It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS -125 UFOS last 2 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
UFOS filmed by NASA in the last two days during the Hubble repair.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
When is NASA going to realize that releasing these vids only further proves they are lying morons?

I mean, the camera man is OBVIOUSLY following something of interest, and if it was simple space junk then why would he bother, wouln't he have the appropriate training to spot what is a craft and what is just junk floating out there?

I think it's great they still release videos and expect us to believe that a trained astronaut spent 6 minutes filming a light in the back ground instead of the actual astronaughts doing the work, which is what the camera was intented for anyway.

Another fantastic cover up job for NASA!

~Keeper

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Im so sick of the entire cover up...They need to come clean.Over 75 percent of people believe in life some where else.COME CLEAN!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yes they are here. They are in orbit around usright now, waiting for su to evolve spiritually an consciously at 2012. there is a fleet of a few million waiting so E.T./UFO sightings will increase rapidly as the date draws closer.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks from video - seems like UFOs are here with large numbers now!

You just look the sky of northern sky, above Finland, and you will be amazed about the traffic over there... In 25 min periods you will see about 15-20 moving objects, some are turning their path... Some blinking lights, but some does look like satellites... But just some of those.

Ive been looking night sky since 2003, when first time I see those "movers" ... Sightings has increased with huge amount in last two years.

But in south, In Thailand - I look almost every night half of the year to the sky and now for almost 4 yrs... Never seen anything like here in Finland.

Only UFO sighting I have made in Thailand is seen here, when they showed up to demonstartors above the Bangkok airport --- With amazing message:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I DVR NASA tv when I can. Several months ago I left on the record for an hour for STS 123 I think. Later I reviewed the video and sure enough I saw a similar object come into frame. I showed it to a friend one night and I discussed putting it on DVD as I have a DVDR in my studio direct to the DVR. I talked with another friend about it on the phone too.

The next day I went to record it and it was gone from the recorded list. I got creeped out because I know my satellite equipment is connected also to the phone line for re-programming. I know I did not erase it. I should have protected it as you can do, but did not.

I had the impression that all this is very managed and I was "edited" for content on my DVR.

I'm sure the DOD or secrets management can get into any connected device and do what they want.

Anyway, recording is a bit more immediate and talking on finds are NOT on line or on phones.

ZG

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

I have lost files over night from my computer, and so have my photographer... Not about UFOs, but images of explosions and some generals giving orders to rioters in Thailand.

Most amazing thing was that finally, after attacked from net, my computer was attacked by bluetooth - and even infrared connection, but no one was near around! ... Havent get any explanation to that!

It was creepy, buth best was - that I had saved all those deleted files and pictures to two memorysticks.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Space debris and ice particles my ass. I believe strongly in what we are seeing here are genuine UFO, filmed by NASA of all people.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i totally cant wait to get home and watch these youtube vids!! it seems that nasa has quite the history of filming UFO's, releasing the videos and denying that the object is in fact a UFO.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
Space debris and ice particles my ass. I believe strongly in what we are seeing here are genuine UFO, filmed by NASA of all people.

funny...... a genuine ufo?... what, is it genuinely unidentified?..........

[edit on 14-5-2009 by NipdPrice]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So are the astronauts in on it - or are they mind controlled not to see them?

If i wanted to go down in history as an absolute legend I'd spill the beans as the feed is going out - "1st man to mention UFOs live in Space" kinda tag

But that's the problem - the capcom would have to be in on it too - as he is the barrier between them and the live feed delay and us!...

wZn

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As I said in an another thread, these NASA "UFO" video threads are getting lower & lower in quality. The discussion approaches the credibility of the reptilian threads.
The videos shows little & that in turn is reflected in the desperation of the people posting to believe there is something there.
And unless I'm misinterpreting comments in this thread that are meant as humour or sarcasm, now we have claims the government / military / NASA is hacking into people's home computers & removing files.
I don't think so.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Sam60]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Each time one of theses objects came into view NASA would cut it off and go back to control room they dun it with the big donut thing as well as others interesting wonder what else they will show in the next few days when they are trying to fix it cool

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

I think they should just tell everyone what they know about Aliens.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

Only UFO sighting I have made in Thailand is seen here, when they showed up to demonstartors above the Bangkok airport --- With amazing message:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

Why would you say that was a UFO? Did they really think that?
Here is the sky in Thailand on that night.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/456dbcda2e5b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
the videos are very interesting and clear.....

new topics

top topics

join