It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Bible the story of the truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I hope I do not mess this up, I usually do not get involved in the discussions of topics, and this is my first thread, so please forgive me if I have done something wrong. I became aware of a book called “New World Bible the story of the truth” by following a thread on this site called “old world secrets the omega project codes”. www.abovetopsecret.com... good book by the way, but I did not realize how important it was until I purchased the new book from a link that was posted on the thread. I found it in the link marked “NWB”. www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

It is my opinion that the writer of this book should have a team of researchers at his every beck and call, twenty four hours a day. But instead, they have taken his car, his house, and his computers.

I made this video based off of information that I got from his book. I made it as quickly as possible and it is not of the best of quality so you must forgive me about it too. I think we should keep this thread going, or send a link to everyone we know, something, I don’t know, but I think it is very important that the world sees what he has discovered.

Here are the links to the video I made. I didn’t know where to upload it so I used Youtube and had to divide it into three parts that combined are approximately 27 minutes long. I also know I have been reading a lot about how Youtube likes to remove things so this may not be up for long.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Good job to bring this up, very good read and I recommend people read.

Also how did this guy loose his stuff?

[edit on 14-5-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Im looking at it now , and I gave you the FIRST star !!!.

Yes, there are alot of things that are closely guarded that we must discover and tell ALL about !!

s&f

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

From the way I understand it, someone broke into his house and stole his computer and all his research papers. Then a couple days later, he got a letter saying he was not allowed back on his property because they were demolishing his house.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think what you are looking at is the most closely guarded secret in the history of mankind. I cannot even imagine how many people have died because of this.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

I remember reading that thread, and I bought the Omega Codes book. Being as I research this stuff a ton on my own there was very little that I did not know from the book, but it does an excellent job at putting everything in order and in a fassion that people can comprehend. I just order the New World Bible, can't wait till it gets in to read it. Good find S & F!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I cannot get the videos to work. Has it already been taken down? Can you give a brief explanation of what this book is all about. In other words what's the big secret?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Your signature about SETI......is there a website you could recommend so I could get some of the information you discuss in your signature? Thanks

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Part 2: "It also wiped out 30 species of animals" - there are about 3-30 million species on earth (estimate) but you meant groups of species maybe ? Interesting video, thanks.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I read that other thread too. I thought about but never did by the book on the old world secrets and omega codes, partly because I thought the guy might be using the thread to push his book. There were a lot of very positive reviews and I am going to have to order it for myself this time.

reply to post by tgreen2103

When I first saw that sig, it grabbed me too and what I did was paste the whole thing into google. From there take your pic (you'll have to scroll because ATS is usually first) It is part of an email thats floating around out there, find a copy of the letter, it's interesting.

PS ~ It's my favorite signature on ATS

"SETI is receiving and concealing regular explicit signals (and has been doing so for at least seven years) from this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years"

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm going to really enjoy these videos, this is right up my street.

I just went to Amazon and typed that book 'The New Word Bible - the stroy of the truth', and nothing come up.

I did find the Omega book and have bought it already, so can anybody point me to the book above please.

I'm typing as fast as I can as I cant wait to get these videos going and get the book.

Cheers

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Because the NWO are part of the "Old Empire"
it's all explained in english here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
....I liked the ending...I heard from a buddy a long long time ago when i used to watch this, that there was something called "the pink floyd enigma"...was the point at the end to say that the dove will be used by the wolf? Aka christianity used by the beast.
Can't say this contradicts anything Jesus said, only Paul..............

I'm gonna watch the wall again and get a more base understanding...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by heyo]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I haven't really gotten into this yet, but I would recommend that some of you go to that website that rips videos off of YouTube and save it to you drives or something...

www.ripzor.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just cannot stand this religion talk ... man, if there is a god, well, it doesnt care about us ... did u see how many stars there are in this universe? the universe have life everywhere ... why do u think we would be special ...

that is just sick

if you want to find a coincidence ... it is very easy ... u will find relations everywhere

I dont aproove this msg

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I cut and pasted the url into the box and it didn't work...goes to the usual 404 type page.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

My bad... Try this one:
www.savevid.com...
Peace!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
AFter reading the first painful book, I refuse to spend any money on this one. His writing skills and grammar are terrible. Not to mention, OWSTOPC book was either not edited professionally, or not edited at all. I have a pet peeve with grammar and spelling, and to purchase a novel, open it, and get incoherent thoughts and incomplete sentences right out of the gate is a huge turn off. Besides, 95% of what he said in the first book you can find here for free on ATS.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

This one works well and you don't need to convert.
Orbitdownloader
Just right click above the video player on the heading and click
"Grab video by Orbit" once it's downloaded open the
Directory and drag it onto your desk top. I found VLC media player works best....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Am I the only one thinking such information should be exposed for free? Then it spreads faster and you don't have to be afraid someone's just trying to sell you a crap.
I understand the writer has some expanse with it, but most of it is actually for printing and distributing the book.
I'd surely read those books if a friend lent them to me, but I probably won't have them sent over half the Earth...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join