It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BeautifulLife

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

I just checked the link -- there's nothing there ...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Come on guys this is South Dakota we are talking about here. This so called "Alien Spaceship" is probably some tourist in a RV.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I live in North Dakota about 180 miles directly North of that town and I got really excited, because 2 nights ago I had my 2 sighting of something unbelievable in the sky while I was out for my nightly walk and after it did 2 - 360 rotations it disappeared only to be followed by jet noises about a minute later. I found myself amazed and then questioning my sanity, but then the jets came just like everyone else says. Then I seen this and got extra excited only to be let down just like every christmas!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Stuff like this is junk. Its nothing more than a hoax I say. The only way to determine if this was REAL is if you were at the spot during the time the UFO landed. Even asking the town residents about this is no evidance beacuse no physical evidance exists, and they might be all in on this joke.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It said that the ship landed and greys got out. We all know that the greys work with draco-lizards, TPTB, Industrial military complex, alphebet groups, there the negitive creatures which keep the program running to keep everyone as slaves. It would have been different if the aliens were the nordics, or even the blues. Maybe there trying out project blue beam with a new twist, with mass hypnosis. So that when the real ones do come no one will believe. Keeps the sheeple in line. Also it happens in some unknown town in BFE south dekota? I can see why no electronic equipment would work we all know there crafts put out electromagnetic disturbances. Probably a test or just fubar.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Yup, and I bet when the Greys got out of their spacecraft the hit the bar and had a Coors Light.

Anyone here ever see the Roswell Autopsy photos? Yeah the decided to call them "Greys Anatomy".... Hey is this thing on?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Read at the top of this page people. Geez. it says it's from the HOAX section.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
As per John A Byrne of BusinessWeek:
"The wonders of technology: Someone hacked into one of our blogs and published a post on a purported alien landing. We're investigating."
twitter.com...

Too Bad...it would've been cool!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by BeautifulLife

I always say if you want to get to the bottom of it just ask......Below is the phone number of the local paper.....

South Dekota Newspaper Association
Phone 1-800-658-3697

Webster
CITY POPULATION: 1,718
CITY HOUSEHOLDS: 866
COUNTY: Day
COUNTY POPULATION: 5,667
COUNTY HOUSEHOLDS: 3,758

Sucked In.
All those believers must be feeling really stupid right about.....now.

Honestly, I can not believe how gullible some people are. But then
when I think how long that Jesus Hoax has been going on for, I
shouldn't be surprised.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
Yeeeeah... it landed and everyone's cameras mysteriously stopped working. Uh huh...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

If you knew anything about how they supposedly worked then maybe I would take your comment seriously. How do you know the workings of a craft for unknown reasons would not effect electronical devices in the area.

O yea I forgot ...You know everything already .....

Get your ego in check.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

About time you too captain kirk should look at the top of this thread! [HOAX]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You are all nuts. The only ALiens, Demons are people...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
From Allnewsweb.com
Most observers are fairly certain that the report was a prank perpetrated by someone with access to the Business Week website.The fact that the report contained a picture of the crowd but not the spaceship has not helped build its credibility. The photo itself has been described as hardly depicting a crowd witnessing an earth shattering event (Some people in it appear to be eating cotton candy!).

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
...and whar would be the chances of someone not having an old fashioned camera that is purely mechanical?

...or can they be 'jammed' as well?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
breaking news! this thread is a hoax!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
oh for gods sake get outta town

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So did they land or were they just cruising through our galaxy and decided to stop and have some KFC.

Guys you do realize that this was a

HOAX

[edit on 14-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
My new book will be out in 2 weeks "The Battle of Webster". ATS special $29.95!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
One of the witnesses names is Rob Chan. How many Rob Chan in south dakota can there be if people want answers getting in touch with that guy would be a good place too start... Personaly I think its a hoax.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
So did they land or were they just cruising through our galaxy and decided to stop and have some KFC.

Guys you do realize that this was a

HOAX

[edit on 14-5-2009 by tristar]

I don't understand why these HOAX threads are not closed when the ATS masses keep it open for the sake of it!!

It's, er ... embarrassing is it not?

Oh for the love of God please nobody respond to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join