It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I however think the whole thing has Lemur written all over it.

The crate on the bbc ad is too big just for a tiny ancient lemur.

Lets get the quotes.
"Global event"
"World changing event"
"Change the way we think about ourselves forever"
"What if everything you knew was a lie"
"This changes everything"

And on the second video which is confirmed real why use the "Alien" font text?
IF it was something to do with a lemur they should use a ancient old looking text.

The lemur story doesn't add up to what we have.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scarface1111

i told u!

*dances because he was right*

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by Haydn_17

lol

damn no advert for BBC 1 or BBC 2
i want to see it again now

Keep your camera ready, it might be on after the news.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

and the Eye of Horus and at the end that country isnt on Earth i've tried looking at the nighttime maps of the world normal way up and upside down... that place doesnt exist.. only one portion of a continent is full of artificial light everywhere else is darkness...

perhaps i'm looking at it wrong

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

and the Eye of Horus and at the end that country isnt on Earth i've tried looking at the nighttime maps of the world normal way up and upside down... that place doesnt exist.. only one portion of a continent is full of artificial light everywhere else is darkness...

perhaps i'm looking at it wrong

Exactly!! I posted a similar comment on youtube, that country does not exist.
I am starting to think the planet at the end was possibly mars millions of years ago.

I think the robots may have found something on mars..
As long as et is involved i wont go crazy at the history channel.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

i'm looking at sideways angles and still can't find any resemblance to earth at all

if that is Mars that coast of the continent was overpopulated! the lights are brighter than on earth.

it doesnt make sense at all that this is a what was the article? 18 inch monkey? for a crate up above knee length with symbols anyways i got my eyes on BBC 1, BBC 2 and BBC news!
*has the camera ready*

also why would a monkey have a crate for itself with strange symbols above it? and the whole 2nd advert written in Alien font and the 3rd saying "She was justa girl when she died, but she will change history forever" note HISTORY not SCIENCE.... hmmm

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Based on the responses in this thread, I would say that the History Channel has succeeded in launching a highly effective marketing campaign. Cheers!!

This reminds me of all of the mystery surrounding "The Blair Witch Project" before the movie was released. How many people thought it was real? The Internet was just a baby way back then and they used it to effectively create a massive stir about their low budget film.

Perhaps the HC wll change its logo on 5/25/2009. I am willing to wait.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The programme in question is the one being aired on the History channel, I think the BBC programme is 100% going to be about the lemur story , they haven't used nearly as much sensationalism as THC

I still think there is an outside chance that THC may have something bigger and better to offer.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Based on the responses in this thread, I would say that the History Channel has succeeded in launching a highly effective marketing campaign. Cheers!!

This reminds me of all of the mystery surrounding "The Blair Witch Project" before the movie was released. How many people thought it was real? The Internet was just a baby way back then and they used it to effectively create a massive stir about their low budget film.

Perhaps the HC wll change its logo on 5/25/2009. I am willing to wait.

No marketing campaign would claim to have something world changing and it turns out to be something rubbish.
Why would they dig there own grave?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The programme in question is the one being aired on the History channel, I think the BBC programme is 100% going to be about the lemur story , they haven't used nearly as much sensationalism as THC

I still think there is an outside chance that THC may have something bigger and better to offer.

The BBC ad uses the sentence

"This will change the way we think about ourseves....forever"

How will a lemur change the way people think about them selves.
And why use a pretty big crate to put a tiny shrivelled up tiny ancient monkey/lemur thing in?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Whatever it is, it is a brilliant marketing campaign. Youtube is now littered with bogus commercials and ATS has 40 plus pages of rumor, suggestions, fantasies and plausible ideas.

Brilliant!! However, if it turns out to be something dire and controversial the govt. will simply turn them off.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I love the mystery, i love the ideas.

Thank you HC for making my week

But if it is a monkey i will be sending my complaints immediatly.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

they use the quote "This will change the way we think about ourselves .....forever" because in the scientific community , if this lemur is the missing link.....then it will change the way we think about ourselves , the box thing containing the evidence is just a graphical representation IMO.

THC however , go a hell of a lot further , talk of "lies" about ourselves , the air , water , creation itself........far more sensational

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Long time lurker first time poster!. Finally i got the strength to register here

and strength to post!. I would like to add few thoughts of mine. I think it would

be cool if they could prove that they have found some extraterrestrial

connection from earths egyptian or south american pyramids!. Example

somekind of proof that those were built by Et's!. Or they have found some

alien technology from those pyramids!. Boring human/ape/missing link

creature does not rock my boat......

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

they use the quote "This will change the way we think about ourselves .....forever" because in the scientific community , if this lemur is the missing link.....then it will change the way we think about ourselves , the box thing containing the evidence is just a graphical representation IMO.

THC however , go a hell of a lot further , talk of "lies" about ourselves , the air , water , creation itself........far more sensational

But why put symbols on the lid of the box, and this ad is meant to be aimed at everyone, not just the scientific community.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I honestly beleive that they have found something ET and mars is involved, the planet on the second video is mars in my opinion.
They say the air and water is a lie because earth is not our real home, and our true air and water was on mars, our creation is a lie because we where taught we were created on earth.

Or everything i just said is wrong.
But interesting none the less.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
THE AD WAS JUST ON AND I SAW THE SYMBOLS!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
got a pic of the symbols they do look interesting however the view isnt the best as the advert moved to fast the first pic didnt turn out. but the symbols did.. easy enough to see just uploading now

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

got a pic of the symbols they do look interesting however the view isnt the best as the advert moved to fast the first pic didnt turn out. but the symbols did.. easy enough to see just uploading now

Post link
when done

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Honestly, you are not the only person who thought this. Other chatter on the internet is focusing on this point. Even me, turning my screen on its side, struggled to locate what part of the Earth it was.

I think, it is North America or Asia.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join