It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips for developing ESP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

agreed. so yeah....
im gonna try the psi wheel thing again before i lose hope

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzik

You are in for a ride, just like all of us.
There are layers and layers, and truths and your own decoding
of reality.

I suggest the logic thread from Cave, the everyone is psychic from
Damod and if you have the time you can read my mind struggle
over TK in the site in my sig.

Thing is: reality is a shifting thing... better get on the bus right away!

Nice vid about chakras, Cave!!!
Im digging this new way of expression..

My crown is the most active. o_O

DAMOD: Man, please record your vid.
We are soooo anxious!

[]´s
RP

[edit on 15-5-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Yeah i know...
But i stopped practicing anything related in psi for awhile because i wasnt sure about it..
Besides, i cant do much, i guess i have to practice more

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Since this is a sister thread, and Tk is an active part of ESP...
This is my summary of theory and logics...

(click to open player in new window)

This is a real time session, no cuts.

(click to open player in new window)

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have an idea. Carry a small digital recorder with you at all times, say on a keychain or something, and whenever you get a premonition, or recognize one that you had which came true, make a note of it. By keeping track of them all, you're going to create a self reinforcing path in your nervous system that is condusive to having more and more, and you'll become increasingly consciously aware of the subtlties involved, so as to strengthen that muscle. So often I notice them, little ones, like thinking of a name or a phrase before reading something in a book, or about something someone does before they do it, but then forget all about it and just go back to normal reality.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

That's a great idea and I've been thinking about getting one of those for a while now. Its on the list, up there is a crappy video camera.

If i had one of those voice recorders I've be recording all these profound thoughts/realizations I have while walking from place to place. Often I'll forget minor details.

I also wouldn't mind using one of those for when I'm in a deep meditation, like theta level where all these visuals / noise / etc come to mind and I could speak and record little things that come to mind. Usually when I come out of that level I forget everything that happened, just like dreams, just a different level that seems hard to grasp for the conscious mind without a little help (such as a dream diary)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And yet another Outstanding thread, thank you
This is something that I have noticed recently in myself.
Feeling all sorts of different energys or emotions through out the day depending on the people I come in contact with. Feeling that seem to come from outside myself. This even happened when I talked to people on msn or the phone, interesting or what?

Which would lead one to think it is a flow outside Time space if the intention of connection is made.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
And yet another Outstanding thread, thank you
This is something that I have noticed recently in myself.
Feeling all sorts of different energys or emotions through out the day depending on the people I come in contact with. Feeling that seem to come from outside myself. This even happened when I talked to people on msn or the phone, interesting or what?

Which would lead one to think it is a flow outside Time space if the intention of connection is made.

Hi anthony, I would have to agree with you. It's good that you have experienced such things. I went to some regression therapy recently with this lady who seemed very much "in tune". She taught me that although it's great and novel that I can sense people in such way, but that it will drain me unless I learned to "contain the energy leaks." She emphasized I should work to align my various energy fields more and that they would eventually take care of themselves.

She said when she started her work she was very drained all the time because of feeling people like this, and I don't think she was saying that its bad to feel people but that there is a certain way to go about it. Like aside from being drained you can take on their unstable energies /emotions/ thoughts as if they were yours if you weren't aware of it. Kind of like we are radios and we pick up noise. Thats how I feel about the nature of these things. Just like tuning into the frequencies (that transcend perceivable limits of time/space as you said.)

HER TIP:
So one anyways, the lady taught me a simple tip I'll share with you and everybody. If you are aware of your chakras, feel them/ make them seal shut so to speak. Another thing to try is touching your finger tips together with both hands like....index finger tip to other hand's index finger tip.. all fingers at a time. You get the idea. I try this before I approach large crowds or negative people.

Also I wanted to say that I have also sensed very much through just internet chatting. I can tell when I'm synced with a person, like I know just what to say.. and I know when I feel nothing it will be like total confusion or block on both/either side. As well I've had visualizations /impressions from internet communication. I had this visual that this person I was talking to I had met in a past life, and she was this short man, with brown clothes, we were both writers and discussed philosophy. Again just little impressions that can come from internet chatting. We made a game out of it and she got impressions from me.

I've had people send pictures of their eyes or a picture/scan of their hands and the impressions I get can be confusing and overwhelming. There is something that comes through strong.

Hell I'm going to turn this into another tip post.

Good to hear others are "tuning in." This thread is all about opening doors.

Thanks for posting man.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So i now made a psi wheel...

now i need to practice.

so does anyone have any other tips?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
reply to post by muzik

You are in for a ride, just like all of us.
There are layers and layers, and truths and your own decoding
of reality.

I suggest the logic thread from Cave, the everyone is psychic from
Damod and if you have the time you can read my mind struggle
over TK in the site in my sig.

Thing is: reality is a shifting thing... better get on the bus right away!

Nice vid about chakras, Cave!!!
Im digging this new way of expression..

My crown is the most active. o_O

DAMOD: Man, please record your vid.
We are soooo anxious!

[]´s
RP

I know Robert, I know.

When a video camera becomes available to me it will be the first thing I'll do. I'm excited about it really. I promise you will have my vid here soon.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
CavemanDD, this thead is remarkable. I loved the video and I can't believe I have been on ATS for two months or so and am only now seeing this.

You are truly such a unique and gifted person.

I can't wait until tomorrow night when I have time to read more of your threads. You are a wonderful teacher.

My best to you,
liw

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join