It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is turning out to be both Mysterious and Exciting at the same time, I really want the 25th to come to see what this whole thing is about, I bet were gonna look back at this and wonder why we got so worked up

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Eye Of Horus = 137 in English Gematria

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natonstan
reply to post by StingrayCrazy

Is this information correct about a 3rd Commercial? If so that is very strange..

This could also mean were getting a new one each day revealing a little more?

Yes it was shown during the "Universe" Moon creation 8AM EST if anyone recorded it...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think that this Link is going to show evidence of DNA manipulation.

When the commercial said 'everything we know is a lie,' it might mean that Darwinism and the Bible's Genesis, everything we've been 'officially' taught to be the truth, is incorrect. If we had a half ape half human well preserved fossil that has evidence of DNA manipulation, 47 Million years ago, then yeah that will shatter everything. That would be the biggest find ever. It would blow up the 'Genesis - creation' religions and create an immediate public demand for UFO disclosure. It would probably drag us into some kind of spiritual quest.

I've always thought that Zecharia Sitchin's work made the most sense. I wonder how it would affect his theories. Come to think of it, they just had a big 2 hour special on Ancient Astronauts on History Channel recently. It felt like a 'primer.'

This would be without question the biggest date in history, aside from when the mothership lands in Central Park.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Is the third advert true and can we access it yet?

DNA manipulation would be a significant discovery, it would literally mean everything is wrong. The symbolism of the eye is important - we need to understanding the reasoning for it.

History Channel are not over hyping, in my opinion, something significant is in their possession.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Check my idea on why that eye might be there...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think the eye is God, Aliens, our Creator......whatever you want to call it. I think they are going to show evidence that there was a hand in man's design; our direct ancestors were not tadpoles and there was no talking snake in a garden. Given that the Bible works in a time frame of only a few thousand years and we are talking about 47 Million years ago....

Something specific happened and someone is responsible. This discovery would make the 'who' the billion dollar question. It would simultaneously crush the existing accepted theories. My question is almost immediately drawn to: what comes on March 26?

I really don't see how they can make these claims of a World Changing Event without this exhibiting evidence of intelligent design, especially with this being only 1 fossil and not much else found in the millions of years that went by until now. Something about this fossil is going to have to be mind boggling other than it being simply half ape half man and really old. Darwinism predicts that is was happened, so what would be new about that?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by White Locust]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I know this was probably posted already but just in case

If this article is correct than we are indeed just talking about this silly monkey and we will have the letdown of the century.

www.nytimes.com...

As part of a heavily promoted publicity campaign, the skeleton will be displayed at a news conference on Tuesday at the American Museum of Natural History in New York; the History Channel plans a documentary on the primate at 9 p.m. on May 25; and Little Brown is bringing out a book. The Wall Street Journal published an article on Friday giving some scientific details of the discovery.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think it will be the decoding the past thing.
And will be to debunk the 2012 end time prophecy.
Because the Maya never said anything about the end of the world.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Vid

Here ya go. Took a vid from my phone...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
January 28 1986— STS-51-L: Space Shuttle Challenger disintegrates 73 seconds after launch, killing the crew of 7 astronauts, including schoolteacher Christa McAuliffe (see Space Shuttle Challenger disaster).

March 4 1933
U.S. President Herbert Hoover is succeeded by Franklin D. Roosevelt, who in reference to the Great Depression, proclaims "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself" in his inauguration speech. FDR is sworn in by Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes. It is also the last time Inauguration Day in the United States occurs on March 4.

November 22 1963– John F. Kennedy assassination: In Dallas, Texas, United States President John F. Kennedy is shot to death, Texas Governor John B. Connally is seriously wounded, and Vice President Lyndon Baines Johnson becomes the 36th President. All television coverage for the next three days is devoted to the assassination, its aftermath, the procession of the horsedrawn casket to the Capitol Rotunda, and the funeral of President Kennedy. Stores and businesses shut down for the entire weekend and Monday, in tribute.

July 20 1969 – Apollo program: The lunar module Eagle lands on the lunar surface. The world watches in awe as Neil Armstrong takes his historic first steps on the Moon.

Barack Obama.November 4 – United States presidential election, 2008: Barack Obama is elected the 44th President of the United States and Joe Biden is elected the 47th Vice President. Barack Obama becomes the first African-American President-elect.[133][134][135]

1028- [edit] Events

[edit] Europe
April 14 — Henry III, son of Conrad II, is elected king of the Germans.
King Sancho III of Navarre conquers Castile.
Cnut becomes King of Norway

[edit] Byzantine Empire
November 12 — Dying Emperor Constantine VIII of the Byzantine Empire marries his daughter Zoe of Byzantium to his chosen heir Romanus Argyrus.
November 15 — Romanus Argyrus becomes Eastern Roman Emperor as Romanus III.

[edit] Deaths
May 5 — Alfonso V, king of León and Galicia
November 15 — Emperor Constantine VIII of the Byzantine Empire (b. 960)
Fujiwara no Michinaga, Japanese regent (b. 966)
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1028"

Oct. 10 1058- Death of Pope Pius XII ????

THE OTHER DATES I CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING ON.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The History Channel is releasing six new program series. Among them are at least two that may apply to the topic at hand:

NOSTRADAMUS EFFECT
This series presents the most chilling prophecies generated over time by closely examining today's global events and relating them back to a particular prophecy. A number of experts will deconstruct the prophecies of Nostradamus and of others contained in the Bible, within mythology, hieroglyphs and other ancient texts to identify remarkable correlations between today's unfolding events and a particular prediction from history. 12 episodes; Produced by Workaholic Productions.

MYSTERYQUEST
The world is filled with mysteries and stories of the unexplained -- from the Bermuda Triangle to the lost city of Atlantis. But, can modern science answer the questions surrounding these phenomenons? In the new series, MYSTERYQUEST, HISTORY will embark on expeditions across the globe to explore the unexplained -- examining historical evidence, reviewing eyewitness accounts and using expert analysis in search of answers. 10 episodes; Produced by KPI Productions.

It's also interesting to note that for 2009-10 History Says Its Programming Budget Is Largest Ever.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Been studying it for the last hour, watching the videos and even expanding my knowledge on certain aspects. Well written and well thought through too.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

Also, remember, the History Channel is not naive (like Discovery) and is unlikely to introduce a minor discovery and claim it changes everything.

"She was only a girl when she died, but she'll change history FOREVER"

What does this new cryptic clue mean?

"Starchild", History Channel recently aired a program on the British network about this very topic. However, that skull was disproved.

Number 23, which was mentioned earlier.

The 23 Enigma refers to the belief that most incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23, some permutation of the number 23, or a number related to the number 23, given enough ingenuity on the part of the interpreter.

23 enigma

[edit on 17-5-2009 by infinite]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
December 4 1941– The "State of Jefferson" is declared in Yreka, California, with judge John Childs as a governor.

September 7–21 1987 – The world's first conference on artificial life is held at Los Alamos National Laboratory.

January 13 2004– Serial killer Harold Shipman is found hanged in his cell at Wakefield Prison, 4 years after being convicted of murdering 15 patients in Cheshire, England.

1,000,000 BC

0 AD?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A lot of things out there (date, book, announcements) point to the lemur/monkey thingy, but like Redeemer and others have said, it doesn't explain how something like 'our air' is a lie. So they sure would be stretching things on that one.

I'm only seeing a regular eye, so I'm wondering what makes some people see the eye of Horus?

Isn't the UK something like 8 hours ahead of the US? Would that have anything to do with BBC showing a May 26 date instead of May 25th?

I don't watch History Channel a lot... are they known for revealing something you would expect World News to cover? Otherwise, it's likely a really good misleading video to pull people in... like so many movie ads do out there.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

According to another forum, there are four stories out on the internet claiming to be representing this. It could be a deliberate act in order to preserve a cover of silence over the find.

The eye, that you speak of, its identical to the all seeing eye. Which is a odd symbol to use for an advert. And if you are planning to disprove creationism.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mario1776
History Channel schedule
# 7:00 AM The Real West "The Johnson County War"
# 8:00 AM Time Machine
# 10:00 AM Time Machine
# 11:00 AM History's Mysteries
# 12:00 PM Time Machine
# 1:00 PM Modern Marvels
# 2:00 PM Time Machine
# 4:00 PM Time Machine
# 5:00 PM History's Mysteries
# 6:00 PM Time Machine
# 7:00 PM Modern Marvels
# 8:00 PM Decoding the Past "Mayan Doomsday Prophecy"
# 9:00 PM To Be Announced
# 11:00 PM Life After People "The Invaders"

With all the people looking I am surprised nobody else has come up with this info.

I find it amusing that the show sent after the mysterious gap between 9-11, is titled "Life After People -"The Invaders".

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
A lot of things out there (date, book, announcements) point to the lemur/monkey thingy, but like Redeemer and others have said, it doesn't explain how something like 'our air' is a lie. So they sure would be stretching things on that one.

I'm only seeing a regular eye, so I'm wondering what makes some people see the eye of Horus?

This is quite baffling, indeed! Its really piqued my interest (my puzzle solver sense kind of 'awoke' after watching Angels & Demons last night, lol).
The eye probably represents the all seeing eye...which in different cultures may look different. The same goes with the Eye of Horus. Its the same thing.

This is gonna make me pull my hair out!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
I think that this Link is going to show evidence of DNA manipulation.
If we had a half ape half human well preserved fossil that has evidence of DNA manipulation, 47 Million years ago, then yeah that will shatter everything.

I tend to agree!

Consider what's written here...

ISBN:9780316070089
Library Bound #: 619216

Format: Hardcover
Price: $28.99
Pub Date: May 2009

Lying inside a high security vault, deep within the heart of one of the world’s leading museums, is a discovery that will change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race. The author of Untitled has been given exclusive access to all of the research and the team of top scientists who have been validating the discovery, the announcement of which will send shock waves around the world.

The discovery will be announced at a major press conference followed by a media blitz and a documentary that will air on the History Channel following the press conference.

The catch phrases:

> Lying inside a museum.
> Discovery that will change textbooks/science/human race.
> Discovery would send shock waves around the world.
> 47 million years (As mentioned by you).

1. Does the civilization cycle apply here? Meaning that there have been numerous civilizations in the past which have been obliterated over and over due to either natural causes or self destruction? Did we have advanced civilizations in the distant past?

Therefore, have they found the remains of a human being, who was part of an advanced civilization that flourished 43 million ago on Earth?

2. Or is it that a certain species of primate was genetically manipulated by artificial mutation by extraterrestrial experimentation on Earth that finally resulted in intelligent homo sapiens? Did the civilization cycle begin as a consequence of this intervention 43 million years ago?

Therefore, have they discovered the missing link between primate and homo sapiens that dates back 43 million years?

The most likely scenario I feel is that they have found the remains of a human being, who was part of an advanced civilization that flourished 43 million ago on Earth! Probably the time when civilization actually began as opposed to current hypothesis that indicates that modern humans originated in east Africa about 200,000 years ago.

This would ‘change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race’. Yeah! That would be pretty mind blowing, sending shock waves around the world!

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join