It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sympathy for the NWO!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

There are those who enlightened us long before you came. That's why we know you were, were not, yet still are.

You are wise. We are, we are not, yet we still are. Throughout history we have been a chameleon playing off of the background that you have created for us. We have slowly taken away your freeedoms, given them back to you, and taken them back again upon the time of our choosing. We gently prod you along like the "Sheeple" you are, guiding you which ever direction we deem best for you. When we want to take your freedoms we put you in a state of fear like a lamb being struck by a hard wooden rod. When we want you to be free we let ourselves appear weak, in hopes you will overcome your fear and rise against us.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You should not fear the NWO. It is just a construct, another attempt if you will, at finding a solution to creating a society of people that dont spend their existence being irresponsible and blaming externalities on the problems they have created for themselves. We will free you from being able to make mistakes by making your deicisions for you. Be honest with yourselves and you will realize it is what you have always wanted, some benevolent entity to watch over you and make life fair.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yes, be a part of the NWO front lines.

It just goes to show that you are fighting for an exclusive club that you are not a part of..

You are disposable and will be serving the frontlines because you are disposable, In the end though you are of no value to the inbreeds because the inbreeds won't want to breed with you.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Amaterasu

Heh. If you say so. But I recall an issue not so long ago when 90%+ of Americans came together and demanded something of their government that was not given. I'm speaking of the bailout of the Elite - 700 billion that would be better spent building and creating robots to do all the work no one wants to do, to make efficient distribution of resources happen, to rid the world of money altogether.

90% you say. So 90% didnt want it to happen and all they did was the usual whining and complaining. Obviously the number was much lower.

Actually, it was higher than 90% of us who wrote, called and emailed the congresscritters who said NO BAILOUTS. Did our reps listen to us? No.

Obviously they listened to threats of martial law and not the people. Who do you suppose was behind those threats? You.

We are going to give you your wish and get rid of money all together.

Unless you are also going to give us freedom to follow our bliss... You will NOT be giving us what we wish. Unless you are going to ensure that we can have all we want, you will NOT be giving be keeping all these words.

We will choose what you need and grant it to you.

You are clueless to what any individual needs to maximize happiness - which is vital to good health. So you can have no expectations that you will have a functional society.

Of course we will use whatever technology we deem fit for the good of humanity.

What YOU DEEM.
All technology belongs to Individuals of Sentience. With no money, we would eliminate war, greed, and most "laws" (Acts, Statutes, Bills, etc.), leaving us to be creative for the benefit of all. Aside from personal relationship issues, We would coexist in peace.

I am sure there is a role for robots as you say. One group of them will be used to patrol the streets and keep the masses in order.

There would be no need. I think you had best read my book. Clearly you do not understand what can emerge from the love of the Human Hearted if you take away all jobs no one wants to do by using robots as the slaves - where you presently use Humans. Make robots for all jobs not enough people want to do, even. With the abundance of the planet (which you did not address), and a good distribution system, with robots doing those things we don't want to do... All nearly 7 billion of us could live as today's Elite do.

Read my book:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, good grief. This is BS. You have divided us every way you can. Divide and conquer. You promote passive discontent.

Blame your problems on us as usual. You are probably the kind of guy to make up things like aliens to blame your problems on.

Sly. Very sly. No, I don't "make up aliens." I have read The Terra Papers and have a far better idea about the intervention of "aliens," including their genetic manipulation of the Human Hearted, as well as many of the Lizard Hearted, than most on this planet.

No... I don't "blame my problems" on anyone but myself, in the sense that I chose to be born here at this time to venture forth, and bring a positive resolution to the situation We have here on our planet (thus my book).

The planet's issues stem from some who would think of the Human Hearted as livestock and slaves. We are Individuals of Sentience and I stand as an advocate for the many you have maliciously misinformed.

You have promulgated lies and half-truths in our schools, focusing on entry into wage slavery and hiding solutions to problems.

You have used religion to divide us and conquer us, as well. BS, BS, BS.

You blame us for all of your problems, but you were the cause.

So are you trying to say you are a mindless fool that can be easily manipulated?

Obviously I, personally, see clearly through your deception. But as advocate I can say that you took advantage of data manipulation to create a "reality" on this planet that is quite far from the reality. One example only is the failure to report the plethora of evidence that is counter to your Official History. If one is not allowed to know of anomalies, one does not question the explanation. If the roles were reversed, you would be just as duped.

Were you not born with a brain to decipher the truth from a lie. Apparently not.

Wow. You lack discernment, I would guess, based on this. Most don't know there is a lie to extract the bits of truth from - because information has been withheld. Again... If the roles were reversed, you would apparently lack a brain to decipher the truth from the lie.

It is the Interweb you fear, for information is getting out, and more and more begin to question.

Society has used religion, race and every other thing to divide and conquer.

"Society" only if you include the Lizard Hearted and The System you put in place. The Human Hearted does no such thing. The System allows you to manipulate us, use us, enslave us, control us. The System, with its implanted religions, deliberate moves to whip up race issues, and all other major divisions.

If we proceed as I suggest in my book, all divisions become moot.

We dont need to do any of that. You do a fine job for yourselves in that area.

I agree that you don't need to do any of that. But you do it anyway. And no... We are a loving race, but we are twisted into The System, kept blind of most truths from birth, made desperate by the money that drives The System, and blamed for the Lizard Hearteds' behaviors, calling it "human nature."

Yes you are to blame. I know its hard but face the truth. Did we create a population explosion? No, we gave you birth control to help you be responsible.

I don't know if you know this, but you DIDN'T give us birth control. We developed it and in countries where it is freely available, the birth rate is leveling off and even going negative in places.

But there are a great many places where birth control is not available, for one reason or another. If you want to try and make this claim, at least be sure that that birth control you "gave" us is given to all. If your words still ring true then, at that point you might have a case with this.

We gave you Monsanto to produce more food to feed the ever growing masses.

Um... What good is nutritionally deficient food? Genmod foods have big issues.

On top of that, if it wasn't about control/power/money, why does Monsanto pursue legal action against farmers whose fields were contaminated with gemmod pollen via the wind? And why in the hell do THEY win????

Monsanto to feed the masses, my a$$.

We have given you drugs to heal you pains both real and imaginary

No you haven't. The drugs that can do that can't be patented. You have provided expensive poisons that give additional problems for which you sell us other poisons.

Oh, get down off your high horse. Money was lent under circumstances that looked bright and promising, but were plagued with hidden issues. It is NOT our fault that poor lending practices, combined with high-powered advertising, created issues.

Oh so you are saying you cant read a contract? Were you foolish enough to sign something you didnt read? Is that our fault?

This is grossly disingenuous. Much of the documentation as it pertains to any issues that did develop was contingency-based, downplayed by the lenders, and all the while the mind control tentacles of advertising soothed and diverted. Yes. It is your doing. That all pertinent information was not disclosed is enough to put the ball squarely in your lap.

That you "chuckled" as the bad loans were being made makes it clear you did not disclose everything.

BS. You know as well as I do that advertising is an art of deception and mind control. So "willingly" doesn't work, baby.

Once again.. are you saying you are not smart enough to distinguish the truth from a lie? Do you believe every trick that you see?

I am plenty "smart enough." Obviously, because I can see your machinations, I have the skill in question.

But until I encountered the anomalies disputing the false picture we are shown in school and in the MSM, it never occurred to me that there might be more lies than truths in what we have been told.

So if you want to question intelligence of any set of Individuals, unless the set has ALL pertinent, you will not have enough data to properly assess that intelligence.

I want to give you an example to illustrate what you have done to us.

Suppose we were to take 10 infants and confine them in a compound. As they grew, we told them the moon is made of green cheese, that the sky is blue because it was painted that way, and that beyond the walls of the compound is a deadly sea that goes on forever. We also told them that 2+2=5.

These 10 would grow and never encounter anything to dispute the green cheese statement, nor would they likely figure out that air reflects blue light unless we also give them lessons in chemistry. Even then,it's iffy.

But some clever kid is likely to figure out a way to look over the wall and then know that there is more world beyond and that the endless seas is false.

And some bright kid or two is very likely to see that our math makes no sense if we say 2+2=5.

If we then asked the kids what the moon was made of, would we ten call them stupid when they say, "Green cheese?"

Here We have been given lies as truths, in the confines of our planet, and you would call us stupid for failing to have the truths you hold. How base, how wretched one must be to use that as a measure of Our worth.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wow one giant post of you blaming everyone but yourself for your failure. Isn't that just perfect proof of my point. Until every person realizes that it is their selfish desires and constant whining that is the problem then humanity will never reach its potential.

Why do you transfer blame to those you cannot control? How will you ever have the power to improve your life if you view everyone else as your problem.

If you would become wise enough to blame yourself then things could be easily fixed, but you look for new ways to make your laziness and irresponsibilty seem reasonable. If you would just work then we wouldnt need robots to do work you think is unworthy of your greatness. Your mood says you are enlightened but really you are just blind to your own failure.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You and I both know where the problem really lies. Why would you try to give people a complex about such things and proclaim yourself as righteous and enlightened? Someone in your self proclaimed position should know how to exhort and encourage people for the better.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuardianAngel7209
I really hope you get a girlfriend, move out of your mom's house, and get a new outlook on life. Maybe then you'll realise how stupid this theory of the NWO is. Who has the time, resources, power, or even need for such an organization. None of the stuff people claim that they do is even physically possible. But then, of course, you and your fellow morons bring in the idea of aliens that run the world in order to keep yourself from sounding stupid. Just be happy you're not alone in the world. Apparently there's more than one idiot in this world that believes all this superflous crap.

Maybe you should ask where the 9 trillion went from the fed?...who has the resources indeed hahaha.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I will say that you are a good example of why we decided now is the time for the NWO. It is people like you that blame your mistakes on everyone and everything else. That proves that you need us to protect you from yourself.

Gag me with a spoon.

Second line.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Wow one giant post of you blaming everyone but yourself for your failure.

Wow. In one post you made it clear you failed to read what I wrote.

Whatever. I tire of you and your absurdities.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Wow one giant post of you blaming everyone but yourself for your failure.

Wow. In one post you made it clear you failed to read what I wrote.

Whatever. I tire of you and your absurdities.

I am honored that "1st Ascended Queen Human of Eridu" would say that I am absurd. Do you not see the humor in that?

I did not create this thread to insult people but to enlighten them to the fact that if we continue to be selfish then the eventual result will be some form of world government that takes away all of our freedoms and choices.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Look kid, I mean no offence, but I personally think the profile your presenting to this forum matches a being with basic 'egocentric' ignorance not in any form complimenting the theological thought patterns of the illumined ones, what you say has more in common with a pathetic argument a member of the Sons of Sam would use at a trial than it does with the occult certainty of Alistair Crowley. Tell me, did you abuse animals when you were younger, does it make you feel all powerful? I think personally you have the emotional, intellectual and spiritual capacity of a verruca , do not DARE invoke that you have power over anything else, because in reality you understand very little my friend; even if you are in a society that knows anything, chances are you know a fraction of what the mystery schools teach, there is only one truth that a true initiate pledges and recognises, one truth that is truer beyond all others, it is a Zen one, you should know that you do not know.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
basically mate, the divine world order will prevail over the new world order, no advocate of hate will ever win the final battle, you cannot storm the gates of heaven by force, as Martin Luther King once said, the darker it gets the brighter the stars shine.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Commercials like this: www.youtube.com... for people who cannot efficiently operate a blanket LOL and need a soft, cuddly straightjacket of a blanket instead?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Exactly. It is these snuggly people that must be destroyed at the very moment we of the NWO combine the governments of this world. It was nice of those fools to send us their $19.95 plus shipping and handling for what amounts to a blanket for retards. We shall make them so snug in their "special" blankets that they feel like they are in the clutches of a deadly python. What a way to go, death by snuggly.

Did you know excessive shipping and handling was created by those of us in the NWO?

[edit on 5/19/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by warriorsofmew

There is no divine world order to save you. We created all religions as a means to teach you how to behave, but as always you failed.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by warriorsofmew

I never tortured animals as a child, I love animals. I tortured new age freaks while they meditated. There is nothing like waiting until someone is totally immersed in their meditation and then applying a red hot poker to the base of their skull. It really harshes their bliss.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I hear many of you ask who is responsible for the NWO. I will give you the answer that you request. The answer is YOU.

World Unity a prerequisite for joining the galactic federation.

You blame us for all of your problems, but you were the cause.

Blame game. Nope its all my fault :p. lol

We merely set up systems to help you purchase things.

Yay! Now lets set up a way of calculating prices.
1/abundance*(age+massOrEnergy)^density*buyerPreference

We set up commercials to inform you of new products.

I use Adblock on Linux.

We gave you your own government and you used it to give you the things you could have given yourselves.

for your situation, for it is a situation of your own creation.

Yeah, if we with you want then we with you have. agreement.

Fight to keep your country free.
You complain that innocent people are wounded and die during the very wars that were put in place to keep you free.
soldiers who put lives on the line baby killers, murderers, criminals.
Any person who would fight for their freedom does not deserve to be free.
sweat and blood.

That violent stuff is crazy talk.

Freedom comes from creating options and making decisions.

We will protect the Earth.

From who? yourselves? ... yeah ...

Prefer to unite the Earth, and spread happiness, awareness, love, and freedom through optional opportunities.

Why should we all die because many of you cannot limit your procreation?

? there is lots of room on this planet, and on other planets.
Look at the other planets in the solar system, they would love to have some populations procreating on them.

Save wildlife, forests jungles.
Can use Hemp for paper and construction materials.

This is why I proudly fight for the One World Government.

Violence/fighting is illegal.

The New World Order, if you will.
You have proven that you cannot make good decisions, and just like a good parent protecting their children,

From your fighting?

we who have the ability to make good judgements will make your decisions for you, your children, and your children's children.

Thou shalt not judge.
Allow others the freedom to make their own choices.

Remember you paid for the very weapons we will use to kill you. us fighter jets, missles, bombs, etc... deny you the rights to the same weapons. any weapons too weak, disorganized, and fearful to do the right thing. automatic weapons a laser guided bomb trained at the doorknob of the very room hide in.

How about some hugs?
Maybe some songs of peace?

"We are peaceful,
we are happy,
we are loving,
we are free.
We create options,
we make choices.
Yay!
We are aware of you,
we love you,
we are happy with you,
we accept love and give you freedom.

Yay unity!
United forever!
The dance of love,
revolving about each other.

Remember to allow,
for local override,
of rules or laws,
for more judicial freedom and diversity.

Yay freedom!
So easy,
so present,
so now. :-)

Yay, *hugs*.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by lowki]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I have read your thread and that made me join this discussion.
Early last year I slowly awoke to the hidden real world around all of us and let me tell you, all the mental and emotional stages of my reaction have been achieved.
But your posts, however unpopular they might seem to others. I find refreshing and full of pure honest logic. You are correct when you mention how the sheeple feel inherintly entitled. I own a few small service and retail businesses and I see it every day. From my employees to my customers. Its like watching children interact at a daycare. And I mean "Grown Folk" as well. My IQ is a modest 152, and I always questioned authority , made my own rules(still do), had many thoughts about how many and how much. I think we are quickly approaching a new era that to many of us "I am an American" types will have a hard time accepting. justsomeboreddude :Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join