It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Image: Crashed Disc? PIC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Too bad you still have to find it.

Tell us when you do, OK?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No one ever heard about the supposed mission to Mars by the Germans late '44? There are almost no sources to verify it but this myth goes like this.
The so called Haunebu 3 supposedly went to Mars in order to find alien allies to fight the war against Zionism. They only had resources and energy supplies for a one way mission and if they succeeded they would have probably crash landed. There is a German video telling this story.
www.youtube.com...
At 2:30 the video shows some other pictures of a supposed crash saucers which is approximately 270 feet in diameter which is about the size of the Haunebu 3

Haunebu 3:
www.fast-geheim.de...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

That's cool and weird at the same time. What year was this?
It wouls take 9 years for us to travel to mars

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GeniusLogan15

Cool indeed, by the way, I had the date wrong, it was in the spring of '45 this mission should have taken place and they landed in January 1946. My gut feeling says it did took place.
"Nazi UFOs" are real, and their occupants (by that I mean the VRIL-Society not those traitors that moved into the USA) are the good guys in this cosmic conspiracy!
"They" have shown themselves to me in the past on crucial moments, like the day I got out of jail after a longer period. That night I got a "disco show" from them as I watched out of the window of my living room.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa
so the debunkers said "rocks" and the believers said "crashed disc", which only goes to prove that neither group is qualified to pass judgment on orbital photos of Mars since neither group has the requisite background in planetary geology, orbital imaging systems, etc.

I would suggest that of the two, the debunkers have a slight edge here, since I think that even without having degrees in exogeology, etc., we can all pretty much agree that there are indeed rocks of various sizes and shapes on Mars. "Crashed discs" that imply some sorry extraterrestrial? Maybe not so much.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Too bad you still have to find it.
Tell us when you do, OK?

Atlantis? I would guess that if it's anywhere, it's probably not in the south Pacific. There's an interesting protected circular "harbor" configuration that can be found on the submerged southern part of the Azores Plateau, however, right where Plato said Atlantis was. Probably not much else to see there after 12,000 years, a comet impact at the end of the Younger Dryas, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc. Interesting, though.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If you consider that every ROVER pic must come to Earth from a Mars sat,then there is the opportunity for OVERLAP of the rover and sat images.That's why I'm constantly looking for FACES even in sat pics from Mars.It is counter-intuitive unless you were designing a system that is so thrifty it meshes images together as standard practice in order to speed uploads by IMAGE STACKING,like multiple layers of glass on top of each other,each with a different image,and some skewed 90 degrees either way or upside down180 degrees. Here is why the image of the "disk" shape is wrecked with a little 90 degree twist and concentration on the rover-enhanced FACES instead of the central feature disk,since the relatively mundane surrounding detail in the "disk" plane distorts the faces relatively minimally,as a backdrop,and the "disK" portion destroys only a few faces. Negative
Positive
Negative
Look for mostly eye-holes and mouth holes,symetrically orinted to a center line(where the nose would be). They are crowded round the rover mostly facing it with their undivided attention because it moves and makes sound and is a huge curiousity site for the Mars animals.These are mostly mammals.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Stacking images does not speed up the transfer, the volume of data it's the same, you loose reliability and you need bigger transfer times for it to work, there is no reason to use such a system.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

This is not a disc,not a crashed disc,but I'm almost positive someone will find crashed vehicles on Mars because it took me 110 days in to find a craft that was abandoned from the Mars Spirit rover pics sol 105. This is only a one or 2 person vehicle and long as a compact car but narrower and cone-shaped,no wings visible.If you look at Sol 105 pics yourself,be aware that Nasa blackenned the pictures heavily so you will need to lighten them up several times.Nasa does not want this seen,and since the average person trust Nasa imagery as TOP NOTCH QUALITY,they'd never think to toy with them by way of contrast of negative imagery.That woulod be like tampering with the MONA LISA.Nasa are the experts after all.They would tell us if there was ever Life on Mars.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa
This board should discuss the findings of the experts. It just so happens that the experts in Martian geology and imaging have not found anything but geology. So this forum can draw people's attention to the studies by these experts.

Huh? So who are these so called 'experts' on Martian geology? There are NONE! Period! Unless they get their boots on the surface of Mars and commence a protracted study of the environment themselves the geology of Mars will remain an enigma.

These 'experts' are just providing hypothetical explanations/models based on Earth geological templates. The geology of Mars is a totally different ball game altogether.

Cheers!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa No need for quiet around here, just a bit of critical thinking.

Well a while back I tried that... I created three threads... two with 'sensational' titles and one that was serious...

So what happened? The two sensational headlines got over 5 pages within one day while the serious one barely made it past page one in the same time span, even thought that one got three applauses.

The funny thing is that the page numbers were mostly driven by skeptics doing their debunking thing and sparking rebuttals from supporters... yet in the serious thread this did not happen...

So it seems that most people here do not want to chat with the experts and do real study. They would rather debate the "A Herd of Martian Creatures?" or "Alternative 3's Base on Mars Discovered?" than the "Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence"

I mean just look at how popular Mike's thread are...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It's an interesting pic, but I'm gonna have to agree with most of the other people here and say that it's just too difficult to see anything here. It could be this, it could be that.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

That's a rock. Relax.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow, i have a Pic of a 14" saucer, metalic, w/ a 4" dome on top, and you can see that the Lip is a different color metal then the rest of this Saucer, there are 4 sherical grooves around the diameter, all this and the back round is Hawt.. taken from Beacon Hill C.C. in New Jersey.. over looking the G.W. Bridge.. @ like 1130 @ night...need 18 more posts b4 i can post a new topic though

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Post it here please.Most of us would be very interested in seeing a saucer.You will probably get tons of skeptics saying it's fake it's fake...hey fake guy,that's a plate spray painted,like the ones in Maeir's garage. The negativity is rewarded here and coddled.The paid dis-info agents will give lots of heckles to warm your heart. Don't post if you aren't ready for the non-believers and devils advocate goons . Saucers are the most popular ufo's. Will we ever own them? Thanks!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Thats true! Most people who say they have seen one really just make it up. If they have a picture, its probally a hoax just like the surgeon's photo in 1934 on Nessie. It looked real but we found out that it was just a fake. Seeing ufo's and saucers in the air are most astonishing but we never know if it's fake. It most likey is. I totally wish it was real though

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Originally posted by muzzleflash

do you actually have anything to offer towards the thread or are you just posting to insult and harass people?

i thought so

Yep you thought right, I DO have something to add to the thread. Im saying there's rocks on Mars, all different shapes and sizes.

Originally posted by muzzleflash
anyways there no way for ANYONE to know whats in that pic
no one knows so what gives you the right to be a pompous jerk about it and insult the thread maker before you visited mars and checked it out yourself?

your clearly trying to assassinate his character and im calling you on it

[edit on 15-5-2009 by muzzleflash]

Pompous jerk? We've not had to resort to name calling have we? Not tried to assassinate anyone's character, just saying he should get more fresh air rather than looking for round rocks.
Actually, dont call me, I'll call you

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola Im saying there's rocks on Mars, all different shapes and sizes.

Can you prove this? Just saying there are rocks on Mars is the same as saying "I saw a UFO" Have you done your research or are you just assuming that their are rocks on Mars? Based on what? Something you heard in mainstream science? Have you been there? Can you show me a Mars rock? Can you tell me its composition? I am interested in rocks from a geologist view point... so if you have any solid facts that would be great...

Until then your opinion that something in a picture is or is not a rock is no more valid than any other guess

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well played Viceroy.

Well played.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
This is not a disc,not a crashed disc,but I'm almost positive someone will find crashed vehicles on Mars because it took me 110 days in to find a craft that was abandoned from the Mars Spirit rover pics sol 105.

That's great. Since you apparently claim to have an eye for spotting this kind of stuff, why don't you put it to good use and help the HiRise folks find the Mars Polar Lander? They're pretty sure it's somewhere in the images here:

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

So let's see what you can do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join