It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aborted Humans Destination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm going to give you 20 minutes to re-read my post and come back with anything "remotely" having to do with said post. Several questions were asked, did you answer them? Where is the line drawn my worthy Canadian foe? WHERE?? I await patiently your reply.....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Zenagain

I hate this dribble.

At least Jesus would have gone straight to the point and say what he means.

His followers bait around the bush.

Edit: SOME of his followers, didn't mean to generalize.

[edit on 14 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

did you put it like that on purpose?
beat around the bush?..no?

[edit on 14-5-2009 by heyo]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Jesus who? I don't recall mentioning Jesus. This site continues to mess with my "at best" shaky mental state.....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Foe? Yawn. Stop doing what you're doing with your choice of words it's annoying.
You missed my point entirely...how long it's been going on and what the definition of a human is is irrelevant.
You reread My posts please.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

did you put it like that on purpose?

No, I just wanted to include my original statement for honesty, that's all.

If someone had been quoting me as I was editing and I removed it, the thread wouldn't have made sense.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

i thought it was funny you'd use the term beat around the bush is all. Maybe my head's in the gutter.
It seems you guys have who i am exactly pegged....as there are a lot of assumptions that you have that are made pretty plain in how you're speaking to me.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

i thought it was funny you'd use the term beat around the bush is all. Maybe my head's in the gutter.

Oh that!

Yes that was intentional.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

I hate this dribble.

At least Jesus would have gone straight to the point and say what he means.

His followers bait around the bush.

Edit: SOME of his followers, didn't mean to generalize.

[edit on 14 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

Ok how about Murder is Murder.

but we all know the people pushed into this final decision are young females with next to no choice,Guilt is a useless emotion, and I guess judging from some of the replys academic.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire

Ok how about Murder is Murder.

There you go, now that would have been an honest thread title.

Incredibly wrong, but honest.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Well, if Jesus said "only those of you who are like children shall achieve the kingdom of heaven"...or something like it..excuse the quotes...then it seems to me that their souls would go to heaven.
Or
Maybe it's planned/known, and souls are are injected into different wombs so satan can't surround certain souls by negative circumstance.
Or
Maybe they don't yet have souls.
My earliest memory was from 3 weeks...a horrifying memory of a porcelain dog.....

Planned /known good thinking.

Yes they have escaped indifference.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

see what you're doing? You should've assumed it'd be about the joke since i'd already caught your first one. But no, silly christians has a one track halfmind!!
well i don't wanna get on a tangent here...if anything i'll vouch for your comedic value in heaven...if i'm allowed in.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Honestly it really isn't a christian thing. I am not an atheist I am agnostic, which means that I respect all beliefs and possibilities whilst acknowledging my own ignorance.

I just don't appreciate disingenuous propositions.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

you see, where you use the term guilt i use the term responsibility. Now...i definately don't have much to show in my life for that line of thinking that's for sure. I find a lack of fear leads to frustration when you're the only one practicing it.

You use the term...next to no choice...can you honestly say every one of these can't be cared for? We should accept abortion as a necessary evil of selfdetermination, not embrace it as a nation and call ourselves good people cause we encourage the easy route in all apsects of our lives.

edit: 9 trillion missing dollars could feed an awful lot of babies, if we REALLY cared.
well i'm in canada but i'm sure we've misplaced our fair share.

edit: SORRY REPLY IS DIRECTED AT SCHROEDINGER'S DOG WOOPSIES.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Geez, wait until Congress gets a hold of this conversation...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

me misreading a post..deleted.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

heyo, that was directed at the OP not you.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
All I have to say is, if the soul exists, I would hope it wouldn't be "implanted" into the body until at least 4 or 5 months (or past the abortion window of time).
As for miscarrages, then I would say they would go to whatever afterlife we go to.
See, I believe in reincarnation, so I don't want to "pollute" this thread with my beliefs, because after all, they are only beliefs...
But yeah, that's my two cents...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

haha..I just wont shut up eh? didn't really seem to fit the mo of our conversation. thx.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I'm going to give you 20 minutes to re-read my post and come back with anything "remotely" having to do with said post. Several questions were asked, did you answer them? Where is the line drawn my worthy Canadian foe? WHERE?? I await patiently your reply.....

The line's actually drawn, in my honest opinion directly between the cowardly and the noncowardly, rape excluded. If you're not a coward, you don't abort simply because the possiblity of it being human exists. period.

This isn't something i think humanity, or even myself really, can trully achieve, but it doesn't give us a right to pretend we have any semblance of a correct answer on the subject.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
All I have to say is, if the soul exists, I would hope it wouldn't be "implanted" into the body until at least 4 or 5 months (or past the abortion window of time).
As for miscarrages, then I would say they would go to whatever afterlife we go to.
See, I believe in reincarnation, so I don't want to "pollute" this thread with my beliefs, because after all, they are only beliefs...
But yeah, that's my two cents...

Worth a lot more than two cents in my opinion for whatever its worth.

But 5 months equals only approx 20 weeks, ABOrtions are now being carried out on humans up to the age of ? in the womb.

God I wish this was a movie, there are people who pray every second for a chance to give life to a human being, and millions of people around the world terminate such life until they are ready.

Why not go ahead with the birth and hand over the life to someone who would cherish the life?

It wouldnt interfere too much with your life, many people would pay you for your sacrifice.

Just dont think you have to have an abortion, please.

And to those who have done it , move on and advocate others against it,
move on ...God forgives............. and loves all, just tell the word...... life is life, no conditions.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join