It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Footage of Pastor Being Beaten

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Wow i'm surprised this leaked.

They say the war is on Terroism, but this is a lie.

the war is on anyone who believes in Freedom and tries to defend it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wow I remember seeing his videos where he did this repeatedly. Then I had heard that he finally got it from the border patrol one night, but I was under the impression there was no video for whatever reason.

This is insane! And I love how they used the canine excuse to have a reason. Completely fabricating a reason to attack him and forcibly remove him from the car. These power tripping goofs better get sued to the absolute maxim the law allows.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That was extremely creepy.

Kind of an odd choice of music to put along with it though.

I'm left a little disturbed now.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Subsequent search of the vehicle found tools, no humans or drugs as the officers stated openly on the tape. The drug dog did not alert to anything"

I love how it seems that most of the border patrol guards who are in place to keep illegal mexicans out, are themselves mexicans. Seems odd. It's also evident after watching all the films this guy has made that it is true that agencys intentionally hire people with average intelligence. Rather than those with high intelligence that may question things.

WELCOME TO USSA, ALL 911 DENIERS, ENJOY YOUR FASCIST POLICE STATE YOU IGNORANT PIGS! KEEP STEADY ON DEFENDING YOUR THIRD REICH LEADERS AND DON'T BE LATE GETTING IN LINE FOR YOUR FLU VACCINATIONS YOU USELESS SHEEP!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OBEY
DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY
SLEEP
NO IMAGINATION
NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT
MARRY AND REPRODUCE
CONSUME
CONFORM
WORK 8 HOURS SLEEP 8 HOURS PLAY 8 HOURS
WATCH T.V.
SUBMIT
THEY LIVE WHILE YOU SLEEP

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I must say that I find the actions of those police officers appalling. If it were me I'd be doing everything in my power to see that they face the punishment they so sorely deserve.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is a grotesque escalation...

(I remember this guy's other videos about the incident.)

I could easily make points in support of both sides of the matter. But honestly, it seems rather pointless. It would be somewhat like complaining water is wet.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by loam]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think the only solution is to expose these events as they happen.

I feel that if EVERYONE wore a pendant camera that has a live link to Twitter, then all this (NWO-esque stuff) would stop overnight. The "TwitTwat" camera would take low resolution video and loop every 5mins. If you push a button then that stream is sent live to Twitter.

This would be the Kryptonite to any fascist authoritarian officer who thinks he's judge, jury & executioner like the naked Wizard event.

If they saw a small black camera with a flashing red LED, they'd think twice about dishing out there dirt, especially if a crowd were wearing them.

Just a thought....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I cant help but be reminded of an encounter about 10 years ago when I exercised my right to freedom from search without warrent. After being pulled over and asked to get out of the vehicle for no reason, I stated I would not, due to advice from my lawyer that I do not have to. The level of livid anger displayed by that policeman was shocking. After a one sided shouting match(all of the shouting from his side) I was told that if he brought the dogs and they alerted him to the presence of something illegal, I would be violently arrested. I responded by saying that "I can make my dog bark also" to which he returned to his car and a few moments later presented me (quite calmly and profesionaly) with a ticket for improper tire tread. Having a tire of questionable tread I accepted.

I was not crossing a border but I can only imagine what could have happened if my smart(yet logicaly simple) comment had pushed the officer over the edge. Faced with a civilian who knows the law, and expects their rights to be protected by them, it would seem that some police are offended when shown that they dont automaticaly bring fear and undeserved respect out of your every pore.

Whatever the results of the investigation, the officers got what they wanted at the moment. Complete control of another human being through violence.The basic regression of those who realy have no power of persuasion.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Naked wizard was breaking public desency laws at an event that was meant to include children and families. I visited the concert's website and it was an event that encouraged people to bring their kids to.

The conduct of these boarder patrol officers is nuts. They have no right to do this. I think that these checkpoints are unconstitutional, and these cops should be investigated for violating this guy's civil rights.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That guy had it coming!

There he was minding his own business driving home peacefully and he had the nerve to state his rights!

How dare he.

This is sad very sad.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When I saw the first portion of this video where he confronted the Border Patrol for 30 minutes I was very impressed with this man.

I truly applauded his actions.

When I heard later that he ended up being taken out of his car and beaten I wasn't surprised.

I thought good for him, he hung tough by his principals to the very end.

I was surprised when I it was disclosed he is a Pastor at a church. It seemed a great touch of just how far the State does go and the State does go way to far in abusing it's many unconstitutional security powers.

Now having said that, seeing this tap...

I have one very true concern. This man managed to remain argumentative while respectful the whole way through the confrontational process remaining advesarial and constantly questioning their authority and motives the whole way though.

Right up until they said..."Close your eyes"

Now I have to tell you personally that's when I would not have stopped being advesarial and said something wholy inline with this man's apparent charachter like..."Close my eyes, what do you want me to close my eyes for, what purpose and by what right do you have to tell me to close my eyes, what are you going to do once I have my eyes closed" etc., etc.

That strikes me as real strange.

That strikes me as real strange and totally out of charachter for this particular man.

Now when you couple that then with this video now later surfacing...
with the actual footage from the Border Patrol...

I have to have to have to wonder...something I have been wondering for months...

Is our government trying to seed deliberately the things that would lead to an open act of rebellion?

Could things like the incrementally staged releases of these videos, other government abuses regarding the constitution, the bailout give aways to the big corporations, the election of the first Black President, the highly hyped dangers of things like Swine Flu, the continued lack of lending to small businesses and consumers, stepped up police activities etc., etc., because they want us to openly rebel?

A rebellion they then in theory at least in their minds use to do things like take away key critical rights, shut down public access to the Internet, shut down the banks, and introduce a new form of government, possibly merged with Canada and Mexico, do away with the dollar and most of our freedoms and principals in the process?

Now maybe I am overly paranoid, but it really seems to me that even the government can not believe that many of us are that stupid that they can burden the tax payers with trillions of dollars of additional debt that not a penny anywhere seems to trickling to us in the form of credit starting to flow again or in new jobs...

I know what it's like to catch a beating courtesy of Uncle Sam and have my rights denied, and frankly there is something about the first minute and a half of this video that doesn't look right to me.

That's my two cents

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There's your land of the free, home of the brave for you. Bully and prick kids grow up to be cops.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

Naked wizard was breaking public desency laws at an event that was meant to include children and families. I visited the concert's website and it was an event that encouraged people to bring their kids to.

Come on! It was a rock concert!

If you can take your kids to a rock concert like that, you sure as hell can dismiss (or even answer, shock horror!) their questions about nudity.

Common sense rules all.
The Human Body is a natural thing. Why are people so bizarrely hung up about such things, yet they happily let their kids watch the news, play violent video games, go hunting...
Hypocrisy.

The officers at that time didn't need to take the action they did, regardless of decency laws. I'd much rather explain a naked guy than have to explain Police officers (people kids should be able to trust and respect) violently take him down!
If I'd been there with kids, I'd have made an official complaint against those officers for damaging my children by acting so violently in front of them.

It is their job to act in the interests of the public, not strictly adhere to minor laws at the cost of all sanity and sense.

In this case, I find it hard to see what alternatives he gave them.
He was itching for a fight, and while I do think they went too far, I don't understand what he expected them to do.

It's certainly scary to see, and it just reinforces my assertion that I will never visit your country. I'd love to see America, but while your officers control the public instead of protecting and serving them, I'll never visit.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Whatever the wizard or border detainees do, don't annoy the cops too much, or else...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
That guy had it coming!

There he was minding his own business driving home peacefully and he had the nerve to state his rights!

How dare he.

This is sad very sad.

Especially since he wasn't crossing a border! a CHECKPOINT INSIDE the country ..... ohhhh this is so GERMANY .... get ready folks your rights are gone and you are just a monkey banging away at a keyboard ... get used to it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

There is a big difference in a murder,,When some one kills anyone,freinds,wether be it cops or who ever want to exact revenge..Dont haste about the ones who did it,haste about the ones investigating it..

My wifes ucle,retired PD was saving a girl from being kidnapped..He was murdered,but the girl lived..Dont ya think he had a bad fall..out of freindship a dead loved one..Not authority..

And to the Op..Thats disgusting what happened to him..That was purly a revenge..And a ploy to show who's boss..SUE!!!!!

if I was interweb say I would make a video of all his encounters and make it viral..

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This is one of the reasons I am going to Rebel against the police! What is the point in having people protect us when all they do is harm us? It sickens me that there are so many videos out there on youtube or whatever similar to this one and the police or government havn't done anything to change how they act in situations.
They are pathetic. It takes at least 5 or 6 men to take one guy out... If I was that guy I would of just laughed at em and drove off...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
About the masked killer.
You would have never heard anything if he had been shot before jumping out of a window.
Who's to say he didnt land on his face?
Life in prison? Big whoop. In America they"ll take good care of him until he's old and gray.
And his families reaction, their family member on trial for murder, murders a detective in an open courtroom and they scream 'police brutality" because his face is swolen? They ought to serve life with him then.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My apologies. After watching the "masked killer" video again it was never stated he was on trial just being questioned and I also don't know if it took place in an open courtrom. I still stand by my other statements.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join