It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aborted Humans Destination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Since Easy legal Abortions were introduced , it is estimated that there have been approx 250 million potential human lives extinguished in the western world over not so many years, in fact the numbers are embarrassing if that word is appropriate.

Just where do these miniature humans ripped from their hosts wombs go?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It could be just me, perhaps, but I'm pretty sure a ball of cells is not a Human, otherwise, the last time I scraped my arm a BUNCH of Humans died...... "Oh! The Humanity!"

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Foetal Tissue Examination and Disposal Laws

Many countries around the world have laws requiring foetal tissue to be submitted to a physician or pathologist for examination following an abortion. Some places also have laws regulating the disposal of said tissue. For example, the foetal disposal laws in California allow the disposal of the tissue down the toilet. However, in North Dakota, the foetal tissue must be disposed of by incineration, burial or cremation. Such laws may be considered irrational and burdensome under certain circumstances, for example, if the woman aborts the tissue at home following medical abortion. bbc

But I'm guessing you weren't really looking for an answer.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, if Jesus said "only those of you who are like children shall achieve the kingdom of heaven"...or something like it..excuse the quotes...then it seems to me that their souls would go to heaven.
Or
Maybe it's planned/known, and souls are are injected into different wombs so satan can't surround certain souls by negative circumstance.
Or
Maybe they don't yet have souls.
My earliest memory was from 3 weeks...a horrifying memory of a porcelain dog.....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I like to believe that they are given a second chance with a loving parent. And a great life to make up for it.

You know when we say "why me?" when some thing goes wrong? i like to think, well at least my parents loved me enough to keep me.

I not pro anything, i have never had to make the decision myself, so i really can't have an honest opinion about the people that have gone through it.

Anyway yeah, that's where i think they go.

Edit: to clarify that i believe that when the fetus starts growing in the womb it has a soul, and i was talking soul wise not the .. physical remains

[edit on 14/5/09 by CherryDuck]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Interesting because a ball of cells is exactly what a human is. What is the formula for the relationship between the size of the ball of cells and consciousness?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

can't stop laughing.
star for your humour.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
To be honest I don't really car. 250mill??? Thats about 1/26th of the earths population.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
A ball of cells, is a bigger ball of atoms, which might be a huge ball of strings, it's not so hard to think that we're just a bunch of strings at the bottom, we live and we die.

Although I do believe no life should be disappointed in the fact they couldn't die their own death.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Foetal Tissue Examination and Disposal Laws

Many countries around the world have laws requiring foetal tissue to be submitted to a physician or pathologist for examination following an abortion. Some places also have laws regulating the disposal of said tissue. For example, the foetal disposal laws in California allow the disposal of the tissue down the toilet. However, in North Dakota, the foetal tissue must be disposed of by incineration, burial or cremation. Such laws may be considered irrational and burdensome under certain circumstances, for example, if the woman aborts the tissue at home following medical abortion. bbc

But I'm guessing you weren't really looking for an answer.

I was actually ,I died at six weeksafter birth under medical definition, due to puenomia, I was blue and was dead.

I have a lifelong phobia of being on my back and not been able to breathe.

I hope the hundreds of milions of formed fetuses dont know they are being killed, I really do.

If someone hurt my twelve year old Maltese Shidzu cross I wouyld be very angry and shed tears, yet some couldnt give a damm about hundreds of millions of humans being denied life in the womb.

We are not talking sperm or eggs , but the combination of both and the triggering of a spirit to dwell in a womb.

Where do they go once disposed physically?

Lets hope God says you have had enough, and they can live in peace.

Lets all pray for that.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Oh for god sake, Zenagain bring out the violin!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic- Joseph Stalin.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Interesting because a ball of cells is exactly what a human is. What is the formula for the relationship between the size of the ball of cells and consciousness?

Good question. Is a single spermatozoa a Human? Is a single ova? If so, I'd be willing to say that we are ALL mass murderers. Where exactly DO you draw the line? Hard question, eh? Do you think that abortion is a product of the 20th century? Do you think that prior to then, ALL fetuses were carried to term? I'm going to go with.....probably not. Hell, you want to have issue with abortion? Start with China. I hear that they whack female newborns in the head with a hammer. Still want to have a debate about first trimester abortions??? Maybe we should invade China so they'll stop these barbaric practices, eh?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I am sorry about your childhood experience but I still fail to understand what it has to do with the disposal of fetuses.

Your point is transparent.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic- Joseph Stalin.

:: Plays "My Heart Bleeds for You" in C-Minor..... ::

My bad, reply was meant for Dr. conspire. (I am praying for your dog man. For real. NO Seriously!)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Zenagain]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Geez I thought you were replying to yourself then. The thing is I will not care how humans are treated until someone changes the inhumane treatment of animals, PERIOD!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oh yeah, no doubt Dr. conspire I am sorry to hear your story, BUT the rest of your story is as the dog says "transparent".

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I hate this dribble.

At least Jesus would have gone straight to the point and say what he means.

His followers bait around the bush.

Edit: SOME of his followers, didn't mean to generalize.

[edit on 14 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

Originally posted by heyo

Good question. Is a single spermatozoa a Human? Is a single ova? If so, I'd be willing to say that we are ALL mass murderers. Where exactly DO you draw the line? Hard question, eh? Do you think that abortion is a product of the 20th century? Do you think that prior to then, ALL fetuses were carried to term? I'm going to go with.....probably not. Hell, you want to have issue with abortion? Start with China. I hear that they whack female newborns in the head with a hammer. Still want to have a debate about first trimester abortions??? Maybe we should invade China so they'll stop these barbaric practices, eh?

I don't buy the "since it has happened before we can keep doing it" argument. I myself was the product of a one night stand..if you know what i mean. I'll admit it's redundant, but it's why i have an interest in the issue.
But, like I said, it seems you're basically saying since they did it back then we can do it now, which i see as a cop out. Ya can't just absolve yourself of responsibility simply because others before you did.
In my opinion we should gladly reap what we sow, but that's just me.
responsibility is the new hot potatoe.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by heyo]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Since we can never really answer the questions we have to look at it in terms of best case/ worst case scenario. In my opinion, it is worth the risk to have any child, simply because they worst case scenario (they do have souls) exists.
I think an important issue is..are women fearful of having the child or raising the child?...and let's not forget the dogma of fear women have been surrounded by whether in china or wherever.
In our society, we feel we deserve anything at the cost of nothing. Apply that to increasing abortion rates and I think the argument could be made that it's a gross sense of self-entitlement powering abortion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join