It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUTEC facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey guys whats up? I was watching UFO hunters last night may 13 2009 and they were talking about a facility called AUTEC of the coast of the Bahamas. I remember seeing something on NBC about a documentary on AUTEC awhile ago but I can't find it anymore on video channels. So, I have heard of it before but I was wondering if anybody knew anything on this facility?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
just search for it on google

heres the wiki Link

heres another ATS thread about it Link

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

I also found the place to be fascinating. I had never heard of it before UFO Hunters and I will be reading the thread on it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yeah I saw the same thing yesterday. Apparently they make radios or communication equipment, something of that nature. I felt it was interesting because one of the “witness / former worker “stated that they make time portals or something. But it was a good show, didn’t really go into the whole USO thing as I was hoping…. I am very interested in USO in and around the Bermuda triangle

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
On the show, they showed them stating that the Coast Gaurd helo was watching them...wrong! The helopad is right behind the gateshack, the front gate is the flight plan for all helos landing there. The channel dug out in the harbor is for the small ships to dock; IE the boats that brought us food, our cars, supplies for the BX, etc.. The whole point of the base is the testing of naval equipment, sonar, torpedoes, ASW, and getting sub commanders certified thru war games/testing in the Tongue of the Ocean (TOTO). Worked there 3 years as security contractor. Although I have seen many strange things there, never saw or heard of any portals, ET's or the like. Althought there is a blue hole near there named "stargate".

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGhost

The show does that all the time a helicopter or security vehicle is sighted near the crew. It is done for dramatic purposes.

I also know that the Navy uses the Marine Corps for its security (or naval MPs).

[edit on 5/19/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Navy uses SP's there, but it is a contractor run facility. When I was there, Raytheon ran it, then the contract went to CSC, who currently still runs the base. The contractor is required to have security on the base, hence the security contractors workingthere. The Navy only recently brought in SP's to support us (after 9/11).

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I also saw that episode, I don't think it's as secret as area 51 or Dulce, but it seems like there's something going on

top topics

join