It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon NASA Lunar Orbiter Anomalies Part 1...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hello! This is my 1st attempt to show you some anomalies I have found from the lunar orbiter photos from this site :ser.sese.asu.edu...

(ATS media won't let me upload)
img9.imageshack.us...
I have shown what are also normal scratches/hairs/cross hairs also as to show you what not to look for when moon spotting. My tips are to continually zoom in and out to keep your bearings, and also when looking your eyes can play tricks especially with craters - so just make sure you see a clear large crater to again get your eyes corrected to the surface.

I dedicate these findings to my peers in Fred and Glen Steckling, George H Leonard, Don Wilson, John Lear, Alex Collier, Richard Hoagland, Mike Barra, William Cooper, zorgon the great
and mikesingh to name a few. Thank you for your own research and for inspiring me as well as others to unveil the truth on "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon".

wZn

[edit on 14-5-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Its says I am not authorized to download when I go to the link you have provided.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Twista

Fixed - was a bit of trouble, ATS media wouldn't accept it - then I linked to another site - but you need to be a member to see it - good ol' imageshack to the rescue eh!

Anyway enjoy ....

wZn

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I applaud the attempt. However I have NO CLUE as to what the heck you are trying to point out. Just a mishmash of assorted blobs circled. You should have provided a more detailed map with descriptions of what you see.

Like I said, I honestly applaud the attempt, but to give "shout outs" for something as poor as this is a slap in the face to the members you mentioned.

Sorry to be harsh, but what do you expect us to see here? Think before you post.

I don't get it, sorry.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I have to agree with 'amongus' on this.

I clicked, and was 'rewarded' with a link to a smallish page filled with multiple pictures...I assumed, IF I had 'clicked' on each one, I may have been rewarded with some 'revelation'....fortunately, I read ahead on this thread....and didn't waste my time.

Really....to paraphrase a dead psychiatrist...."sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..."

That same analogy could imply that 'somtimes a rock is just a rock'.....although the connotation isn't the same, the intent is obvious.

It harkens to seeing a 'Bunny' in a fluffy cloud....The Human brain has evolved to recognize patterns. EVEN IF it is not there!!! THAT is why we can recognize faces so easily...it is an evolutionary trait!!!

Think about the faces of Chimpanzees that you have seen, in your lifetime.

Certainly, many of us, myself included, have seen many Chimps, whether on TV or live at the Zoo...you may even have looked into their eyes, at the Zoo.

BUT, when you consider your memory of them....didn't they all 'look alike' to you???

Compare to your ability to remember Human faces....WE, as Humans, rely more on the 'visual' than on the other senses...our sense of smell, for instance, is not anywhere near what other animals experience. BECAUSE we have subsituted eyesight for smell. Not on purpose, it is part of our evolution.

HOW does this relate to THIS thread??

Simple. When presented photos taken on non-terrestrial planets the "observor" cries out "FAKE" because it doesn't comport to the "observor's" concept of a photo, as they have seen before.

However, the "observor" who cries "FAKE" has not the understanding of photography, nor does this "observor" comprehend the purely 'alien' environment where the photographs were being taken. NOR does this "observor", after-the-fact comprehend the technical issues involved, in taking hundred of pictures....knowing that only a few percent of them will be worth publishing. The rest?? Used for research....only the really nice ones are offered to the Public.

ANYONE who has taken pictures must realize this!!!!

Unless you wish to bore everyone with the really, really bad shots, when you have a Party to show your latest Vacation Pics....DO YOU show all of them??? OR, do you edit out the really bad ones?????

C'mon!!!! Be honest!!!

Thanks to certain ATS memeber (talkin' to you, ArMaP!!) we get the REAL thing!!! Uncropped and raw...which blows most 'conspiracies' outta the water!!!

[edit on 5/14/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
People you don't have to be rude to the member. But could you please explain yourself all I get is small images compacted together, and when I zoom they become all pixilated.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Twista

Just save the picture to your desktop then open in your windows viewer -
the type of file is JPEG image
the file size should be 3.3mb
the image dimension should be 2550px × 3300px (scaled to 665px × 860px)

They are zoomed once opened in "actual size" - any more zooming will make them more difficult to see - but you can goto the site where I got the images from and download all 6gig LO photos I have linked and view for yourself if you feel the quality isn't great.

I guess it will be hard for some not to understand the scale of what they are seeing, this is understandable - but after looking at about 30 or so images you'll get to understand what I believe are anomalies in these photos. Eye focus and training is a good start. I have 20-20 BTW

you can bring a horse to water...

wZn

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well if you compiled these then Kudos for your effort. S & F
After reviewing I must admit that some are worthy of further research, I'll do just that and post back with some questions tomorrow.

Gnight.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I don't get what you're trying to see. Pictures of the sufrace of the moon, right. Craters that disappear, or turn into bumps? Shadows that move... but I don't know. Explain, please: what are we meant to be looking for?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

you can bring a horse to water...

So it can go for a swim?

What exactly are we supposed to see here? I see nothing out of the ordinary in any of your pics whatsoever.

A+ for effort, D for content.

C-BuZz

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Maybe if you back the images with your findings / criteria for discrepancies we could better understand the point you are trying to make.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have to agree with our collegues here.
I did as you said, saved etc and I still have no idea what you think it is that you see in these pics.
Perhaps you could enlighten us as to your views on each, then we know what to look for.
Cheers.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks mate

Yeah I've looked through 239 of about 500 14mb images to bring you guys this.

Part II is on it's way soon,

Feel free to discuss any of this with me

wZn

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Here are some images of ancient soil covered tanks on the moon. Two of which are from the same site as where you obtained yours, Zeitgeist, and the other was off a website which I retraced. The name of the site escapes me as it was a while ago. As you may notice, they are twin turretted. One ontop of the other and they appear to be much bigger than our modern day tanks.
Everything that I have seen of the surface of the moon thats of significance looks very post war. Destruction by multiple bombs or explosive oxygen expulsion from the implosion of the glass domes sealing in the oxygen from the vacuum of space. Then imediately being engulfed by muddy landslides.

new topics

top topics

join