It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Makes Me Sick To My Stomach With Rage!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Once again.... That cop just made that criminal a millionaire. All of these cowboy cop lawsuits are being paid from tax payers pockets and I'm sick of it. I don't care what the guy did, the police should have a little self control when it comes to throwing away our money. We need to get these hot headed losers off the force.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote
Once again.... That cop just made that criminal a millionaire. All of these cowboy cop lawsuits are being paid from tax payers pockets and I'm sick of it. I don't care what the guy did, the police should have a little self control when it comes to throwing away our money. We need to get these hot headed losers off the force.

You are right.

Earlier I said I felt like the guy deserved it. But the cop broke the law and instead of being suspended, deserves to be charged with assault.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with what that police officer did. In fact, that guy could have used a couple more reality checks to get it in his head not to run from the police. There is no reason to risk the lives of innocent people because you are all cracked out. Kick him harder and smile.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

What a bastard... and the next cop who knelt on him was slapping him about too... and then they high 5'd after!!

I'm shocked.. Are US police encouraged to do this? UK police certainly are not and would be hauled up by their balls if they did this... Well here in Essex UK anyway.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is what happens when you cause fat cops to have to get up and take some exercise.

Big hard man with his gun whaling on a skinny kid with his face down..I'm impressed.

If the 'cop' in question is not mentally stable enough(or physically fit enough) to take on the rigours of the job,and complete the arrest without assaulting the perp..then he shouldn't be working as a L.E.O.

Burger King would be too much for him.

Yeah,yeah,yeah anti-cop n all that flame stuff..
But it would appear that his superiors agreed he was in the wrong due to the suspension..
So are they wrong too?

Never mind,
It's your hard earned tax dollars at work.. salary for the brainless cop with the self-control issues...

And a nice big payoff for the scummy twoccer.
I bet after the bruise heals in a couple of weeks and a stint in jail,he'll be out 'living it large' with your money because of that.
How do you feel now,still support his actions?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'll post what I think even though its already been said in a variety of different ways; the police officer was wrong to kick the suspect in the head - I'm completely against police brutality and law enforcement officers abusing their positions of power.

However, I can also understand the reasoning behind the cop acting the way he did. As people have already mentioned the suspect was putting innocent peoples live's at risk - I'm sure people wouldn't find the cops actions that appalling if the suspect had killed one of their children.

Police officers are supposed to uphold the law and they are not above it, I cannot stand mindless police brutality but I do understand the reason the cop acted the way he did.

It must be very easy to lose you temper as a police officer when your constantly dealing with rapists, murderers, serial killers etc

What makes the situation worse is the cops slapping each others hands in triumph, but again I can also understand they were probably glad they had caught the suspect and that lives were no longer in danger.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

1)However, I can also understand the reasoning behind the cop acting the way he did.

2)I'm sure people wouldn't find the cops actions that appalling if the suspect had killed one of their children.

3)Police officers are supposed to uphold the law and they are not above it

4)It must be very easy to lose you temper as a police officer when your constantly dealing with rapists, murderers, serial killers etc

1)So can I.
2)I still would.
3)Dead right
4)I would too

The big difference is.. I'm NOT a cop.
I HAVEN'T had 'supposed' training to deal with the psychological side of dealing with criminals.
Therefore I,like others have posted,would have probably done the same..

How to put it into words???erm..

OK..
Finding a burglar in my house would probably have received the same treatment ..and more.. BUT..
I have not put myself into a paid position where the rules insist that I do not commit acts of 'retribution'.
(And I'd say the fridge fell on him
)

It is not HIS job to decide a punishment.
He too, committed a crime.

Basically,he DIDN'T do his job properly.
So what other areas is he overstepping his authority too?

What if HE was arrested..and the arresting officer decided to kick him in the head?
Rough justice?Where does it stop?He gets kicked too?
Courtrooms full of cops kicking each other in the head while the perps look puzzled
.. WITH their lawsuit handouts.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

how can you say such a thing, i bet your the kinda person that wud happily kick someone when there down, the point im tryng to make is there is a complete disregard for humanity in these actions, that cop is not a judge nor is he a jury, he is a LAW officer, now if someone else had kicked that guy inthe head and a cop saw it, wouldnt that cop arrest the guy who did the kicking!!! but for some reason its ok for a cop to do, it just reminds me of judge dredd for some reason!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Cop kicks suspect in the head for NO reason

Ok first of all, know that I am NOT absolving or excusing the officers behavior but PLEASE for the love of all that is good and bacony.. get a grip people.

This officer was not grabbing a law abiding citizen off the street and kicking him in the head.
He kicked a law breaking, public safety menace who was endangering the lives and property of MANY people (wrong way driving anyone?) after a life threatening (to officers and bystanders) car chase.

Again, I am NOT defending this officer or his actions, on the surface it looks like a crappy thing to do.
However...

No reason... no reason....
No one ever seems to take the cops side of things ever.
No one ever realizes just how dangerous their job is. Many of you pretend that it's all rosy out there and the only violence comes from the police. No harm comes to anyone from drugs, guns, assaults, robberies, chases, murders..

It's all COPS doing it.

No one takes into account that 99% of a cops daily interactios are with criminals, drug dealers, murders, thugs, gang members or other elements.. they do NOT interact with you and me....
Their lives are in danger ALL THE TIME.

Again, I am NOT defending this officer or his actions! We need officers who can deal with it effectively.. but knowing that, how many people are capable of that? Certainly not me.. I would have done a lot more than kick this guy in the had.. a LOT more.

What I am calling for is more level headed analysis on these and other incidences.
This criminal (and yes, by running, he is breaking the law) led police on a high speed chase endangering the lives of the officers involved and innocent bystanders.

(Note: the argument of why chase is better left to another thread.)

The point stands, the officer was juiced with adrenaline, the "perp" had been just seconds earlier endangering his and other lives and things happen VERY Fast.

He should probably lose his job, (we need better tempered officers) but if not he should get anger management therapy at the least to help him deal with criminals who treating his and others lives.

But please... seriously guys... think about other circumstances not just the clip you get.

So to the OP who is so "sickened" with "rage".... I say pooh on you for not even considering the other side.
Where is your "rage" for the perp damaging the property of others? How about all the fear he caused? How about putting others lives in danger driver top speed down the wrong way? Do you have any "rage" left over for the guy who started this whole thing? Or is it just the cop?

I am almost 100% certain that if a murderer were caught red handed and a cop hit him with a Taser half of you would be shouting for the cops firing.

Yea.. no reason at all. I sometimes wonder if there are any ATS'ers living in the real world?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by gormly]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The young gentleman received a kick to the head after leading the peace officers on a merry chase.

The receiver, more than likely, went through more abuse during gang initiation rites. As indicated by news services, he is/ was out on parole, previously convicted for various dastardly deeds, and is a "higher-up" ( for lack of a better term) in the Mexican mafia. He is a criminal...period.

In defense of the cop, his adrenalin was pumped up from the pursuit. He kicked the head of the subject, while the subject was in a submissive position.

I do not care how long the chase lasted, either in time, miles driven, or yards on foot...the subject was down in a submissive position. The officer had his duty weapon at the ready, and pointed at the subject when the kick was delivered. WRONG! No matter how you look at it, the officer was WRONG!

What I would very much like to know is to what extend was this particular officer involved in the pursuit? I very much doubt he is the officer that initiated the pursuit. Did he simply fall in near the end, and decide to do his "duty" to deliver someone to "justice"?

I feel for the family of this officer, as I would hazard a guess that his name will appear on the memorial wall reserved for those who gave their life in the line of "duty". At which time, maybe, justice will have been served?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Please get a grip. You people don't realize that our society exists at many different levels.Most of you don't see or comprehend it.

One level is all us law abiding,follow the rules citizens that believe that all have the same belief system and sense of community.

The other level is a group of society that has no respect or fear of the rules of law.They are multi-generational and have been around for ages.

The police deal with these people daily.

Thank the liberal court system.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote

If we had family values as in the past, That kid would have had his friends, relatives and father kick him in the head first time he "F'd" up and he wouldn't (most likely) be running from anyone but his folks for some more "learnin'"

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

If we had family values as in the past, That kid would have had his friends, relatives and father kick him in the head first time he "F'd" up and he wouldn't (most likely) be running from anyone but his folks for some more "learnin'"

Yes that's true, if we had family values and if the kid was worried about a relative kicking his butt... Which your not allowed to do anymore or your children will get taken away. The law is that you HAVE to let them run wild if that's what they want to do. I doubt time out or grounding is going to affect this kid

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm really half/half on this one

The cops have no right to plant a foot into the face of a criminal who's lying on the ground and surrendered. On the other hand, I don't care if a scumbag who is endangering lives gets his ass kicked.

Hmmmm...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Personally, this guy could have killed someone the way he was driving.

Not the kind of person I feel any compassion for when he eats a cop boot.

Don't want a boot? Don't commit a crime and run from the police like an idiot. Sometimes you get what you deserve, other times it's a mouth full of foot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join