It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aborted Humans Destination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
[edit on 14-5-2009 by Cds4344]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

that made me laugh you sir win an internet!

these hippies make me laugh it's a few bloody cells not a human body that breathes >.< and in terms of where they go i'd say science labs or in the incinerator...

like with Afterbirth mine weighed 4.8lbs the largest the hospital had ever seen so they kept it for research. others are incinerated or thrown into waste bags.

and for those who say "God would not allow it" don't be an idiot if God didnt allow it he wouldnt give us humans the ability to do it!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

We are the measure of all things and to take our free will away and prove himself would be akin to slavery. You cannot turn away from God if he is put an inch in front of your face, true, but that doesn't prove anything to him about loyalty, love, etc. But, those things are just reactions to body chemistry, cells, so maybe they don't exist either.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't think the OP wanted a morality lesson on the evils of abortion. They asked where the remains went.

I am fairly certain that they use some of these for stem cell research which is why it was such a hot issue.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twista
reply to post by Zenagain

Geez I thought you were replying to yourself then. The thing is I will not care how humans are treated until someone changes the inhumane treatment of animals, PERIOD!

As much as I am an animal lover and I think the a strong pandemic on the general population wouldn't be THAT bad. I would take my chances. I just have to say .....

Huh?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ok Dr Conspire, lets say you were rapped and held at gun point by the most vile human being in the world. Would you give birth to the rapist's daughter?

How about you find out you child is extremely disabled to a point they are a vegetable. Are you going to take the responsibility to raise it? Or are you going to put the burden on someone else?

Sorry if I sound rude, but I think your views are one eyed and you don't see other peoples reasoning.

- Also, I am all for freedom of speech, but you it gets to the point of monotonous

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Twista]
So you would automatically assume that the child-to-be is also a monster because of his/her father? Assumptions bring out the worst in us.

As for the vegetable, you can't always trust machines and doctors. The hospital told my uncle that his child was going to be born with down syndrome but, hey what do you know, the child came out healthy as healthy can be.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
[edit on 15-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Good question. I hate to say it but I would say they're most likely going to hell because they were never given a chance to ask Christ to forgiven the "Primal sin" that looms over us.

hopefully God gives them a second chance.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by 2012_the_truth]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Whether it be Karma, Spirituality or and act of God, we are paying the price right now for our inhumanity.

Many would play God and decide who gets to live their lives and who does not based on the convenience of being able to have meaningless sex and then butcher the resulting Human because they can't be bothered. Millions die so their Parents can have an Orgasm without having to take responsibility for the Human Life they create.

If our Children were raised to respect the fact that an Abortion is Murder perhaps these unwanted pregnancies would not happen and we would not be having these conversations. How many Parents here I wonder have educated their own Children that Abortion for birth control is in fact Infanticide? If they understood what that meant, don't you think they would be more careful in the first place.

My generation understood that and we had nothing even resembling what is going on today. We understood what it meant to create a life and the responsibility involved. The Doctor's are just greedy bastards making money off killing and bear far less of the responsibility Parents of these Kids have on their shoulders.

Teach your children, there will be no Abortions to argue about. Teaching them to use Birth Control is your responsibility, not the schools. The schools teach them but that does not excuse the Parents who are not good role models and don't even care enough to educate their own children about reality.

There will always be Sociopaths who could care less about Human Life but if Parents took their responsibility seriously it would make a difference. I don't blame the Abortion Clinics staffed by Sociopaths; I blame the Parents first and the Schools second for not teaching our young ones to have respect for life.

....puts soap box away and exits....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Whether it be Karma, Spirituality or and act of God, we are paying the price right now for our inhumanity.
How so?

Many would play God and decide who gets to live their lives and who does not based on the convenience of being able to have meaningless sex and then butcher the resulting Human because they can't be bothered. It's not "playing god" to have sex. Someone having "meaningless sex" is none of your business either, it's that specific persons choice to do so, even if you disagree with it. Millions die so their Parents can have an Orgasm without having to take responsibility for the Human Life they create.
Are you talking about sperm in this comment about millions dying? You must be, because two people having sex aren't responsible for "millions" of abortions. Fetuses are no more human life than any other cell yet. When they are born, they are infant humans.

If our Children were raised to respect the fact that an Abortion is Murder perhaps these unwanted pregnancies would not happen and we would not be having these conversations. Abortion is no more murder than scratching the arm of someone else is. When you scratch any part of your body, you take of tiny layers of cells and kill them. It's the same thing.How many Parents here I wonder have educated their own Children that Abortion for birth control is in fact Infanticide? Infanticide is the murder of infants. Fetuses are NOT infants. An infant is a human child 1 day to 1-2 years old. Not a clump of cells. Parents should not be teaching what is not true. If they understood what that meant, don't you think they would be more careful in the first place. I doubt that.

My generation understood that and we had nothing even resembling what is going on today. We understood what it meant to create a life and the responsibility involved. The Doctor's are just greedy bastards making money off killing and bear far less of the responsibility Parents of these Kids have on their shoulders. Again, abortion is not murder. And doctors do a job like anyone else. Abortion is a medical procedure. They want to get paid like anyone in any other job.

Teach your children, there will be no Abortions to argue about. Teaching them to use Birth Control is your responsibility, not the schools. The schools teach them but that does not excuse the Parents who are not good role models and don't even care enough to educate their own children about reality. I agree, kids should be taught to that they should use and how to use birth control. Young adults and older adults should always be using birth control. Parents should be better role models as well.

There will always be Sociopaths who could care less about Human Life but if Parents took their responsibility seriously it would make a difference. I don't blame the Abortion Clinics staffed by Sociopaths; I blame the Parents first and the Schools second for not teaching our young ones to have respect for life. Are you seriously calling the staff of abortion clinics sociopaths? You must not know what that word means. Schools as well as parents should not be teaching what is not true. Killing anyone is inhumane and is murder. Killing simple cells that are reliant on the body of a host for survival is not murder.

....puts soap box away and exits....
Feel free to come back when you know more about the subject, please.

Answers in bold.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
When does the soul enter? It enters at the miracle of conception.

Fetuses have no consciousness, and if they do, they don't think; they only sense. They are essentially more complex forms of a sperm and an egg coming together. Fetuses don't feel pain. This may seem insensitive, but killing a fetus is like killing a robot with sensors.
Having an abortion is basically a late form of contraceptive.

The birth of another incarnation that has a job to do here in the physical realm.

Your opinion. Is dying not a job?

We have become a world of life being killed wholesale. Bought and sold cheap.

Because, you know, overpopulation isn't a problem

I'm NOT saying women should have abortions, I'm saying they should be allowed to have one. It's their bodies.
I agree that people should be more cautious with their sexual escapades (lol) so they don't have to be put in that position.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Epic Wolf

In your bold statement there, you were forced to take the humanity away from the pregnant woman by calling her simply "a host". Ya know, men used to think like that back in the day............

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

In your bold statement there, you were forced to take the humanity away from the pregnant woman by calling her simply "a host". Ya know, men used to think like that back in the day............

That was not my intention, and you completely missed the point.

Furthermore, by definition, she is a host to the growing fetus. That doesn't make her any less human. When a tick bites you, you are the host. Are you not human anymore? Your strawman is not a valid argument, if that's what your reply was trying to be.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The thing is I will not care how humans are treated until someone changes the inhumane treatment of animals, PERIOD!

I feel quite similarly.
I am pro-abortion and believe it should the the personal choice of those involved, with access to appropriate, non-sectarian information. In many cases it improves the lives of those who choose to undertake such a thing.
My partner has had an abortion. Sure, I was sad but I was realistic and knew that we didn't have the means to offer quality of life at the time, and that taking it to full term would probably have killed my partner. That was not a risk I was willing to take and we are still together, living fulfilling secular lives and contemplate the chance to have a child in the future.

However, the treatment of animals is beyond scandalous.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

What's a strawman? Playing dumb? It's wrong to take a human life but it's not human..right? So since it's like a tick it should be allowed?

what am i missing here?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If i'm right in my assumption, your argument demands that women be looked at as hosts, or else it does no hold water.
Maybe i misinterpreted i'll wait to see what you say before i type further.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

What's a strawman? Playing dumb? It's wrong to take a human life but it's not human..right? So since it's like a tick it should be allowed?

what am i missing here?

A straw man is a fallacious argument based on a misrepresentation of an someones position in a debate or argument. You can look it up if you like. By saying in your comment I was somehow a sexist, you tried to make it look like my points were not valid. Since you're only attacking that one small statement, you must agree with me on the rest of it, or at least can't refute the logic in it.

It's wrong to take a humans life, but a fetus is not a fully formed sentient being yet. It's part of the mother, based on the cells of two individuals, mostly the mother, and absorbs nutrients from the mother. Indeed, like a parasitic organism. I'm not calling a fetus a parasite, only stating that the relationship is like one.

Abortion is a right, not murder.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If i'm right in my assumption, your argument demands that women be looked at as hosts, or else it does no hold water.
Maybe i misinterpreted i'll wait to see what you say before i type further.

You did misinterpret, as well as miss the point of the entire post. Your assumption is wrong,the basis of my post was not solely on the comparison of the relationship of the fetus to the mother.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I do not beleive that you are a sexist, just that you are fallible and cannot see when you are acting like someone who is sexist. You have totally ignored what I"VE been saying because this little strawman thing has got you so riled up that you can't see what is right there. Hosts do not have rights under any constitution that i'm aware of.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Twista

Sadly most go to stem cell research and other scientific experiments. Dissecting these fetuses is required for cardio pulmonary tech. It's used in advanced nursing fields too I’m told.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join