It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Will Pay $2.6 Million to Train Chinese Prostitutes to Drink Responsibly on the Job

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Foreign hookers drinking responsibly is more important than domestic homelessness?

Oh common, a homeless, i am sure he can find some park bench or box to sleep in, but a drunk hooker, thats even worse. I think we should supply each hooker with a condo at bora bora

blogs.nypost.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

LOL, good old prosseys are even getting the bailout!

great....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
LMAO sounds like some crazy conspiracy party too me paying 2.6 million dollars too a whole bunch of drunk chinese hookers
... Good thing were not going through a economic crises or this might sound really stupid...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Some guy gets this great idea; "Let the government pay for my vacation to China", and all you can do is complain! :->

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well its about time. I just hate it when my local Chinese prostitute is too drunk to do her job.

Seriously... there has to be something more to this story than just keeping me happy.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by grover]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Too funny!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a looooong time. Thx!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
what did Hitler say, or was it napolean

"we will subdue them with their own revolution"

I don't remember

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic...this is a total waste of tax dollars that some congressman wanted passed because he has a thing for sober hookers.

Well, aren't we missing the point...

The Chinese Johns and prostitutes are being used as the 'control group' in a study that they hope to apply to the US some day.

Think 'lab rats'

If there is anything absurd going on there, it's that the CNS News...whatever that is...trivializes an important (and potentially sinister,) study, and turns it into partisan arseholery.

Think back to the The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment ...
www.infoplease.com... where from 1932-72, poor blacks were used as lab animals:

When the experiment was brought to the attention of the media in 1972, news anchor Harry Reasoner described it as an experiment that “used human beings as laboratory animals in a long and inefficient study of how long it takes syphilis to kill someone.”

Today, we apparently outsource those studies to China...

"We anticipate that the venue-based intervention program will be culturally appropriate, feasible, effective and sustainable in alcohol use and sexual risk reduction among FSWs," says the NIH grant abstract.

Li said his study is being done in China rather than the U.S. because prostitution occurs with alcohol use in the United States like it does in China, Americans will be able to benefit from the project’s findings.
www.cnsnews.com...

Uh-huh...more like you can't get away with that at home any more.

Read between the lines, people, and stop throwing mud at each other while the real story skitters away on you.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
To bad, I like my chinese hookers squashed. Can understand them mush better. In the words of Tommy Hienson, this is REDICULOUS.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Besides, just think about how many gov't officials are going to have to re-visit these hookers over the next several years -- all in the name of business. How else are they going to make sure their program is working? I can hear it now... "well, this was a little sloppier than last time so I am going to have to give you a breathalyzer test... no really, this is how we do these tests...just unzip, grab and blow... "

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just one more reason to always vote against the incumbant. We need change, and we need it bad. Out with the old, in with new. It's not a perfect solution, and it may not be the best solution, but it IS something different.

All of you Sheeple out there, please feel free to ignore this post.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
Is it just me or are there others out there who feel we are being annoyed to death?
Are they trying to annoy us into violent revolt?

Better get back to happynews.com

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Psynarchist]

Not only are they trying to annoy us into revolting they seem to want the Chinese prostitutes to give them a heads up when we all move to China to recapture the American Way of Life in order to find honest jobs to work at honesly laboring at something!

Wow! They sure do have us locked down.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Remember also that the federal government allocates money to fund surveillance of those highly critical of policies like this.

Welcome to US of TZ (Twilight Zone)

In conversation: "What's your position on alcohol consumption of Chinese hookers?"

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
This is a good thing! I hate my Chinese hookers are drunk. A couple social drinks is one thing, but when they pass out before I'm ready, not acceptable.

I rather my Chinese hookers be sloppy wasted. That way they forget to collect their payment.

The sad thing is this is such a minuscule amount of the waste that makes up their rationalization of the extortion of the citizenry. Even sadder is the bulk of the citizenry who see no problem with said extortion and even go so far as to lobby for greater extortion.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey maybe we're just returning a favor from '49. Drunk Chinese prostitutes got our boys through the gold rush.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Have you ever seen some of the men that seek out hookers?

Sheez, I would want to be drunk to "do em'", too!

*shakes head in disbelief*

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So which twisted legislator appropriated this money? If the US gov is noticing this problem then it's clear their "foreign diplomacy trips" are a waste of time.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous.

Chinese hookers are much more fun when they're whacked.

Everyone knows that!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Ya,that's the thing.Sex workers could be essential in a society if they got respect and were treated as any therapist,especially for so called ugly guys.Why not?But I see how one would have to loosen inhibitions to do it with vigor with a person who you weren't turned on with.So how to slow down the urge to alcohol without creating a greater problem?Get her to think about 'the Benjamins"?Or gold.China has a huge population and an AIDS problem.A repressive government.Restrictions of number of children,which would inhibit marital sexual relations,even if birth control was used,wot with the knowledge you'd be forced to abort if you already had the quota filled.It has always been this way I'm afraid and so all this money will have been wasted if finding a way is the real aim.Poondoggle.Sorry...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by miraclerock

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.

The reason things are the way they are is because everyone talks about how screwed up everything is, but no one does anything about it. The Tea parties were a good show, but the MSM just said they were Tea baggers with some sexual innuendo implied, or that they were racists and well the rest is history.

We need to organize, but first we would need a clear agenda and getting that here especially would be impossible. I am not saying to Arms but rather to action. Groups get attention and if our battle cry was "Only ball sucking racists are not part of this group" then maybe we would get recruits.

If we can find no common ground to stand on then the last hope lies with our Children as we control our children despite what the schools may think, and we can instill a notion of distrust and explain that it is their duty to us to question and put down the PTB if needed. Also telling them to pass the duty to their kids and so on and so on. Eventually its a force that cannot be ignored.

We should test the waters and put togather a group here on ATS and petiton for answers to the missing 9 trillion. I think there are several million users here on ATS and a number like that may well get answers.

I think one big hurtle would be breaking from the traditional hippie protestor theme. Maybe we should look to the history of Uniformed movements in other parts of the world.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join