It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoiding the 'mandatory' vaccination ...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Although WHO are able to make the vaccine mandatory for 185 countries who have signed an agreement allowing them to signal such a mandatory vaccinations if they declare a level 6 pandemic, it does appear that preparations for vaccination of the whole population are only being made in North America, Western Europe, and Australia.

Therefore the simple way to avoid being compelled to submit to the H1N1 vaccination is to move to Africa where governments are too poor to buy vaccines for all their citizens and the living is cheap.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Second the post above mine.

Emigrate to a more civilized country.

Try eastern Europe

or perhaps Bangladesh

Africa is cool too.

[edit on 30/7/09 by RogerT]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hello...
I live in Finland. This country is also going to have mandatory vaccinations, if I guess it right. The Hell is everywhere.

Well, today, a major finnish online newspaper published an article about the vaccinations. There reads:

"When the risk groups have been vaccinated, then the rest of the population will be vaccinated as well if the situation needs it, beginning from the youngest people."

Seriously, I don't like this horrible piece of text. This is going to be baaaaad..

They also say that "it's possible to vaccinate the whole population between the fall and winter."

If the worst happens, I will be nowhere to be found. People go missing every year and it shouldn't be impossible to find a temporary shelter from relatives or.. even from the woods..

But I like the fact that at least some people are opposing these horrible poison vaccinations.

You are not alone...

<< 6  7  8   >>

join