It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is NOT what you think!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying how the NWO is a bad thing, including myself up to a few months ago, but then something clicked.

The NWO that you are all thinking of is NOT the NWO. The "Illuminati" is NOT what you think it is.

Everything has a "Good" essence that gets surrounded by bad things and events to cloud the real meaning of it.

One example is religion. Religion in its essence is a good thing. It gives people faith, hope, and opens up peoples' minds to a universal consciousness and that a greater power exists. It helps motivate people. This is the essence of religion. It is a good thing. However, then you have greedy people surrounding money, perverse sex acts, etc. around religion to make people lose its true meaning.

The Truth is and always will be in front of our faces.

The NWO you all think about which is a one world government with Fascists ruling over everyone is NOT the REAL essence of NWO. It's just a bunch of Fascist liars trying to cloud the NWO with lies and propaganda like they did with religion.

The NWO IS the opening of everyones' conscious minds, so that we develop a collective mind where everyone benefits humanity and themselves. This is the REAL NWO agenda. The REAL Illuminati are the ones that know all this financial criss crap, ww3, alien invasion, 2012 comet, etc. are all propaganda and therefore fake, BUT these propaganda are indirectly HELPING THE REAL NWO AGENDA.

You see people ONLY wake up and see the truth when they have NOTHING to lose.

The financial crisis has caused millions of people to do soul searching, and therefore, it opens up peoples' minds by letting them know that it's NOT all about money. The financial collapse kicked people out of their comfort zone, and it helped them go out and search for the truth themselves. This is just one example.

Israel's crimes against humanity in Gaza has opened up MILLIONS of people to the lies of the Zionist propaganda, and therefore, Israel has lost and is losing peoples' support and sympathy. It opened up more peoples' minds by letting them know that maybe Israel ISN'T the nice country that they have pretended to be.

As we draw closer to 2012 you are going to see more chaos and unfortunate events happen. However, they MUST happen in order to fully open up peoples' conscious minds, so that they stop worshiping "idols" and "relics" like money, TV, cars, houses, education, etc.

The goal is 2012. It is to have as many peoples' minds and consciousness opened, so that we can enter the next "leap" in our lives and souls. It is once again that time....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ohhhh....Not again.

Seriously.

Boy, you're a quick study, hu?

"""Everyone keeps saying how the NWO is a bad thing, including myself up to a few months ago, but then something clicked."""

More like a couple days......I remember something in the line of:
"This is the most important thread I'll EVER write!"

That was you, right?

I suggest you go out, get some fresh air.
I think poor literature might be gettin 2 ya' dome.
No offense.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good thing you aren't selling tickets,because I'am not buying it! The "only" NWO I buy into is written in the good book.Thanks,but no thank you.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

"I think poor literature might be gettin 2 ya' dome"
Hi Ben,
I had to laugh at that,never heard that expression before
it's better that Shakespeare

It's the first bit of humour i've heard around here.
The OP doesn't seem to realise that most of the World hasn't yet
been kicked INTO the comfort zone,
and he wants to kick the rest out of it,nice one!
P.S. seems like the OP has a couple of stars already another nice one.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by smurfy]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the NWO are part of the last remnants of the "Old Empire" who through devious manipulation, maintain control over large portions of the population

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Why does anyone quit feeding this moron? Seriously, click his name look at his threads. They're all absolutely pointless troll feeding garbage.

Short recap:
2-5-09: www.belowtopsecret.com...
"Nwo is desperate rawr rawr rawr"

I can open portals...weird!

Control your weight with your mind

And many many more.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It is true that when you reach the bottom, your mind look for a different view of the world.. or you commit suicide.

So the OP has a point.

But honestly, I wouldn't trust an agenda which prefer to [do everything NWO related ] compared to other methods which is much better. Do you hit your child or educate him/her? Do you preach and kill or discuss and teach?

I think one should not be ignorant to the benefits of a NWO/world community (like the Culture in Ian M. Banks sc-fi novels), but one should also be aware of the dangers of it.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by ub1476]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by ub1476]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not going to give any evidence or anything to back what I say in this thread because there's no need to.

Those who know, know, and those who are skeptical will soon know.

There's nothing more needed to be said.

All the fear mongering that is going on is to get people out of their comfort zone, so that they can question their reality.

For if fear did not exist, mankind would never accelerate.

This is a fact.

top topics

join