It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoiding the 'mandatory' vaccination ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
There won't be MANDATORY flu shots so I wouldn't worry. There is absolutely no way for the government to force 320 million people to get flut shots if they don't want them..

During a pandemic where thousands could die, betchya they would.

"you can't go to school unless you have a doctors signature that you got the shot"

'you can't work at this defense facility (Boeing, Lockheed, etc) unless you have a doctors signature that you got the shot"

"you can't _________ unless you have a doctors signature that you got the shot"

I'm trying to prepare for the fall. I'm willing to bet that the schools will add this flu shot series to their list of 'mandatory shots to go to school' and if you don't get the shots, and your kid doesn't go to school, then the state will come after you for neglecting your child or child abuse.

As for 'mandatory' ... It was said on the news that obama said the words 'mandatory' for a series of three flu shots this fall.

And of course you saw in my opening post what Obama said about 'voluntary' shots ... he's against 'voluntary' shots.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by swamie
In the 70's swine flu scare more people died from the immunizations than from people who caught the flu in the wild.

Yes .. I just read the book 'The coming plague' by Laurie Garrett.
Chapter 6 .. swine flu. It goes over the history of the 1918 flu and
the Fort Dix (swine) flu of 1976.

The info on Guillian Burre in connection with the Swine Flu shots was frightening!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

There won't be MANDATORY flu shots so I wouldn't worry. There is absolutely no way for the government to force 320 million people to get flut shots if they don't want them..

During a pandemic where thousands could die, betchya they would.

"you can't go to school unless you have a doctors signature that you got the shot"

'you can't work at this defense facility (Boeing, Lockheed, etc) unless you have a doctors signature that you got the shot"

"you can't _________ unless you have a doctors signature that you got the shot"

I'm trying to prepare for the fall. I'm willing to bet that the schools will add this flu shot series to their list of 'mandatory shots to go to school' and if you don't get the shots, and your kid doesn't go to school, then the state will come after you for neglecting your child or child abuse.

As for 'mandatory' ... It was said on the news that obama said the words 'mandatory' for a series of three flu shots this fall.

And of course you saw in my opening post what Obama said about 'voluntary' shots ... he's against 'voluntary' shots.

My understanding of this thread is that we were discussing mandatory vaccines for everyone in the US not specific demographics.

It would be IMPOSSIBLE to get all 320 million people to comply if they didn't want to. There simply is no system set up to force this. The police can't even control the very small population of criminals so how are they going to control the entire population?

As for what obama may have said about voluntary shots....he may not like volunteer shots but hey, I don't like a lot of things I can't do anything about either.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by jfj123]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am so thankful not to be knee deep in the public school system. It makes protecting my child so much easier, and I don't have to answer to other people when it comes to keeping my child home away from other possible infected teachers and children. My heart truly goes out to those folks who are probably worried sick over their children and families.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

My understanding of this thread is that we were discussing mandatory vaccines for everyone in the US not specific demographics.

Sure. But I'm giving examples of what COULD happen.

It happens already in school systems. They say you can't go to school unless you have proof of getting certain shots. In a situation that shots become 'mandatory' for everyone, the schools will be the first to be able to demand full participation. They already demand participation with other shots that are supposedly not mandatory. Shots like MMR, Polio ...

How do you get your kid into school without a 'mandatory' flu shot when the school demands proof of that shot before the child is allowed to attend.

And how do you keep the state off your back when they come around and take the child saying you are an unfit parent because you don't send your child to school?

We homeschooled through 5th grade and did just fine, but there is no way I could tackle high school math. And every state is different with homeschool laws. Some are very strict ....

I'd like to see information on how to avoid mandatory vaccinations. Other legal cases that have gone to court .. documents ... etc ... so that we all have the info in hand and can walk into any lawyers office in the fall and say - NO SHOTS FOR US.

Yes, that's doing some of the legwork on our own that a lawyer should be doing, but honestly we all have to take care of ourselves as much as we can.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

We homeschooled up through 5th grade. At first I was afraid to do it. But once we started I found it to be the best thing ever!

When my daughter started 'regular' school in 5th grade she said to me 'Mom, regular school isn't what I thought it would be'. I asked her why. She said 'because I thought I'd learn something new everyday and I don't'.

She was so used to the pace of learning in homeschool that she expected it to be the same in regular school.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Sure. But I'm giving examples of what COULD happen.

Anything "COULD" happen. But there's a difference between what could happen and what likely will/would happen.

It happens already in school systems. They say you can't go to school unless you have proof of getting certain shots. In a situation that shots become 'mandatory' for everyone, the schools will be the first to be able to demand full participation. They already demand participation with other shots that are supposedly not mandatory. Shots like MMR, Polio ...

Again this is a small portion of the total population. In addition, nobody is required to participate in the public school system.

And how do you keep the state off your back when they come around and take the child saying you are an unfit parent because you don't send your child to school?

Home schooling is legal.
Private schooling is legal.

We homeschooled through 5th grade and did just fine, but there is no way I could tackle high school math. And every state is different with homeschool laws. Some are very strict ....

You can hire a home school teacher for the subjects which cannot teach.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I don't see what you are getting at.
Kinda looks like you just want to argue or something.
Jeeze .... I'm just taking one example of many that could happen.

YES ... COULD. That's why we are discussing it now. Because it COULD happen. It is best that we all be prepared. That's the point of this thread. If you disagree and don't think you need to be prepared ... fine. Go play on another thread. Bu-bye.

BTW ...

It is the same in public schools as it is in private schools.
You MUST have certain vaccinations in order to attend.
If this flu series becomes mandatory then the schools will add that to their lists.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

I don't see what you are getting at.
Kinda looks like you just want to argue or something.
Jeeze .... I'm just taking one example of many that could happen.

YES ... COULD. That's why we are discussing it now. Because it COULD happen. It is best that we all be prepared. That's the point of this thread. If you disagree and don't think you need to be prepared ... fine. Go play on another thread. Bu-bye.

BTW ...

It is the same in public schools as it is in private schools.
You MUST have certain vaccinations in order to attend.
If this flu series becomes mandatory then the schools will add that to their lists.

What I'm getting at is that I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. There is no way to enforce universal, mandatory vaccinations so that "could" not happen. There is simply no way to police 320 million people in the US.

And just because I have an opinion opposite of yours, doesn't mean I must leave. This isn't follow the leader.
Yes I think we should be concerned about vaccine side effects but I don't think we should be concerned about universal, manditory vaccinations.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The second I hear the words "Mandatory" and "Vaccination" in the same sentence, I will very quickly be a very hard individual to find. There not much more to it than that. I'm not stupid, I'm well aware of what these vaccines can do to people if improperly tested, administered, or manufactured. There is a long history of poor research in drugs that leads to death. And the fact that you cannot take any legal action anymore should such a vaccine program be implemented, gives me enough reason to believe that they know these vaccines would kill rather than cure.

My two cents.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You know it's rather funny, I always used to try my best to get a flu vaccine as soon as it was available. But after being on ATS for the last several years, my desire to get any vaccination has dampened. I am so much more paranoid now that I think I would rather - like most ATSers - take my chances of surviving via my own immune system.

I find it hard to believe that your government will have the power to force you to have a mandatory vaccination. In the very odd chance they do, have a quiet word with your doctor about what medical conditions might prevent "a close friend of yours" from having a flu vaccine.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

What I'm getting at is that I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. There is no way to enforce universal, mandatory vaccinations so that "could" not happen. There is simply no way to police 320 million people in the US.

Read the previous posts on the first couple of pages. It is certainly possible to 'force' all 320 million people to do it in case of a pandemic. In the case of Florida, anyone exposed or having contact with an exposed person will be given the choice of vaccine or quarantine. Mandatorily administered vaccine or quarantine/jail/FEMA camp for entirety of episode. Therefore if you live in a community, go to Wal-mart, go to work, go to school, and several cases are found in the community, it will be vaccine or lock-up.

I guess you could argue that you have not left your home in several months and could not have been exposed, but effectively you are already locked-up in that case.

This is not chicken little, the steps go voluntary, then mandatory for work/school, then mandatory to stay out of quarantine. That is the current law, for current outbreaks, if we face a global killer, the law could get even more restrictive and punitive!

They won't have to lock up 320 million, as 95% will rush to get the vaccine voluntarily, the others will be in small pockets here and there, easily contained. This is not a difficult scenario to envision.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
No way in hell. I am 100% dead serious here when I tell you I will be armed, ready and waiting to die in a shoot out should ANYONE DARE come to me with a mandatory vaccination attempt on me or my family. If they come to my door with an attempt to put me under the needle I will respond with deadly fire power CASE CLOSED. I don't care, I rather die for my freedom than live in a world where I'm a slave and forced to take toxic chemical injections that kill maim and/or injure me and my family.

Again and again I read on this very site, "people make predictions that don't come true". Make note of this prediction.

The goverment plans an ad campaign showcasing celebraties taking the shot ( dummy shot probably) to prove it is safe. I don't know who is on the list. Opinion leaders, actors, politicians.

Say like Rush Limbaugh, Magic Johnson, Britney Speers, the gov. from California, maybe a supreme court justice, etc., etc. These are just examples, but you get the picture. Remember this prediction.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The other thing is, that if people dont take flu shots, that the flu can take more lives, and that more people will be affected by the flu. With a deadly flu that would be the cause of more victims. I have taken a flu shot the last 3 years, cause i dont want to get it, and i never felt anything from it. I can understand the fear etc, also if you listen to Alex Jones, but please, what if he is wrong or what if other are wrong? What about all the victims none takers will cause? Im just thinking out loud, and not attacking people or something like that. I jut want to understand it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

“I am not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio.” - Obama .. Sept 5, 2008

I don't know if anyone has done anything like this ...

I thought it would be good if we had a thread, for those who are interested, to share information on how to avoid 'mandatory' vaccinations (and why they should be avoided). We can post information for the different countries and different states in the USA ...

My reason for starting this thread is this ... it has been said that there will be MANDATORY vaccinations in the fall here in the USA .... One regular flu and two swine flu.

I've seen the stats on Guillian Burre in the general public vs those who get flu shots and frankly ... I'd rather take a chance on getting the flu. But if these are made mandatory then I'd like to know how we can avoid them.

Court cases .. information on the vaccinations and the makers .. constitutional rights vs 'emergency' measures a country takes ... etc ....

I thought we could exchange info and get ahead of what is coming in the fall.
[edit on 5/14/2009 by FlyersFan]

I just said no when it came to a avian flu vaccine. They looked at me in a strage way and said "Your choice" and left. They can't do anything really, you don't want to - you don't have to, just say no.

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm interested in this as well. How exactly are they going to make the vaccine mandatory?

If there's not martial law, I think all they can do is try to persuade people with fines and incarceration.

Maybe they can put a warrant for your arrest, and upon arrest vaccinate you?

All I know is that they'll need to have me pinned down before I to take their toxic concoctions.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by unityemissions]

I guess they will introduce martial law before they start making mandatory vaccinations on people? If so, I'd rather die then have them put that poison in my body. I'd kill myself or have a policeman kill me. Freedom before Life!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna
They can't do anything really, you don't want to - you don't have to, just say no.

If the rule of the school .. if the rule of the land ... is 'you have to get the vaccination' .. then just saying no doesn't work. They won't let you in school and then the parents get arrested and the kids get taken away for neglecting their children.

'They' can do a lot.
'They' can use a world emergency health situation to push anything they want.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I work in an emergency room and I believe I was the only employee there that did not recieve a flu shot this year. (I got a lot of pressure and people thought I was stupid) My husband also works in public safety and he got a flu shot.

About two months ago a flu-like virus swept through our community. About 80% of the ER employees got very sick, my husband and two kids got sick...I was the only one that didn't.

I have never gotten the flu shot and I have never had the flu. My kids got all of their childhood vaccines...but later than recommended. I think we overload their immune systems at too young of an age. Now...these quickly developed/made flu vaccines are very scary to me and I believe dangerous as well as inaffective.

There is a lot of debate about these vaccines and it really is endless. Not only is there the medical side, but the personal. I fear that all of these differing flu vaccines that come out constantly are setting us up to not being able to fight off the mutations that it forces. Over 35,000 people died this past year from infulenza A. I would say that this indicates a poor success rate of the flu vaccine. How many would have died without any flu vaccinations? Would it be more than the 35,000 or less? I have a sinking suspicion that it would be less. Throw the gross over-use of tamiflu and other anti-virals into the picture and we are creating the viral version of the bacterial super-bug MRSA. When you create an environment of forced mutation, this is what you get.

I am not a doctor and am not professing to have the answers....but I fear that we are creating our own pandemic. I will NOT take a flu vaccine nor will I allow my children to be forced to get them. I suspect that if there is a mandatory vaccine program come this fall, I will not be allowed to work without it. So be it. Most likely my kids will not be allowed in school....so be it. It will not last long. Either the virus will die out, or enough people will die from the vaccine that the program will be stopped. Either way, whatever happens will happen and all I can do is educate myself as much as possible and prepare for it. Not with the threat of violence or radical action, but simply some common sense and a calm, civilized approach. In the ultimate end, this is what will prevail.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I know this may sound absolutely insane to some people..but...

what if Obama actually CARES and vaccines are a good idea.

No of course not, this is America. No one cares about anything except for mind control lol

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
After hearing about what happened in the 70's with previous swine flu scare I will definitely not be getting any vaccines. I have taken very few shots in my life and I rarely get sick, coincidence I don't think so. It's anecdotal evidence but my mother and some other family members get flu shots every year because of pressure from their jobs and they are chronically sick all the time.

You put foreign material in your body and you get ill how is that shocking news to anyone? Any medicine that has a chance of lowering your immune system is not medicine in my book, it should be the other way around medicine should strengthen your immune system and let your body do its job.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by miraclerock]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have ever growing allergies. I find new things I am allergric to every year. I do not take the flu vaccine or any new vaccines because I may have an allgeric reaction to it. When I was a kid I used to go to an allergist. Now I just aviod going out too much when there are outbreaks of sickness. I think that is a better defense for me because it is better to just stay healthy than to get vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join