It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where do "high level masons" meet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The anti masons who seem to know much more about masonry than the low level masons keep spouting that we know nothing of the evil agenda. So since they have so much information, maybe they can tell me where they meet. Or at least when they meet. Do they wear any special pins or clothing to separate them from the regular masons? What type of things do they discuss at their meetings? Do they bus in the children or do the get them locally? I am just trying to keep the masonic population informed, so any help would be appriciated.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well i would imagine they would meet at the nudie bar or the local pub.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
We meet in an underground bunker deep below the Earths crust in Saskatchawan

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Great Question! I am a Worshipful Master, I visit other lodges, I know all the District Deputies and 33rd degree Masons from my area. They are struggling just like the rest of us. Someone get me a time or place, and I will get inside. I can blend and BS. I saw Beverly Hill's Cop. I know how to bluff.

There is no great secret, just a lot of great history as far as I am concerned. We do instill living right, and protecting one another, but that hasn't gotten me any promotions or job offers like I hoped it would! Everyone is just getting by like everyone else, even the upper echelon. I know several past Grand Master's and they are feeling it too. We were talking at lodge just this Tuesday about how we wished just some of the internet talk was actually true!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
On the level.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Behind the bikesheds after several games of kiss-chase.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

very good answer.

although you know which badgers I was poking with that sharp stick.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I found this it might be true or it might be all lies but it is interesting.

www.richardtomlinsonmi6.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
On the level.

Damn!

Beat me to it.. .:-)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I guess places like the grove.
By the way, any info on Bohemian Club 2009?
I was trying to find some on the net, but no luck.
And another thing - I cant start threads yet. If one of you guys wants to start a thread on the subject, it would be lovely.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Places that we would never think of.Does it really matter.I think there are more important things we should try and learn about them

new topics

top topics

join