It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benevolent Heretic- Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well, someone must have really pissed off BH! My God, I can understand people taking a break from ATS- sometimes you just need it. But wow, BH went to all the trouble of deleting everything in her profile, all comments, and all friends.

I just don't understand that. Someone around here knows something about this surely, and I would really appreciate any information as to why this happened. If you don't want to say it publicly, then please U2U me!

She was not banned, so it doesn't appear to be a staff conflict. Well I for one really hope that someday she comes back, as she was truly an ATS gem! And I forgive you for deleting me as a friend! That doesn't really matter, but it did kind of shock me a bit. We disagreed on the Obama birth certificate thing yes, but come on BH! WTF are you doing?

For those that don't know, BH racked up some serious stats here, and was (is?) a highly respected member:

ATS Points: 746598
BTS Points: 25999
Flags: 448
Stars: 6936

Threads Started: 528
Total Replies: 7,266
Applause: 321

She was also a moderator for a short time. I can't remember a post she made that wasn't interesting or packed with research and quality content! And her talents included singing too!

So where are you BH? I just hope you are OK.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I ain't been a member on here for that long so did'nt really come across BH but she's obviously highly thought of by everyone and highly missed.
It is a major problem on here, especially when you've sorta got close to someone, and they just disappear.

It's the not knowin that must be a complete mindscrew.
I hope you find the answers.
x

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I haven't seen her in a thread for some time..

Looking at her last post .. it doesn't look like there was an argument or anything.. very weird that she deleted everything?

I am sure she must have said something to someone before she left..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yeah you guys, it's fricken weird alright! And yeah, the not knowing is what just bugs me. I can handle just about anything except THAT. People don't usually go to that kind of trouble to delete everything from their profiles!

Alright, who pissed her off to that degree? Cause you just made a real enemy out of me.

[edit on Thu May 14th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Bump

I saw this on another thread of 'missing' members and BH was one of them. What stuck out was that she took the trouble to delete friends.

Didn't have any real conversations with her but she did have a presence when in the room and came across as a mature and respectable person.

Here's hoping all is well with BH.

Breifne

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As far as I know, all is well with BH. She decided recently that she was looking to take some time away from the board and that is just what she has done. I certainly hope for a speedy return as she's been a splendid member since day one.

I'm not one to speak for anyone and it's not something I would ever take lightly, but I think in her absence we're better off just respecting her decision and leaving it at that. When the time is right, BH will come back to us and we'll be here with open arms.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I heard she went to mega therion and remains there to this day!!!

Nevermind you won't get it unless your an SOD or Celtic Frost fan.

But back on topic people come and go on discussion boards, its just the natrual cycle. And there's nothing you can do to stop it. The old people get replaced by the new comers and life goes on.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by nick_napalm]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Out of respect for the member in question and to prevent finger-pointing or random theories, I'm going to close this thread. I've offered what information there is on the matter in my post above, so it is what it is.

We'll sit and wait for her return.

Closing thread...

new topics

top topics

join