It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zanfib

Guys, look up umm 2 posts above zanfib and play the video. Ok? It says it all. It's by the same guy who posted advertisement #2.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Well you know, I always though Rick was an obscure niche market anyway; perhaps so obscure, it could be called "Un-worldly"!!
Maybe its the disclosure that Rick is a Grey.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

Well you know, I always though Rick was an obscure niche market anyway; perhaps so obscure, it could be called "Un-worldly"!!
Maybe its the disclosure that Rick is a Grey.

Good point! I'm thinking he's a grey-human hybrid, and this is their way of subtly blending into our society.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Yes. Notice the simularity with Ricks head movements in the above posts clip, with say, a pigeon!
If we were able to shave his head back then in the late eighties, he would have been a good contender for an extra in Spielburgs Close Encounters; remember the ending scene

I'm sure there are some Summerian carvings of Annunaki, as half bird/half man.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hey chaps,

Forgive me if its already in this post, but i just overheard a bbc1 advert for 26th may that will change what we think about where we come from.
I checked the listings for 26th and i found the following info.

BBC One brings you the story behind what could be one of the most important scientific discoveries of the 21st century.

The film, written and narrated by David Attenborough, is set to change our understanding of evolution.

Uncovering Our Earliest Ancestor: The Link

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

Seriously, that does sound interesting!
I hope its not another half-assed attempt at rationalizing the darwin "monkey to sapiens" thing.
Thanks for the update.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Also just found this on another site,

A FOSSILISED skeleton that may be a vital missing link in human evolution will be revealed in a BBC documentary.

German Bones Missing Link

[edit on 19-5-2009 by no1dea]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
makes me want to cry, and here I was hoping for anything at all that proved 'we are not alone'.

"what could be"

ha, just like the segway days..

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ekhodust

if you don't believe me it's fine but here's my public channel for my YT account.. check the comments for his reply.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here in Italy, one of the two most important national newspaper (www.corriere.it), has just confirmed that at American Museum of Natural History NYC, Philip Gin­gerich, has shown a fossil that is supposed to be the missing common link between human and apes/monkey.
Original tex, in italian, is here.

Of curse, important news, but not so big.

Now I want to understand if History Channel is going to talk about the same thing on 25/06.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

that was epic win i actually laughed hard

nice job star for you! ^^

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
OK WE WERE PLAYED FOR FOOLS!!

Paulchac and Luckyjason are the same it seems

Luckyjason has admitted it on Gotzeus profile.. here.

www.youtube.com... (Third "Advert" )

luckyjason (2 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam

"it wasnt that hard at all once I saw the opportunity. It took me less then an hour to get it done and upload it. I used stock footage of lights witch many thought it was a skeleton or dna, hahaha and clouds. the earth part is a jpeg and i added a flare to create some sort of movement so it wouldnt look so static. plus sound effects. pretty proud of myself lol "

so guys it's nothing special just a bloody lemur back to knitting everyone

EDIT: he even references ATS

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Another clue surfaced yesterday that seems to indicate that the big History Channel event is, afterall, the newly discovered fossil. On last night's ABC Evening News they ran a trailer about the 47M year old fossil that changes our understanding of evolution. They mad e a big deal about it and said Charlie Gibson will have a segment about it on tonight's (5/19) ABC Evening News. All the film clips they used for the promo had THC logo in the upper right corner.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yep its about the fossil

As part of a heavily promoted publicity campaign, the skeleton will be displayed at a news conference on Tuesday at the American Museum of Natural History in New York; the History Channel plans a documentary on the primate at 09 P.M. on May 25; and Little Brown is bringing out a book. The Wall Street Journal published an article on Friday giving some scientific details of the discovery.[/ex

Source

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Does this remind anyone of that episode of the Simpsons when a fossil of an angel was discovered? In the show it was completely over-hyped by the people of Springfield, only to collapse before their very eyes, and turn out to be a fake fossil and a very elaborate ruse for the grand opening of a new shopping center.

All I know is that if this turns out to be a publicity stunt for Wal-Mart, I'll be upset.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The show may be about the fossil but I am going to go by what I know and what I know from dealing with the beings (aliens) is the Elders (the extremely tall Greys) are our Creators and all life in the Universe has been created by mixing species. Some species are more plant based, more human, animal and so on.

We can call this observe ism

As they say, you try to hard through Science to prove things......use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest, the ones you always overlook.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

sorry the link wasn't working so I had to paste it!!

Ok so it is significant, but what now?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by White Locust]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by White Locust

Some here will say "no I'm sure there's somehting more" until they see that there's nothing more.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

what Darwin "monkey to Sapien" thing?
do you mean Evolution.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
www.nytimes.com...

sorry the link wasn't working so I had to paste it!!

Ok so it is significant, but what now?

what now? disappointment and anger.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join