It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aborted Humans Destination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i waited 20 minutes i'm going to bed.

THANKS FOR AGREAT DAY ALL AT ATS

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie Juno? I honestly was not sure how i felt about abortion until i saw that movie. I recommend it.

With the exclusion of rape victims, and mothers who might not survive the labor. I think they should have the kids. If they don't want them. Give them to some one who does.

Just the way i feel about it.
-j

[edit on 5/14/2009 by JPhish]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ok Dr Conspire, lets say you were rapped and held at gun point by the most vile human being in the world. Would you give birth to the rapist's daughter?

How about you find out you child is extremely disabled to a point they are a vegetable. Are you going to take the responsibility to raise it? Or are you going to put the burden on someone else?

Sorry if I sound rude, but I think your views are one eyed and you don't see other peoples reasoning.

- Also, I am all for freedom of speech, but you it gets to the point of monotonous

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Twista]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

Originally posted by Republican08
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic- Joseph Stalin.

:: Plays "My Heart Bleeds for You" in C-Minor..... ::

My bad, reply was meant for Dr. conspire. (I am praying for your dog man. For real. NO Seriously!)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Zenagain]

When and if you are a dog once again...may your words be shown to you.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
removed to keep the "judgers" at bay!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by chillpill]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
removed to keep the "judgers" at bay!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by chillpill]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Someone mentioned the cases of a child being a 'vegetable' if it was born, and the result of rape.

Now, in the case where the child would be a vegetable, I could accept an abortion, you are likely saving the child from alot of suffering trying to live in our world. I know if something caused me to fall into such a state I could not cope.

But rape? Is the it childs fault the mother was raped, did that individual sperm force the rapist to choose that woman. No. It is the mans fault and a terrible act, but why should an innocent, child, be killed for someone elses disgusting act. If you don't want the child give it away, but don't kill it ecause of what someone else did.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twista
Ok Dr Conspire, lets say you were rapped and held at gun point by the most vile human being in the world. Would you give birth to the rapist's daughter?

How about you find out you child is extremely disabled to a point they are a vegetable. Are you going to take the responsibility to raise it? Or are you going to put the burden on someone else?

Sorry if I sound rude, but I think your views are one eyed and you don't see other peoples reasoning.

- Also, I am all for freedom of speech, but you it gets to the point of monotonous

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Twista]

Thanks first of all for your charitable judgement of me.

But most importantly no one is judging anyone ...we all do that ourselves.

The percentage of abortions due to rape ect is minimal.

Any woman has the right for any reason to terminate a life.

Just dont attack blindly those who cannot see past the hypocrisy.

I am one eyed, because I was born ass hole and all and hundreds of millions werent.

Now we have a DR nitczhieke telling us all how to commit suicide.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by chillpill
I went to the area where women wait to be seen for the procedure and found a room of upset, distraught women who were in no way happy to be there. Most were inconsolable.

It isn't an easy decision and noone can judge. The procedure is painful...the scars are with you forever. However, I dont regret my decision - and noone - except myself and God (whatever that is) can judge me.

Only the individual and God can judge anyone who has faced the agonising decision to do this.

I face up to my actions and take responsibility for them. The apparition I saw may have been the soul of my baby saying "goodbye", or it may have been my subconscious mind advising me that the pregnancy was not viable.

Whatever the meaning of it, it's meaningless unless experienced in the context of the situation. I would suspect that most of the negative comments on this thread about abortion are not coming from those who have experienced it.

I do not personally believe in abortion - but I would have one. Paradox? Yes!

Iam an ignorant man and I say that straight, no one...no one ...will judge any woman for the decision...to be 100% honest I would be paralyzed with fear at the prospect of the pain and alien feeling.

Its just the easy advertising to strong (most women are stronger than men)that the convenient option is a phone call away.

The strength of women is being undermined perhaps?

For all who have been there (peace to you all) no judgement...life is so F###### hard.

Head up love has no limits , for any of us.

Love you love me, love everyone then we are free.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I also believe that we all "murder" with every decision we make in life. We "murder" by proxy.

The meat that we buy, the wars we support through voting for our politicians to maintain our "western" way of life...to the money that we spend which supports sweatshops, trafficking and prostitution unwittingly.

We are all murderers by proxy and let he is without sin cast the first stone.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chillpill
I also believe that we all "murder" with every decision we make in life. We "murder" by proxy.

The meat that we buy, the wars we support through voting for our politicians to maintain our "western" way of life...to the money that we spend which supports sweatshops, trafficking and prostitution unwittingly.

We are all murderers by proxy and let he is without sin cast the first stone.

Beautiful and true

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I think that many people judge others, WITHOUT compassion, or even having any idea what they are going through...

Life IS hard, and honestly we can only do the best we can, for ourselves... People that have time to criticize others, must be doing something wrong, to have that much free time.

Really though, it takes strength to share your experiences... If more people shared what they have been through (and people listened), maybe there would be more peace and understanding in the world.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Dr Conspire

Oh for god sake, Zenagain bring out the violin!

This is whats wrong with the world. People without empathy for anything that does not involves them or their perception of the world.

This is what psychology's job was, to make people believe we are without a soul. If you can make that leap then all other atrocities against people are easy, then you look at it clinically and see just a bunch of cells.

When does the soul enter? It enters at the miracle of conception. The birth of another incarnation that has a job to do here in the physical realm. We have become a world of life being killed wholesale. Bought and sold cheap.

The responsibility of us all is too have enough forethought to treat sex as not a game, but that you need to be prepared to raise a human being. Unless its sex against your will, you need to see it through once you have conceived it is no longer YOUR choice because you are carrying someone else in you. A little human with a big soul. It is then your responsibility as a human being to take care of that little person with a big soul.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well this thread should be in political forum, IMO. However, that being said, maybe there would be at least 50 percent less abortions if like when You are 18 you could have your tubes tied? I know this was my wish at 18; I wanted to have no children. And because the world didn't see it fit for me to have the right to make that decision to get that procedure; I now have three children(Obviously they didn't even see it fit for me to make my own decision about this after the second viable birth either!) whom I love, but I am miserable. I have accepted my responsibility, however, Do I think anyone should be told what to do either way? NO! As for where they go, I don't beleive they go anywhere; As I beleive that God in all His infinate wisdom already knows that there won't be a need for a soul in that particular conception, because He would already know that the child's fate had been decided.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Just where do these miniature humans ripped from their hosts wombs go?

The bodies of the HUMAN children get sold to research and their souls go to heaven.

For example - The Chicken Pox Vaccine. Originally grown on an aborted baby boy.

Vaccines grown on aborted children

Did you know?

Immunizations are a prolife issue

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The child is innocent and therefore does not deserve to be painfully put to death because of the sin of the biological father. I am a woman and I say YES ... I would definately give birth to MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's exactly what I feel,(for what it's worth, if you know what i mean). It's not a judgemental thing, it's just a truth. No one can say for sure what that baby might or might not have done/gone through, and robbing "IT" of that potential expression to suit what are basically selfish needs (want of a better life of self) is not right, it's wrong.

We all know we all do bad things, it's just weird how some of those bad things are encouraged. We must all see the plank in our own eyes, or else we cannot see clearly.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
It could be just me, perhaps, but I'm pretty sure a ball of cells is not a Human, otherwise, the last time I scraped my arm a BUNCH of Humans died...... "Oh! The Humanity!"

If you have sperm and ova on your arm, I'd be more worried about what YOU'RE doing than what constitutes a human life.

You know, strange...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Well this thread should be in political forum, IMO. However, that being said, maybe there would be at least 50 percent less abortions if like when You are 18 you could have your tubes tied? I know this was my wish at 18; I wanted to have no children. And because the world didn't see it fit for me to have the right to make that decision to get that procedure; I now have three children(Obviously they didn't even see it fit for me to make my own decision about this after the second viable birth either!) whom I love, but I am miserable.

Well according to experts in this thread, you should have just had 3 abortions. It makes you less miserable, you have no regrets, and the 3 beautiful children who's lives and potential is yet to be realised and is in front of them for better or worse, would never have been. How awesome would that have been!?

Sounds like a simple equation to me.

no offense to those in this thread, but opting to deny your own child life because it suits you better and makes you happy, I just don't agree with. I mean there ARE valid reasons for abortion, but when it becomes a matter of convenience, then I don't understand it.

BUT I don't control people, I won't rant about it. I just look at my young cousins growing up into young adults and think how much they have experienced in their short lives, and how much they have yet to experience, and feel a great sadness when a mother denies her own child that.

this thread isnt for me. I should know better than to have read this far.....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I am sorry about your childhood experience but I still fail to understand what it has to do with the disposal of fetuses.

Your point is transparent.

He's talking about a fetus in the womb. You know the thing that get's produced after a male/female have sex and the egg/sperm unite. At that moment, a child is created regardless of cell or atom count. What do you think happens, the "thing" you call a "pile of cells" just grows to be a bigger pile of cells? Oh wait, it does and it has life. Are you still confused?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join