It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of Columbus License Plate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
ereply to post by shadow watcher

I have this amazing urge to go buy Catcher in the Rye.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I think that this Oath is attributed to the IRA militias, and not the actual Knights of Columbus in the United States, but I could be wrong.

It has been attributed to both the Knights of Colmbus and the Jesuits. In both cases, it's a hoax.

I have copies of the Knights of Columbus rituals, there's nothing bad in them at all. In fact, they're rather boring.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I dont know which copies you have got but the knights of columba one is wrong! It's not a hoax, i have seen one here in Glasgow and it is the same as the one online. The one youve seen has most probably been leaked to cover the real, original one.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

I am a 4th degree member of the Knights of Columbus, I can attest that those ceremonials are a hoax, and there is nothing of that nature in our ceremonials.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Dont you think that everyone should know the words in your oath that state " Smashing the heads of new born protestant children against the wall "

Your organisation is sick to the core!

now that is quite a claim. I don't suppose you have any....Oh...I don't know.....proof do you?
I am sure nobody from the KOC is going to be printing their oaths for us to read, but surely there is proof of such a bold statement.

Just like nobody from the Masons will print their oaths for us and or the World to read.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultra7
Just like nobody from the Masons will print their oaths for us and or the World to read.
You must be new here.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm actually the 2nd Degree team and assist in a major role that performs the ceremonials. Again, there is nothing in our "promise" (we don't make an oath) that talks about killing or harming anyone.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Ultra7
You must be new here.

No S##t Sherlock thanks for noticing

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
As someone who is a Freemason and considering converting to Catholicism I'm very interested in the KofC. Still researching both.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

I was going to keep silent in this thread, but to read your comment I dont have a choice here to set the record straight
I am a 2nd degree Knight, and I'll tell you now, there is NOTHING in the Oath that says we have to smash any baby's head. Either youre the biggest bser here, so full of crap your eyes are permanently brown or in need of SERIOUS HELP or youre just trollin, esp with that swastika in your avatar

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

That oath is BS too
Fail

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

If you were to examine the body count that was racked up by the Arabian hordes rampaging across North Africa and the Near East, conquering Persia, massacring Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and any one else close to hand, I think you would find the Europeans who rode to defend Christians in the Near East pikers. In fact, the Crusades were fought to curtail the depredations of the Arab invaders - for some absurd reason, people seem to think that the Latin Kingdoms were the ancestral lands of Islam. Nonsense.

Witch hunt? The Spanish Inquisition is the one that ramped out of control - and that was hijacked by the secular rulers - the Church desperately sought to limit the inquisition to no avail. If you want to see massacres, rape, bloodshed, and horror, nothing like the Protestants in their endless rounds of wars of reformation. Even the Muslims of Spain treated Catholics and Jews better than the Protestant English.

I recommend you get your facts straight - I've encountered several of your rants. They all sound the same, and they all ring hollow.

I will remember you tonight in my prayers...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join