It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real debate being ignored: Do you support the Torture of INNOCENT people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I think your response is a prime example of why the alleged torture pictures / videos need to be released . We could be dealing with issues as heinous as soldiers sodomizing children in front of their mothers, and for decades to come deniers will be reducing our criminal behavior to doctors asking patients to put saline drops up their noses. Then who knows what we’ll be doing behind closed doors by that time. If the pictures are comparable to a doctors visit - why can’t we see them?

Side note: I know why we tortured, why we caught it on tape, why we wiretapped, why we had Americans spying on Americans, and why our government became so misused:

Because the neocons knew if they could involve as many people as possible to share in their sins, and fulfill their power-hungry, sado- fantasies no one could possibly squeal on them for starting this unjustified war as they too would be implicated.

Gotta run, and at least pretend I’m doing something fun - it’s Friday night!

[edit on 15-5-2009 by sexysadie]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I sure don't!! Especially of those innocent people that stood at the top of the WTC and were in such hell that they jumped out of the burning buildings to fall to their death, or of the ones that couldn't bring themselves to jump and just burned alive

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I’m not sure who you are talking to, but yes isn’t it sad that we used one tragedy to justify another, and then went to war with Iraq that had NOTHING to do with 911 and as a result hundreds of thousands of innocent people were killed? Disgusting!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join