It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoiding the 'mandatory' vaccination ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
“I am not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio.” - Obama .. Sept 5, 2008

I don't know if anyone has done anything like this ...

I thought it would be good if we had a thread, for those who are interested, to share information on how to avoid 'mandatory' vaccinations (and why they should be avoided). We can post information for the different countries and different states in the USA ...

My reason for starting this thread is this ... it has been said that there will be MANDATORY vaccinations in the fall here in the USA .... One regular flu and two swine flu.

I've seen the stats on Guillian Burre in the general public vs those who get flu shots and frankly ... I'd rather take a chance on getting the flu. But if these are made mandatory then I'd like to know how we can avoid them.

Court cases .. information on the vaccinations and the makers .. constitutional rights vs 'emergency' measures a country takes ... etc ....

I thought we could exchange info and get ahead of what is coming in the fall.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm interested in this as well. How exactly are they going to make the vaccine mandatory?

If there's not martial law, I think all they can do is try to persuade people with fines and incarceration.

Maybe they can put a warrant for your arrest, and upon arrest vaccinate you?

All I know is that they'll need to have me pinned down before I to take their toxic concoctions.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My wife had Guillan Barre when she was a teenager, it came directly after a Flu and Hepatitis Vaccination. My baby has Infantile Spasms, it came directly after his 5-month vaccinations. Both diseases are extremely rare, and extremely serious, and both cases are statistically linked to the shots.

Thank God my wife recovered fully, and my baby is having his last MRI done Monday, he should fully recover (which is not common).

Our family is very cautious of taking any shots! We have had to search high and low to find doctors that will order "single-dose" vials rather than the multi-dose that contain a mercury derivative as a preservative. The doctors can also provide a "prescription" or recommendation that no vaccinations be given due to unwarranted health risk. This will supposedly allow the children to attend school without the required vaccinations.

I am torn, because vaccinations in and of themselves are a brilliant idea, and they have proven very successful. As with all things, I think it is the corner-cutting that creates a problem. Excess preservatives to save the cost of glass bottles, mass campaigns, over-usage, un-hygenic practices, etc.

Sorry for rambling, my advice is: Talk to your doctor, or interview and find a doctor you can trust and that supports your beliefs and wishes. They are rare, but some doctors actually care about the patients feelings, beliefs, and rights. With a doctor on your side, nobody cannot force you to take anything, they would be majorly liable if a side effect occured.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here's a website that lists conscientous objection as a way to avoid mandatory vaccinations.

www.foundationforhealthchoice.com...

Barring that, I can't think of any way to avoid it except to take it to court as unconstitutional. That, or head for a cave in the hills.

As a side note, my pediatrician asked if my 13 year old had been given the HPV shot and I said no. She said she strongly recommended that she have it and I politely said I would take it under advisement. She's not getting that shot nor will any of my kids be taking the swine flu shot.

I'm tired of people in positions of power telling me what I need or don't need. I'm just as capable of making that determination as they are. I can think of a few people in power right now that aren't even capable of picking out a matching pair of socks to wear. Why would I listen to what they deem necessary when it comes to my health?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The right to the integrity of your physical body against injection should be enshrined in the constitution and in US law.

I don't think they can force anyone, but it makes me shudder to think of countless millions lining up for these shots, which could contain anything, and yes, things to prevent your evolutionary growth as a human being (that's my suspicion as to what they're up to, based on the elite's fear of human potential and of the human being entering into the next phase of our spiritual evolution, capable of laying low their moutains of power and influence).

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
well if MANDATORY vaccinations go down i think it's fair to say Sitx has happened and go ahead and use your bug out or what ever you plan to do. i say run and get as far as you can from people that way no one can report you. if you can't make it in the woods try to come up with something else.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here's some information for "Vaccination Orders during a Public Health Emergency":

Vaccination Orders During a Public Health Emergency. Many states also have laws providing for mandatory vaccinations during a public health emergency or outbreak of a communicable disease. Generally, the power to order such actions rests with the governor of the state, the state board of health, or the state health officer. For example, in Hawaii, the Governor has the power to supplement the state’s existing compulsory vaccination programs and institute additional programs in the event of a civil
defense emergency period.18 Arizona also authorizes the Governor, during a state ofemergency or state of war emergency in which there is an occurrence or the imminent threat of smallpox or other highly contagious and highly fatal disease, “to issue orders that
mandate treatment or vaccination of persons who are diagnosed with illness resultingfrom exposure or who are reasonably believed to have been exposed or who mayreasonably be expected to be exposed.”19 In Florida, upon declaration of a public healthemergency, the state health officer may order an individual to be vaccinated “forcommunicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe
danger to public health.”20...

Other states have provisions for mandatory vaccinations, but provide exemptions similar to those for childhood vaccinations discussed above. For example, in Connecticut, a person may refuse a vaccination if a physician determines that “it would not be prudent on account of sickness.”21 In Virginia, vaccination requirements may alsobe waived if the vaccination would be detrimental to a person’s health, as certified by a
physician.22 Wisconsin allows a person to refuse a vaccination for medical reasons andalso for “reasons of religion or conscience.”23 However, if a person refuses to be vaccinated, he or she may be quarantined during the public health emergency giving rise to the vaccination order.

Above from: fas.org...

Most solid advice seems to be talk to your MD now and get him/her prepared to provide you with documentation...but there is still the possibility that you will be quarantined for a while if you refuse. There's more info on what states and the feds can do to you--if you refuse--in the above file...

~!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here's a snippet from a paper written by Daniel A. Salmon, Phd, MPH of
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

"Immunization laws permit certain exemptions. All states permit
medical exemptions for individuals who are immunocompromised,
have allergic reactions to vaccine constituents, have moderate or
severe illness, or other medical contraindications to vaccination.
To qualify for medical exemptions, parents or guardians must
provide a letter or other documentation from a physician. As of
10/17/032, forty-eight states permit religious exemptions (all but
Mississippi and West Virginia) and 19 states provide philosophical
or personal exemptions (Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho,
Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North
Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah,
Vermont, Washingt on and Wisconsin).6 While debate often
centers around the type of exemption offered (religious vs.
philosophical), a recent study by Rota, et al7, found great variation
in the ways states implement non-medical exemptions. Among
states with religious but not philosophical exemptions (n=34), only
21 states indicate that requests for exemptions were ever denied.
The remaining states are, by defacto, allowing philosophical or
personal belief exemptions."

www.vaccinesafety.edu...

[edit on 5/14/2009 by soldiermom]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
im gonna make sure that this hits the first page for i know that is crucial for the great majority of ATS

if so, this thread has to be the bloodline of what happens with this vaccination.

unity.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just got my daughters Immunization certificate she just turned 18 we live in Canada(exact center) and we have recently been getting letters saying our younger daughter is due for her shots. I dont know as far as I can see this stuff is BS, isnt it? Am I killing her or what? check out her list of vaccinations.
DPT-1991/06/26
OPV-1991/06/26
DPT-1991/08/12
OPV-1991/08/12
DPT-1991/11/13
OPV-1991/11/13
HIB-1992/03/21
MMR-1992/03/21
OPV-1992/09/02
DPT-HIB-1992/09/02
DPT-1996/07/11
OPV-1996/07/11
MMR-1997/01/02
HB-2001/11/23
HB-2001/04/20
INF-2004/10/08
TD-2006/01/20
So thats it and I seriously dont want my kids taking these anymore but with the pressure there applying, especially when they start school....well I can see were going to be singled out.
What would you people do?

+6 more 
posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No way in hell. I am 100% dead serious here when I tell you I will be armed, ready and waiting to die in a shoot out should ANYONE DARE come to me with a mandatory vaccination attempt on me or my family. If they come to my door with an attempt to put me under the needle I will respond with deadly fire power CASE CLOSED. I don't care, I rather die for my freedom than live in a world where I'm a slave and forced to take toxic chemical injections that kill maim and/or injure me and my family.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There pretty much are... unless you have a medical condition, you need them to be in public schools and in most colleges.

Vaccines are fine. Seriously I get them and I'm fine. I don't understand everyone's arguments still and I've heard all of them.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What I really can't get my head around is that in the US it seems loads of people get flu shots, etc... Where in the UK, I can't remember the last time I had one. I remember once in school I did, maybe at the age of around 13, and I also had one when I went to Africa so I didn't get Malaria... but apart from those (oh, and the ones at birth), I haven't ever had one, nor been offered.

And I'm perfectly fine. It feels like you Americans have had it drilled into you that it's very important, but NOBODY (that's right, nobody) I know here in the UK has flu shots and the like.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I will not allow any governmental agency to put anything foreign into my body without my consent!

Mandatory my ass.

I have never gotten a flu shot, and don't ever intend too.
I stopped getting vaccinations at age 16.
I have the right to declare what goes into my body.

I have a fear of hypodermic needles, just typing that word makes my skin crawl. It adds to the fact I will never, EVER get a vaccine again.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Medical conditions are not the only exemption. There are religious and philosophical exemptions as noted in my earlier post. My sister-in-law has two boys, 23 and 19, and neither one of them have had immunizations. They went to public school and are now in college. She simply refused to have them vaccinated based on the probability of future complications.

My kids have all been vaccinated with the usual lineup of childhood innoculations with no complications. However, they will not be receiving any flu shots or the hpv for my daughters or any other thing they dream up to make money off of.

In my opinion, that's what it boils down to. MONEY. Not out of any real concern for the health of America's citizens.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Im with you on that one, I also have a serious phobia of needle's im not scared of anything really, No other phobia's except for needle's strange that isnt it?

I wonder where the phobia comes from sometimes because it is not a natural defense mechanism surely?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldiermom

In my opinion, that's what it boils down to. MONEY. Not out of any real concern for the health of America's citizens.

AHH, I see, you answered my previous question. That's why there's a difference between the US and UK in terms of flu shots.

Over here in the UK, we have FREE health care.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think that there will be any mandatory vaccinations.

I've read that a number of companies are trying to get a vaccine for the swine flu prepared in time to be administered this fall but there may not be sufficient time to get the vaccine produced.

I get a flu shot almost every year and haven't had a bad reaction yet. I almost never get sick.

I can understand the reluctance to get a vaccination if you've had medical issues from a previous vaccination.

Here is a link to the amount of thimerosal that is in vaccines. It's midway down in table 1

Thimerosal Status

It looks like if you get the flumist, it will be free of thimerosal.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is a very important thread. I have even added it to my signature so others can check it out. The following is for the state of TX.

The state of Texas in law grants and acknowledges the right of parents to exempt their children from vaccination requirements for day care, school, and college for reasons of conscience including a religious belief or for medical reasons. In 2003, the Texas legislature passed changes to the statutes expanding the reasons a parent can claim an exemption but the Health Department has questionably also increased the bureaucratic red tape necessary for claiming the exemption. There are specific procedures for requesting an official state form and submitting it to the school or for completing a medical exemption that all take some time so please don't wait until the last minute to get your papers in order.

Texas Vaccination Exemption

The PDF to request exemption in Texas

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

yeah i agree with you ... this is such a strange fear for people to have ...

mandatory vaccinations are already here for high school and college students ... what's the big deal? i got them and the flu shot every year except last year and am perfectly fine. *knock on wood*

[edit on 14-5-2009 by baseball101]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join