It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Bible the story of the truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is far-fetched. People didn't just die then appear to make a new world. Egypt was taken over by Rome. were lost since of different languages. The Greeks were taken over by the Romans and their wide knowledge of medicine was destroyed since it was all in one large centre.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Humbug! A new twist on Christian propaganda. One is forced to assume Jesus was/is THE Savior of the entire planet of the entire Piscean Age. Pretty dang difficult for one whose very existence can't be proven.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you fall for what that guy is selling, you deserve to lose your money IMO. I had planned on buying the book when I first heard about it, but once the author started posting in the original thread I pretty much lost any interest at all in it.

He has no real understanding of things at all. He only focuses on the literal and attaches the actions of what people do instead of what things mean.

By the logic of author, then everything GWB did is a sign of "freedom and liberty" because GWB did what he did in the name of those things. When anyone with actual understanding could easily see that what GWB did not at all reflect those things.

Maybe he has since gotten a clue, but as far as I can tell he hasn't and is full of gimmicks trying to make some cash.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
Humbug! A new twist on Christian propaganda. One is forced to assume Jesus was/is THE Savior of the entire planet of the entire Piscean Age. Pretty dang difficult for one whose very existence can't be proven.

Actually, if you are even worried about if Jesus is real or not then you aren't even focusing on what was important anyway.

Fact of the matter is none of us were there, it's just a story to everyone. It is the understandings given that is important.

Arguing over such things is about like arguing if the Matrix movie is literally real or not. It doesn't matter which side of the argument you are on, you missed the point and all that is true about the movie.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

There's nothing solidly factual to begin with. Most of the estimated dating is debateable. Example: The Clovis people are believed to have lived closer to 9,000 years ago, not 11,000 (according to a web article I can't remember specifically). To be able to scientifically group millennia into clear eras of creation, salvation and destruction would be the biggest breakthrough of all time, but would require a lot more than fuzzy enough, quasi-religious interpretations.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Don’t mean to sink your boat but this is blasphemy. Big time. It has nothing to do with the Bible.

I do see it, for future use of a New World Order Bible though. It seems like an interesting theory but is only fiction.

There is only one Bible. This is whacky. God would never allow this. Christians and Jews beware.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yep!! This is another quaint unvarifiable theory with no actual evidence to speak of. Right up there with the 'Late Great Planet Earth' and other such dribble.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is certainly interesting but, I noticed some of these supposed ages just kind of come and go, ho hum. It is almost like they counted backwards from Christ and made it fit.

The end is kind of pointless. Help save, send this to your friends..... Well according to every age before this one, it was a no win situation. You die plain and simple, so how can you help save? This story is probably the gloomiest I have ever seen. No possibility of hope. You don't get saved your seed does?

And the jews being left behind? That went no where, what was the point?

Zeus is real?

What I have heard of the Hopi story is that it aligns with the Mayans. Neither of which says its over at the end of the current age.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Don’t mean to sink your boat but this is blasphemy. Big time. It has nothing to do with the Bible.

I do see it, for future use of a New World Order Bible though. It seems like an interesting theory but is only fiction.

There is only one Bible. This is whacky. God would never allow this. Christians and Jews beware.

As a spiritual person I think that a little bit of blasphemy now and then is healthy. Religion can be a lot like governments, starts off with good intentions and a pure message but gets filtered through men with ambitions through the generations and changes. That which is true will always resonate, that which seems suspect should be pondered.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
First of all there are many Bibles written by many people from many timelines that express different views and beliefs. To search the outside world for answers is not what one should be doing. The real bible is within oneself. All the answers to the world are within your mind. You are the only one who interprets information for your understanding. Dont seek out answers from others because who is sane as an individual? What is Sanity? And who could write a book and give enough dedication to making others believe what was written is fact so 1 individual has subconcious control over many. Just like in the Bible the "main" character is Jesus. Man is created so unequal that as a species they are equal. No man has power over another man. But unfortunately with enough people believing in 1 individual or individual group anyone can control anybody. So the meaning of me writing this post. %@&$ the bible and start thinking for yourself. We think too complex and andswers are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much simpler that it is almost complex. As there are many contradictions in this post for every negative perspective there is ALWAYS a positive and/or opposite to everything

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by candide

Well the only difference in this Bible and Gods is that Gods has been spread throughout the world as Prophesized and this one is lurking in the back ground. It could be the MWO Bible. That's the only rational idea I have on that.

The muisc on that video was not God worthly and quite the opposite.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
There's nothing solidly factual to begin with. Most of the estimated dating is debateable. Example: The Clovis people are believed to have lived closer to 9,000 years ago, not 11,000 (according to a web article I can't remember specifically). To be able to scientifically group millennia into clear eras of creation, salvation and destruction would be the biggest breakthrough of all time, but would require a lot more than fuzzy enough, quasi-religious interpretations.

Does it really matter? Sure things like that are interesting, but it doesn't mean much of anything. 11,000 years ago, 50,000 years ago, when it comes to actual understanding and wisdom, these kinds of things don't change anything.

In the end, all history is a story and nothing but a story. Those who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it. But it has nothing to do with knowing what country did this or who did what. The lessons of history are the same lessons of any story, there is a moral behind it. And that is what is important to know about history, and if people focus on this "fact" or these people etc, then they are missing the entire point.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Interesting videos and theory. I'm not quite sure what good they do however. In the end it says to spread the message to save humanity. If we were facing a global cataclysm perpetrated by God, what could we do about it? Dig in and live with the ants like the people of old?

I'm hoping if that's the lesson to learn here on survival, that they are not fire ants!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

There is one huge hole in this theory Jesus was not born on December 35 he was born in June what day I am not sure but the month is what we today call June. God’s calendar was perverted by the Romans into what we use today or the secular calendar. The Bible is true to Gods time and if you understand the original keeping of time then you know for a fact that Jesus was born in June. Further more satan in the master manipulator and we have been lead to believe the Roman / Pagan calendar and how it used to twisted and perverted the truth leading many a stray from the truth. In order to draw more people to church many Pagan beliefs were mixed with the true teachings so that the Pagans’ of the time were more easily converted. Some examples are Christmas, Easter and New Years, as well as midnight starting a new day when in fact a new day starts and ends at sunset. This was done to increase the wealth of the church at that time. We are so far removed (generationally speaking) that we have forgot the truth. Without much studying and understanding of the Bible it is very easy to be lead a stray of the true God our creator. I suggest that everyone educate themselves on God’s true time among other truths of the Bible in order to not be lead in the wrong direction. The conspiracy is satan perverting Gods time and making most people today very confused thus non believers of the truth.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

I watched your video and was glad for the little taster of what to expect when Brandon's book arrives. It was interesting to me as one of the things I know a fair bit about is Astrology. I've taken a look at some astrological shifts due to occur when we enter what is commonly known as the age of Aquarius (I am aware some people doubt we will be entering that age for some time to come), and 2026 is standing out big time in relation to catastrophic water events which could be the "event" in the coming "age of the destroyer". I've posted my initial findings on the old world secrets thread, you might find them interesting.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
hmm christianity really clouds up any logical cerebral content doesitn't. Grow up, your not 12 both this BS and Christianity are based on old knowlege, The NWO knows how to use the "savior"
againts you. Be an individual or die with the rest of the "OMFG the rapture is here were saved!"
you only have one biological body at one time. Live, learn , experience. Its just that simple, Fear of a rewritten book only hold humanity back. understand that we are existance and part of an existance. Grow up seriously ... christianity is dying because people are progressing not because Jesus said this would happend, but because we know better now and ignoring that just makes you that more lost.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by IchooseFreewill]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Astrotheology - This is the 'hidden story' of religion and one that many people, especially those brought up in a religion and forced to believe that what they read and hear is LITERAL and not symbolic, react violently against and are naturally upset.

However, remember the Muslim outcry over the cartoons of the Prophet Mohommad? Their reaction was understandable as when someone's 'belief' is challenged in anyway there is a violent reaction in the brain. Where a human stores their 'belief system' in their mind is exactly the same place where they store knowledge of where their house is, where they put their keys, where their bank card is etc. The confusion any challenge to belief causes can therefore cause a violent denial.

Astro theology is such a challenge to belief.

But, Astrotheology frighteningly makes sense when you allow your mind to put aside what you have always been forced to believe, allowing yourself the privilige to go back to that belief, and then beginning to study the possibility that not everything you have been told is true.

We have all been deceived.

Take it from someone brought up in a fanatically, evangelical christian household. When I first tried to explain my new 'non belief' to my mother she ran screaming and hid behind her furniture shouting at me that I was 'from Satan!'

This is the same understandable reaction we receive from anyone who has a literal understanding of religion and is thoroughly brainwashed.....deliberately, not to be able to understand the roots of reality.

People who try to educate others about Astrotheology are derided and persecuted.

If people lost their belief in religion and actually began to understand 'the way the world REALLY works' the Elite would lose their control of the sheeple and they would not be able to continue in peace with their plans to save themselves from the disaster that is the destroyer that is coming.

What the answer to this for us 'little people' is, I don't know. Perhaps we are all doomed and perhaps we deserve it for having been so gullible.

But there is a storm coming and why should only the Elites who have proved themselves evil, uncaring, violent and destructive have the opportunity to live?

If the world after the destroyer has been and gone is to be a better world we can only hope that their plans come to nought and that their aim to hide themselves in the bowels of the Earth are their ultimate undoing!
Prepare for what is coming the best you can, maybe, just maybe, the world afterwards will be a better place......for which we can only hope!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I just don't get what it is with such blind faith in something that cannot be proven.

No-one is going to save you other than yourself, I followed the entire original thread on this, can't remember the authors name but it was very interesting to follow and people should read the entire thing before they sit here with their 'blasphemy sticks' out just cos it opposes their BS book written by a million different people god knows how many years ago and I can't even begin to imagine how many times it's been edited since then...

The truth... I don't think so

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

"Where a human stores their 'belief system' in their mind is exactly the same place where they store knowledge of where their house is, where they put their keys, where their bank card is etc. "

Is that some fact you can back up in some way, where does neuroscience tell you that ? Bankcards, a house and keys are physical objects which we can relate to in the real world, the spiritual side or belief systems is something very different.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

The truth... I don't think so

Gives that man a cigar. Finaly someone else that has woken up from the program. All religions are fake. It is the oldest lie told by TPTB to keep the sheeple in line. To keep humanity away from learning there true destiny. After 30 years of having my eyes open I finaly find another. Welcome to the real world brother.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join