It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reading I've been doing is starting to make me ill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've been reading all this stuff about the NWO, one-world government, lockdown on freedoms, depopulation agenda, various conspiracies, cults, esoterica, gnosticism, mysticism, magic, medieval grimoires, astrological processions, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, Crowley, reptilians, serpents, scorpions, Nephlim and Annunaki and so on and so forth...oh, and besides the far-out stuff, let's not forget all the more "down to earth" daily news about the economic collapse and the general sociocultural malaise.

You know, all the sorts of things ATS/BTS types read.

I think its starting to make me ill...physically, mentally, and spiritually. I can feel a kind of psychospiritual rot setting in from imbibing all this stuff...yes "knowledge is power" but after some years of steeping myself in all this I can feel the dark side closing in somehow...this isn't how it was supposed to be, was it?

knowhutImean?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Sounds to me like you're on info overload babe

Move away from it for a while, come on to BTS more and just chill out on a bit of chat.
havin said that I'm about to research the annunaki !!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Good advice...maybe I just need to treat myself to an icecream cone or such...the perils of Internet addiction are catching up with me...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You need to focus on the surprising positive stuff that you learn along the way.

David Icke has some positive spiritual 'New Age' messages so perhaps you should try some of those Spiritual Disciplines to try and give yourself a boost.

Another good channel is to start preparing your survival equipment.

Do you have a cache of supplies some where?
Do you have a 'bug out' van??? If not take the positive step of getting prepared for the Future and this will in fact make you feel better that you are doing something.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Definitely spend time on BTS. It is good medicine.

You also need to remember that we are a very dramatic bunch of people.

Most everything on ATS`is life changing and many times over dramatized.

And just because you see it discussed doesn't mean it is so.

A lot of members go through what I call "a freak out period". It will go away. Sounds like you have reached your point of extreme information overload and now you will need to bring yourself down off the info buzz.Like I said, hang around BTS, don't get into subjects on ATS that bother you and get away from your computer when you feel stressed.

You cannot control the situation around you but you can control how you react to the situation.

The balls in your court...play it like you own it.

top topics

join