It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i agree... There would be much less publicity if this was a 'disclosure' event lol..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
what if it was we are not carbon based?

link   
Hi everybody, I've been coming in this site for years but never said a word, just read, apart from a few years back, 2004 or 05, I spotted a UFO with a friend and spoke a few words on ATS about it (different username) anyway I had to tell you guys what this May 25th 'revelation' is all about, I've been watching for a short while and you're all getting very worked up about it but anyway, if you want to wait until May 25th and watch for yourselves, then please don't read any further!

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Well it's nothing to do with aliens I'm afraid to say, although it would have been nice to finally get the truth, or at least some of the truth on mainstream media, anyway this whole carry-on regards theories that birds are directly linked to humans in the evolutionary chain, that's it. Sorry to disappoint everyone else who wanted to see aliens on the 6'o clock news. There's no point in trying to contact the authors / researchers because they won't tell you anything about it, I myself only found out by an accidental leak of sorts but yeah, there you go. Birds. Whether or not the dinosaur link is brought into things I honestly couldn't tell you.

We'll be waiting alot longer for any hardcore ET disclosure, and no, when it happens it won't be broken on the History Channel lol.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mat like the carpet]

link   
BBC Press Office:

Uncovering Our Earliest Ancestor: The Link

Tuesday 26 May 9.00-10.00pm BBC ONE (Schedule Addition 12 May)

BBC One brings viewers the story behind what could be one of the most important scientific discoveries of the 21st century. The film, narrated by Sir David Attenborough, is set to throw extraordinary new light on our understanding of human evolution.

Further information on this programme will be available on this website on Tuesday 19 May.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokersroom

Wonder if this is linked to the History Channel, surely it cannot be? On the basic suggestion that the History Channel are literally depicting creation was a lie.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mat like the carpet

So far, all the hype seems to be more towards a lemur, but wow... interesting that you said that because when I first saw the picture to the book cover for "The Link," I got the impression I was looking at a cross between a human arm and a wing.

Seems like that would be more of a de-evolution though... who wouldn't want their wings back?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
[code

]SPOILERS AHEAD! Well it's nothing to do with aliens I'm afraid to say, although it would have been nice to finally get the truth, or at least some of the truth on mainstream media, anyway this whole carry-on regards theories that birds are directly linked to humans in the evolutionary chain, that's it. Sorry to disappoint everyone else who wanted to see aliens on the 6'o clock news. There's no point in trying to contact the authors / researchers because they won't tell you anything about it, I myself only found out by an accidental leak of sorts but yeah, there you go. Birds. Whether or not the dinosaur link is brought into things I honestly couldn't tell you. We'll be waiting alot longer for any hardcore ET disclosure, and no, when it happens it won't be broken on the History Channel
lol.how does this make air a lie?and what does it have to do with 9/11

[edit on 17-5-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Stop talking about the second video about air/water/ bla bla unless anyone has seen it live it could be created by someone else not the history channel!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Seems like that would be more of a de-evolution though... who wouldn't want their wings back?

Amen!

I want my wings back, lol. I've always wanted to fly around free like the birds.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
]what does us being part yard bird have to do with any of these date

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Trust me, it's birds.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Of course this could all just be massive hype. It wouldn't be that unusual for the mass media to blow something relatively mundane out of proportion. But I have to say, they would have to be really shockingly out of touch with the state of the world to equate the announcement of an early missing link -- i.e. some dusty bones -- with all those significant dates in human history. Unless that's the case, it seems to me there must be something truly earth-shaking that they're keeping mum about.

A couple of things seem out of place if all this is about the lemur discovery. First and foremost, the use of the word "girl". "She was only a girl when she died". "Girl" means one thing and only one thing: JUVENILE FEMALE HUMAN. You wouldn't refer to a young female lemur as girl. You don't even call a young female chimpanzee a girl, and they're virtually human in many regards. Whatever this discovery is, this "girl" is a human being. Either that or an alien child. Either way, if she lived 43 million years ago, that would unequivocally rewrite history.

But that doesn't answer the question of why it makes everything we know now a lie. Even if we find that humans lived only twenty million years after the dinosaurs died, it doesn't suddenly invalidate all of modern history. There's something else being implied there.

Also, by stating all those historic dates, tracing a narrative from 43 million years ago through the events of today -- many of them political in nature -- they're drawing some kind of parallel between that ancient date and the present one. They're saying that this discovery has a direct effect on our understanding, not just of ancient human evolution, but of our current place in history as well.

What could do all that? I don't believe that the network writers and executives would be so careless or so overtly sensationalistic in their advertising as to paint this event as bigger than those events -- especially 9/11, as it is so fresh and horrific in so many minds -- if it wasn't really and truly revolutionary in nature and scope. I don't believe that anything included in those commercials was put in without thought and intention. They know what they're doing, and they wouldn't risk losing the viewership of millions by crying wolf... or, y'know... lemur.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The way i took it,it has nothing to do directly with the dates..Just That this ''find'' is more important than anything that occured on those dates..superceding...

Birds,Thats a hell of a big jump in evolution...Just dosnt make sence with the comercials..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MillionEyedMask

But that doesn't answer the question of why it makes everything we know now a lie.

That is considering the video is by History Channel !!! I believe the 2nd video is a fake... it was not really shown on History channel

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Finding out were related to birds has nothing to do with the dates on original comm.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Good point.I stand corrected.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Birds, huh? Hmm.. Maybe that is why several portrayals of the Anunnakis portrays them with wings.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mat like the carpet

Please substantiate your claim, because to anyone who actually knows anything about evolutionary biology, it sounds beyond ridiculous. If you can provide evidence of this bird-human link, I'm eager (eagle?) to see it. But as far as I know such a claim would be totally contradictory to all archaeological evidence to date. Birds have been pretty undeniably linked to dinosaurs, whose ancestors branched off from those of the mammalian line about 300 million years ago.

Again: Please, please, please, always substantiate. The more far-out the claim, the more it's needed.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
what if we were all once;birds then dinosaurs then fish then mammals etc. and evolution is circular

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join