It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think this is possible, about the president????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We know the powers that be are into the occult right.

Every president always ends up doing what they want it seems to be. So we know that demon posession is something that has been believed about for thousands of years.

Is it possible that the president each time there is a new one takes on a demon, that is just for the preident of the usa. So each time they leave, the demon jumps to the next president through a ritual they do.

Even though i do not watch rachel maddow on msnbc, i notice on youtube one of her vids, named is obama turning into bush?

So do you guys think it is possible that obama, just had to do some sort of ritual that takes in what ever demon takes over each and every president? This may explain why they all do the same things as every other president, and they do seem to follow the same plan, no matter dem or rep.

I have to say that i do not beleive in left or right, but i do think that it is possible that the president after being sworn in does a ritual, that lets what ever demon(or whatever they call it), come into him and take over him.

Do you guys think this is possible, that there is a real demon that just is there to possess the president while in office?

[edit on 5/14/2009 by andy1033]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In my opinion it would not be very likely. More likely if every president was brainwashed by the guys "behine the scenes" and more likely that if they are unable to be brainwashed, they would be killed off, like JFK and Lincoln. Just my opinion though

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They "all do the same things" because they are figureheads, not decision makers. They follow orders. I'm sure 99.9 percent of you know this, but for the sake of anyone who doesn't- Washington, DC is not a part of the united states. Think about that for a minute.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Err, no.

I just think they are all corrupt.

But, err, nice angle.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Jumping Demons?

Wouldn't the Demon eventually get too old to be jumping from President to President? And I wonder if there are teams of demons or is there just one? If so, does the Demon ever retire and get replaced by a younger demon?

So many questions...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I thought the idea of demon, would have no real earthly age, as it would be a spirit form, or what ever.

I would think that there would be a hierarchy of demons, what ever the term demon is. Remember demon posession is still accepted in many places in this world.

I know i am not the only one that may think like this, but i am just putting it out there.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Anything is possible and there is no way to prove it is not true. All I have to go on is that I do not believe in demons. I have believed in the past, maybe I will again in the future.

I buy into the brainwashed by the people behind the scenes theory, which was presented by another poster before me.

Oh. Washington D.C. is part of the United States. It is just not a state.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
demons? I doubt that....... idiots? yes, most definitely. I fear the truth isn't as intriguing as we hope it will be.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think your proposal requires individuals to believe specific things in order to give you a response you’re looking for:

1. A “behind the scenes” entity exists and directly influences top politicians.
2. Demons exist and posses individuals. Or an individual can manipulate another individual through ritualistic practices.

I believe there is a significant amount of evidence supporting number 1. I think it is justified to believe there are individuals behind the scenes pulling strings.

I don’t know if I want to let Obama off the hook by dismissing any decisions he makes as being controlled by an actual demon. I think he is fully responsible for the choices he makes in his own life (governed by free-will). I would think demons or other entities would have a unique personality or identifying characteristics. If it is a single demon that controls presidents, I think we would notice some of these unique key traits follow over from one individual to the next.

Presidents are influenced by the same “demons” you or I are influenced by on a day to day basis. Money, jealousy, power, and greed (while perhaps not physical demons) can be evil influences on our life. If we begin to identify with some of the key policy changes or momentum swings as belonging to one President being exhibited in another, I think we don’t need to speculate on demons. Rather, we should speculate on what issues those “behind the scenes” are trying to enforce. If someone is doing something against their beliefs, they are most likely being threatened, coerced, or blackmailed.

We can also consider that all of the promises made during the “election” process were created to satisfy what we wanted to hear. I think the information you’ve listed in your post is interesting and I’m not trying to dismiss it. There are easier ways for me to justify any similarities with almost all politicians other than a demonic possession.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i heard they sit em down and show them the footage shot from the grassy knole.

BACK and to the left, BACK and to the left.

well that's jus' what i heard.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Yep i know about the mind control aspect of it also. Who knows how far that has gone.

I still think you need to pay a price to be president and nothing is ever free, if you know what i mean.

Personally from my experience of humans is that there is no way they are intelligent enough to run a whole world, and for this conspiracy to continue the way it has, there must be some force behind the scenes, that controls it.

The human race has for along time talked about demon posession, what ever that means, and many parts still do.

But on the mind control aspect of it, you guys have to remember that the mind control they have today did not exist by humans, in the first 150 years of the usa, and the program still went on.

So who knows?

[edit on 5/14/2009 by andy1033]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If by "Demon" you mean they all have some type of "dirt" on them which is used to blackmail them such as extramarital affairs, homosexuality, pedophilia, illicit drug use, bribery and so on then yes, without a doubt.

No one rises to positions of power within the US government unless they are a member of "the club", firmly under the control of the group of self appointed leaders without official title. There has been too much evidence of these type of issues in our "leaders" to be ignored.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

The jumping demon is Zbigniew Brzezinski. How old is he now?? Oh, I almost forgot Henry Kissinger, who is close friends with the Rothschilds. Any more demons? Oh, the Bushes. and naturellement Rothschild's assistants - the Rockefellers!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Some Presidents ARE IN FACT DEMONS like President H. W. Bush was revealed to be a Reptilian shape-shifter in the book Trance-formation by Cathy O'brien.

Others are controlled by Demons, like President Clinton was under partial Reptilian Control from Reptilian full blood Hillary. So this is the closest that I have heard of possession that you seem to speak of.

The current President however is not demon possessed because he is currently under the Spiritual Protection of Illuminated Freemasonic Trilateralists who are protecting him from attack from Khabbalistic black magicians as the 'civil war' between these two Secret Societies continues at this time.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Now remember, that's "Hate Speech" against demons.

Our wonderful government won't have the likes of you running around slandering the unholy like that. You're going to jail if you hurt that demon's feelings.

Have fun at Gitmo, terrorist.

(Sarcasm, for those of you that didn't catch the obvious)

[edit on 14/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Would someone please send this to Bungie?
This sounds like it would be a most awesome game!!
Oh yes...on-line and global!!

Peace...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This thread is a great read and the OP, along with the thread needs to be taken really seriously. Demons are real, and have even been documented. The movie " The Exorcism of Emily Rose ", is a true flick, and I have heard many, many preachers talk about casting out demons from people. I myself had the opportunity to see this once as it was one of my own family members who was possessed. Now, before some of you reply and ask, did I see the green slime flowing outta the mouth and the deep satanic voice talking, the answer to that question is a resounding yes! Demons all have names of identity. Trust me, when I seen the green, foamy crap running outta this family members mouth, I nearly peed my britches! Then it actually scared me when it made this low low gurgled noise when it tried to talk. So, before some of you try to diss this subject that it souldn't be happening to Obama, I strongly suggest that you rethink your own self!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Jumping Demons?

Wouldn't the Demon eventually get too old to be jumping from President to President? And I wonder if there are teams of demons or is there just one? If so, does the Demon ever retire and get replaced by a younger demon?

So many questions...

Nope, it's the same demon every time. His name is NWO. Here's a dazzling photo of him:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
he is definitely in bed with demons, but not possessed by them

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I think the demons they deal with would be power and greed. It’s true when the presidency changes the only thing that changes is the face. They all get progressively worse than the guy before them. All because they get greedier and greedier as time goes. You also have the big business lobbyist wanting more and more so they give more and more. This is only my opinion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join