It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 67
<< 64  65  66   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
can we please take this thread of the main page

this has to be among the stupidest most pointless retarded threads ever on ats

lets get it off the main page and give the publicity to a different thread

hell even delete this thread, its useless

If we delete this thread we will have nowhere to point people when we want to show then how full of S the History Channel is.

With more groundbreaking ideas like this, it's a wonder to me that this channel isn't already history.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ill give you that

maybe deleting the whole thread is extreme

but maybe at least move it off the main page

ats would be a lot better off using that spot for more important or more serious issues

hell even at least more up to date issues could use the attention even if they arent important

im sure it wouldnt take much for a ats staff member to move it off the main page and still keep it accessible to the site

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is a good thread. People have been continuously pointing hopeful new age posters that this has nothing to do with ufos or whatever new age belief that they have in the first few pages.

I occasionally go to this page for a laugh. Even after being told that this is about a monkey, people kept on pushing for their baseless theories even though the fact with proof is already presented in front of them.

History Channel is not to blame.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
with all the recent threads people are making talking about how ats has changed

its making me wonder if this is some sort of paid advertisement for the history channel

i mean its damn good marketing for the channel and its been here for what seems like forever on the main page

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66   >>

join