It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Image: Crashed Disc? PIC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Congrats to Zorgon for his little experiment with images of actual crafts on Mars

Hilarious how fast the debunkers/"experts" were at calling them rocks and craters
Proving they have no clue what they're talking about and are just here to annoy others.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola Im saying there's rocks on Mars, all different shapes and sizes.

Can you prove this? Just saying there are rocks on Mars is the same as saying "I saw a UFO" Have you done your research or are you just assuming that their are rocks on Mars? Based on what? Something you heard in mainstream science? Have you been there? Can you show me a Mars rock? Can you tell me its composition? I am interested in rocks from a geologist view point... so if you have any solid facts that would be great...

Until then your opinion that something in a picture is or is not a rock is no more valid than any other guess

Sorry exactly at what point have I even discussed your photographs and claimed the images you've supplied are rocks?
What I asked was:

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
I'm sorry, but what is the point of posting all these images?

You've not bothered reading all my post, therefore your point is null
I am very happy that you are interested in geology. A good starting point is an ability to recognise a rock. If you can't master such a basic hurdle then composition and other material would be lost on you.

Zorg, this is an important point for you to read, so you may want to read it twice:
I can identify rocks on Earth because I live here, therefore I can compare what I recognise as rocks on Earth and relate them to those seen on Mars
You can identify spacecraft on Earth because you live here, therefore you can compare what you recognise as spacecraft on Earth and relate them to those seen on Mars
Therefore, and this is the important point, can you stipulate what is an alien craft as I can demonstrate what are alien rocks?

JPL/NASA

Natural History Museum

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Therefore, and this is the important point, can you stipulate what is an alien craft as I can demonstrate what are alien rocks?

Funny I don't recall saying anything about an Alien spacecraft... just spacecraft, though technically our spacecraft would be the aliens on Mars...

Now as to rocks... I can demonstrate those...

For example... lets look at a piece of Vesicular Basalt, var. Scoria on Mars...

Panoramic Camera :: Sol 736
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

and compare it to one of my specimens here on Earth...

Yup color, texture..all about right. Not bad closeup for a Martian rock, would you say?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Didn't you figure it out yet?

Zorgon and myself (a copycat) posted images of known spacecraft - Namely the Viking 2 and Later Phoenix Lander with deployed parachute.

You apparently still haven't figured that out yet.

I bet even after making yet another post reminding everyone of this, people will continue to 'debunk' our own spacecraft as being 'rocks' and 'geology'.

Zorgon already told everyone the truth of the matter but no one listened.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Please try and keep up with the thread, this matter has already been discussed above.

Zorg, we can play rock, paper, saucer all day long and I'm sure it would be a barrel of fun, but we are straying from the OP.
Is it a crashed saucer or a rock?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

It is neither...

Zorgon already told you what it was in this post - where he explains how you have been the subject of a thought-experiment:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Good work Zorgon!)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Zorgon and myself (a copycat) posted images of known spacecraft - Namely the Viking 2 and Later Phoenix Lander with deployed parachute.

That's great! Now show me the part of where I said the pictures both he and you (copycat) supplied were rocks.

As I said, the response to his post is at the top of this page. The posts have been about what super70 thinks is possibly a crashed saucer.

All I asked was for the reasons for supplying the images. As with most copycats, you missed the point. Don't be a copycat, be original

edited to fix quotes

[edit on 19/5/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You haven't been able to identify known spacecraft on the surface of Mars
(and we used the most popular images of them )- what makes you think you would be able to identify an Alien spacecraft if you can't identify one of our own?

If you cannot identify known spacecraft, I doubt you will have much success in answering the OP's question.

Good luck though!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

You haven't been able to identify known spacecraft on the surface of Mars
(and we used the most popular images of them )- what makes you think you would be able to identify an Alien spacecraft if you can't identify one of our own?

If you cannot identify known spacecraft, I doubt you will have much success in answering the OP's question.

Good luck though!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

That's great! Now show me the part of where I said the pictures both he and you (copycat) supplied were rocks.

So you cant supply anything showing where I've actually made a statement concerning the contents of any of your pictures?

You've failed.

The OP's picture is a rock and that's My Final Word on the subject

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
cool avatar, but that thing's more than likely just a rock.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
the picture represents clearly an object with a reflection that looks like a metallic object.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

It's a rock!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join