It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Price of Oil, The Intentional Destuction of the US Automotive Industry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was just on another thread and this idea hit me. What if last summer's $150 a barrel oil was part of a scheme to destroy the US automotive industry.

Just as this country is barrolling (pun intended) towards the worst economic downturn in a century, the price of oil spikes to unprecedented levels.

The economic down turn is a financial problem primarily based around banks - which get bailed out again and again, but its ramifications spread to the car industry because no one can get a loan to buy a car, and the Big Three cannot get a bailout to save their lives.

Meantime, last summer, before the credit crunch really sets in, the American people stop buying cars even when the loans were available because they are affraid of $5 gas. They buy Hondas and Toyotas instead.

Now, FIAT - a European company - is going to own a huge stake in Chrysler, they are taking over GM's European brands such as Opel and Saab.

GM is about to go into bankruptcy and is planning to send more jobs over seas.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think that we are witnessing the deconstruction of the United States.

Heck, even AIG is sending US bailout tax dollars to foreign banks. The Chinese own most of our debt.

I don't there will be much left for us when this undressing of America is over.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's weird to see another individual on here, that doesn't think that the USA, is the Leader of the NWO, or that you also believe that the USA is not indestructible.

I've seen it happening, and it seems more and more like our gov't wants to be taken over. You can touch their incompetence, Napilatono, Geihtner, Pelosi, I could go on in my own thread of all the dumbshts there are running this, into the ground that is.

Now we're backing up a huge debt, and the only option i'm seeing is, we go to complete poverty country wide, as a nation, desperately trying to get the dollar back, or we get taken over by China, something has to happen.

You can't tell a country you'll pay them back in 36,000 years from now. They won't like that much.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It appears to be a plot to destroy the USA financially. I believe it is part of a movement to weaken us so we can be used at the whim of the PTB.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Europe is thousands of years old. The USA is just over 200 years old. I am sure that the people in charge of the people in charge are in Europe. I think that there are very high level NWO people in power here, UK, Asia, and other European countries, but I do not think that the President of the USA is the most powerful man in the world. Its the guy who arranged for his "election" that is the most powerful.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

I believe you are on to something. Who could these powerful people be? The ones that can control even a US election?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Agreed, the USA was founded in 1776, or I should say Declared seperate, which I do say was, but didn't take long to whip the boys back in shape eh mate.

The USA, is really a pathetic country, compared to China which has nearly 3-4 times as many people. The only thing that has kept us out of harms way, is our location, the distance to get here, and our availibilty to destroy anything in enough time to make it here. Although if UFO's are real, i'm sure any country would buckle to that technology.

Nazi Germany accomplished more then any other country in the world could accomplish in such a short period of time. If it could of been used benficially we'd all be better off.

Time will tell when we're all fkd. Time will tell, god I wish I had a time machine. Good does not always prevail, and it's relative in that.

new topics

top topics

join