It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else noticing certain #'s showing up all over?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I couldn't really find a place for this, so i decided to put it here. Feel free to move it to a better section if it needs to be moved.

I don't know why, but I have been noticing my own birthday in number form (i.e. 1125 for Nov. 25). It has only been a couple of weeks that this has been happening but it has been kind of wierd. Has this happened to anyone else? It's probably just a coincidence but it isn't very common of a number so I thought that it is wierd that it would keep on showing up. If anyone has experienced this, please post it here.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by sftprez]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just one question, how does 1125 translate to November 21?

Sorry for the one-liner, mods.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Just one question, how does 1125 translate to November 21?

Sorry for the one-liner, mods.

By that I just mean 1125 would be like 11/25 or Nov. 25. Haha o I'm sorry i just noticed that mistake. I'll change it.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by sftprez]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You might just have it in the back of your mind and you just really notice it when you see it. I don't know. Then again, I always see the number 1107 and I don't really have any connection to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
11:11 means God is pleased with you. Sometimes I see this number myself. 444 is something too, and 555 also. If you want info on what the numbers mean, go to www.google.com and type in "11:11"

You'll get tons of sites with all kinds of info about it

-wD

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well, it's not 11:11 however...it's actually 10:24 any significance with that number? I'll check it on google as you suggested as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
nope nothing on google.com, so I'm guessing there's no significance in that number... darn

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've noticed a whole bunch of 5's. To many 5's. I think i am going to go crazy from seeing so many 5's. That is the only number i keep seeing.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
One time I was cursed by Van Halen songs it seemed like everytime the radio was on Van Halen was playing. This went on for about 6 months it nearly drove me to the brink of insanity.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerD
One time I was cursed by Van Halen songs it seemed like everytime the radio was on Van Halen was playing. This went on for about 6 months it nearly drove me to the brink of insanity.

Dude VH rocks with the fury of the East Wind, I wish that would happen to me!

But in all seriousness, I have seen the number 512 a lot as of yet but Im not sure of its signifigance. Any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Boy, now I'm really confused. Is it 11/21, 11/25 or 10/24?

Wait! I see, the correct date of your birth is 10/24!

But you did not want to use your actual birthday so you added one to each number which is 11/25!

Then, when you typed it, you typed 11/21 thinking of the "one" you added to your actual birthdate.

I can read your mind!

I need to post on the psychic thread!

BTW.. just kidden witcha.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Seth Bullock]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
well november 21 is my birthday but where r u seeing these numbers on the screen anyways

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
there are some other threads that have discussed this topic, serch them out, you might find some answers there.

good luck

My girlfriend started about 3 years ago pointing out to me that the clock is often on 11:11 and yeah yeah, I know every
twelve hours it'll be on 11:11 from the first time you look at it...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
well november 21 is my birthday but where r u seeing these numbers on the screen anyways

well actually it's not on my screen but in like my math book for instance. I've seen it other places too i just cant think of them off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
there are some other threads that have discussed this topic, serch them out, you might find some answers there.

good luck

My girlfriend started about 3 years ago pointing out to me that the clock is often on 11:11 and yeah yeah, I know every
twelve hours it'll be on 11:11 from the first time you look at it...

Well...yeah i did try to search for that topic and i was not too terribly successful. That was like the first time I've used that new Boolyan search thing, and I had a hard time thinking of key words...I did notice that 11:11 one, but i thought it might b different since it wasnt really on clocks and it was my birthday as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I keep seeing 500,000.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
As in... the Post ID's? or numbers? Heck I see number everyday!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's probably just one of those coincidences that you happen to spot in your mind. nothing special

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
mankind puts the meaning behind the numbers so wouldnt it just be your brain noticing the numbers an puting a meaning where one didnt naturaly exsist?

thus meaning its all in our heads?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
haha thats funny my thread was like a hot spot for the last 10 posts until 500,000...sadly none of us got it anyway...DARN

SO CLOSE!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join