chase? What if the guy had killed a pregnant woman with his car? Would anyone still have cared if he got a kick in the head at his arrest?

Let's keep things in perspective here, the cop didn't kick a pregnant woman in the head at a peaceful teaparty or something. Sure he needs to be a professional but even professionals make minor slip-ups which I think this was in light of what the perp just put them through.

What if??? What if??? What if he flew away with wings?
What if, is completely irrelevant, on any discussion for that sense.
Fact: he did not kill a pregnant woman.

Yes, he endangered many lives, and clearly broke the law.
FAct: so did the cop.

btw, it's assault & battery "with a deadly weapon" by kicking someone in the face/head with 'shoes on.'
If he was bearfoot, only assault and battery.

Either way, this cops violent and unprofessional behavior is unacceptable.

A disgrace to his uniform, and to other police officers who believe in serving a good purpose in their community.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Looks liek he knocked him out! It appears he went kinda limb after the kick.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I will tell you what. Next time I almost get you killed and almost kill a bunch of other people, you will be first in line to give me a good swift kick to the head.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

It was one kick to the head. Lets not make a big deal of it. Now I am sure the poor officer will get suspended and loose his job for one minor transgression.

Are you kidding me?

It's a FELONY!

Poor officer???? Minor transgression???

I don't get you.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Well if that is a felony then driving down a road the wrong way at 100 miles an hour should be a super felony. Maybe they should give the guy the death penalty so his genes dont get passed down the line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join