It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

I wonder how they will accomplish this. The modern Mayans have publicly denounced any connection between their calendar and the end of the world. It is simply the end of a cycle, it happened before. How will a credible source like the History Channel make a documentary claiming these people said so and so, with those same people in the papers saying the opposite?! Over dramatization for ratings! Sadly, I will have to watch it, because I am finishing a book on this subject, and they have surely done some research that may help me, even if it goes in the 'bad' example category of the book.

So then why are they doing spiritual journeys to prevent upcoming disasters, if they thought 2012 wouldn't have anything to do with disasters?
www.ufodigest.com...
Or is this article fake?

[edit on 5/14/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Oh my, what are we gonna do now, the television has us on edge like it always does. Dont turn that dial, we gotcha right where we want ya.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
On their website it says the Premiere so it's most likely just going to be a new series about famous events that shook the world.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
Maitreya. His "grand entrance". probably going to tell us humanity has been around for 44 million years. Then spew his bs.

i would like to forewarn my fellow ats'ers. Forewarned is forearmed. Maitreya is a FRAUD. He may actually be able to perform amazing, miraculous, metaphysical feats. But this don't mean a thing.

I didn't know what you were talking about at first.

I read it, and its a bunch of cult profiting garbage.

So I don't think so....

[edit on 14/5/09 by xstealth]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong, but wasnt there an Egyptian queens tomb that was recently discovered. I cant remember her name but ill look.

edit: Queen Seshseshet maybe if it is archeological

[edit on 5/14/2009 by zmouse]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Confirmation of alien life dominates over everything that is minor..football included

but i'm gonna say it's gonna be some crap arcaelogical thing that man could speak to animals or some bs

+16 more 
posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hey guys i found this link on another forum, if you scroll down to the fifth book (the one with the question mark) it has some info referring to a global event that will be aired on the History channel
Library Bound

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with that statue found in some moon rocks that were brought back a long time ago? I'll see if I can find the link to the thread if it still exists.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here I found the link.

Moon statue thread

Perhaps this is the global changing event? Not disclosure but the reality that humanity was at one point in the ancient past advanced enough to go to the moon? Just a thought.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by boomadatigger]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by boomadatigger]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with DNA activation or universal consciousness. Other than that, I don't know what could be so important.

The date seems to be having no real significance, but here are the past may 25 in our history with some significance related to them:

www.brainyhistory.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
just to update you all from our nemesis godlike productions and some other sites:

"hI , in response to this book release the following is known to be true.
The title of the book is The Link
on the cover is a fossilized arm/hand skeleton.
the author is Colin Tudge.
and he's sworn to secrecy until the release and press conference.

hope this helps"

As you can see apparently it's going to be some sort of anthropological/archeological discovery...called "The Link" it would make sense if they claim to have found 'the missing link'.

Furthermore initial reports said something about a pen name of Lucy Highland for the book, Lucy is the name of a neanderthal skeleton and was found in the highlands.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Whew at least it waits to the day after my birthday. I am sure it's just build up for a new show or special.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Evilbob

Good find.
This is what the synopsis says for that book
My interest is intensely peaked now!

Lying inside a high security vault, deep within the heart of one of the world’s leading museums, is a discovery that will change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race. The author of Untitled has been given exclusive access to all of the research and the team of top scientists who have been validating the discovery, the announcement of which will send shock waves around the world. The discovery will be announced at a major press conference followed by a media blitz and a documentary that will air on the History Channel following the press conference.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So, they will have a press conference first, then the media hypes it up and then we have the program air on History Channel. Hmm, I am very intrigued now. It will mean the re-writing of history. It had better not be lame.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
So, they will have a press conference first, then the media hypes it up and then we have the program air on History Channel. Hmm, I am very intrigued now. It will mean the re-writing of history. It had better not be lame.

You must be young if you don't know that this has already been done several times on history/discovery channel. Some kind of large world shaking event is announced with a press conference then a documentary to follow. It is always a big let down and never as 'important' as they make it sound. They do this every 2-3 years it's not uncommon, don't hold your breath for anything big.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I googled the books ISBN:9780316070089 which turned up a lot of debate, but all still say non-available, untitled and anonymous. Wow, now I am really really intrigued that even the book is under wraps. And it is linked to the topic of the thread, guess we wait till the press conference.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Evilbob

Good catch I really believe that you found the correct show material here and they have put up the wrong info on that web site and if there is a major news annocement and press conference it all makes sense. I think this was talked about on Coast-to-Coast AM, but I dont remember all of the details. It is about our origins and ETs being here first or something to that nature and I think the guy on the radio said there was proof of President Eisenhower and the secret meeting with the ETs.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They better put Obama on-stage and have him shapeshift into a Reptoid or equivolent.

Or they have shot their marketing wad for good.

& I won't pay attention to Sh-t from History again

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It could just be an advert for "Decoding The Past: Mayan Doomsday Prophecy TVPG V "
Its on at 8pm on the 25th.

www.history.com...

I think you nailed it. The ad even says "series starts May 25". But don't be surprised that with all the other government sponsored fear mongering these days, that this series is designed to scare the shyte out of us and for absolutely no other reason than to keep us on the edge of our seats and distracted from the 14 $trillion they've stolen so far.

Remember Orson Welles?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

NO........Because that has already aired before and one other person found it at this websitewww.librarybound.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join