It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Footage of Pastor Being Beaten

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Having been assaulted and beaten by police myself in 1986, I got a quck education on tyranny. The court of course believed every word that cop said as if it were gospel truth. From the cops to the courts they all do for each other. Now for some good advice...

Never, ever, ever, ever trust any police person, period. Do not trust government to tell the truth about anything. Question anything they say and treat it like lies before truth is evident.

My experience forced me to go to law school for my own protection. Since that time I have had the chance to make fools out of them when they do wrong.

But in the end we will all lose for a time as communism comes to the USSA, because when people refuse to learn the lessons of the past, and when they cease to defend freedom, they deserve to be slaves. That was one brave Pastor and he should be told so. Freedom always needs defending at all times...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
that murder guy probly did alot of that on the 3 story fall i`m surpised he walked in there... but the pastor did not deserve that truly sickening

Originally posted by Fromabove
Having been assaulted and beaten by police myself in 1886,

you type well for a 120+yearold

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
that murder guy probly did alot of that on the 3 story fall i`m surpised he walked in there... but the pastor did not deserve that truly sickening

Originally posted by Fromabove
Having been assaulted and beaten by police myself in 1886,

you type well for a 120+yearold

Yes... thankyou... I corrected the typo, I guess I wanted to put it behind me. Sometimes you don't expect the serve and protect guys to assault and beat you when they're in an off mood.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
sorry i could not resist the old cheap shot

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Where's Duke Nukem.. We need him.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
When I saw the first portion of this video where he confronted the Border Patrol for 30 minutes I was very impressed with this man.

I truly applauded his actions.

When I heard later that he ended up being taken out of his car and beaten I wasn't surprised.

I thought good for him, he hung tough by his principals to the very end.

I was surprised when I it was disclosed he is a Pastor at a church. It seemed a great touch of just how far the State does go and the State does go way to far in abusing it's many unconstitutional security powers.

Now having said that, seeing this tap...

I have one very true concern. This man managed to remain argumentative while respectful the whole way through the confrontational process remaining advesarial and constantly questioning their authority and motives the whole way though.

Right up until they said..."Close your eyes"

Now I have to tell you personally that's when I would not have stopped being advesarial and said something wholy inline with this man's apparent charachter like..."Close my eyes, what do you want me to close my eyes for, what purpose and by what right do you have to tell me to close my eyes, what are you going to do once I have my eyes closed" etc., etc.

That strikes me as real strange.

That strikes me as real strange and totally out of charachter for this particular man.

Now when you couple that then with this video now later surfacing...
with the actual footage from the Border Patrol...

I have to have to have to wonder...something I have been wondering for months...

Is our government trying to seed deliberately the things that would lead to an open act of rebellion?

Could things like the incrementally staged releases of these videos, other government abuses regarding the constitution, the bailout give aways to the big corporations, the election of the first Black President, the highly hyped dangers of things like Swine Flu, the continued lack of lending to small businesses and consumers, stepped up police activities etc., etc., because they want us to openly rebel?

A rebellion they then in theory at least in their minds use to do things like take away key critical rights, shut down public access to the Internet, shut down the banks, and introduce a new form of government, possibly merged with Canada and Mexico, do away with the dollar and most of our freedoms and principals in the process?

Now maybe I am overly paranoid, but it really seems to me that even the government can not believe that many of us are that stupid that they can burden the tax payers with trillions of dollars of additional debt that not a penny anywhere seems to trickling to us in the form of credit starting to flow again or in new jobs...

I know what it's like to catch a beating courtesy of Uncle Sam and have my rights denied, and frankly there is something about the first minute and a half of this video that doesn't look right to me.

That's my two cents

Sir, your two cents, make a whole hell of alot of sense. The government is all about Bait and Switch, and the Hand is Quicker than the Eye.
Of course they want us to openly rebel. That is the key that turns the lock, and opens the door unleashing the hell that they are bent on putting over us. It's easier to do if they can say that we brought it on ourselves.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Sir, your two cents, make a whole hell of alot of sense. The government is all about Bait and Switch, and the Hand is Quicker than the Eye.
Of course they want us to openly rebel. That is the key that turns the lock, and opens the door unleashing the hell that they are bent on putting over us. It's easier to do if they can say that we brought it on ourselves.

Thank you Sir, this is my particular suspiscion that the Powers to Be do in fact want us to rebel.

One thing that I think most people fail to estimate when it comes to dealing with the Powers that Be is they manage to stay a step ahead in fact at all times by using our beleifs, as well as our strengths of charachter and weakness of charachter to our detriment.

They understand the duality of man quite well and use our vanity, jealousies and desire for vengence to outwit us. They use our desire to meek and peaceful and loving and forgiving against us too.

They operate in a world devoid of scrupples. We operate in a world where we constantly struggle and our at odds with our own.

It makes the average person particuarly exploitable and easy for them to make us think that our ideas and are actions are our own when in fact they have used what they know about how we form our ideas and actions to always trick us into doing exactly what they want.

Youtube and the ability for provide citizens to broadcast far and wide for free is not really something they want to shut down, but like everything they ever provide us, is something they mean to exploit against us. If they make it appear low budget in how it's shot, a single person operating on their own volition it becomes just another way to enflame our passions and shape our thinking to the extent they want to the ends that they want.

Ultimately they control us with two things. The laws that they make and the money they print and control and the system of commerce that they control.

The only thing that would likely unseat them from their power is the wholesale abandonment by the people of the laws they make, and the money they provide, and the system of commerce that in fact all three merge together to create the base of their absolute power and control.

They truly can't be beaten just through the law, or just through changing our currency system and how it is valued or backed, or just through the commerce system where they move factories and jobs and resources around like a carnival shell game.

The could only be unseated by making all three systems utterly useless to them which would require a sacrifice greater than almost any of us could bear to be able to go without food, gasoline, clothing, a currency to trade them and a totally lawless state long enough to starve them into submission and in reality that is all they have ever done and always will do, starve us into submission.

What they are looking for is a pretext to starve us further into submission.

That's what I see happening anyway. It seems to me that mine and most people's wallets, purses, and cupboards bear that out too.

Thanks for your reply friend.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join